Alphamine (252 Grams)
Alphamine (252 Grams)

Manufacturer:

PES

Price: $38.95

Rating: 4.77 out of 5 stars, based on 35 total reviews.
Rated: 4.77 out of 5 Read all 35 reviews

Submit New Review

Alphamine (252 Grams)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.4%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks for the great review Bob
    Thank you sir!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Started Alphamine again this morning. Oh how I have missed this.. 1 scoop + 1 heaping scoop of Enhanced - boooooom! 1.5 scoops in the pm. Working back up to 2+2.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.6%

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Started Alphamine again this morning. Oh how I have missed this.. 1 scoop + 1 heaping scoop of Enhanced - boooooom! 1.5 scoops in the pm. Working back up to 2+2.
    Started back this week also but went straight to 2+2. I swear I'm sweating 24 hours a day
  4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Same here, and as soon as I eat, thermo increases. Love it.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

5/5

I am in the midst of cutting/ recomping now. I just finished a 2 month long cut during which I lost around 20 lbs. I used Alphamine, recompadrol, and Vanillean to maximize my results! I would have to say alphamine was the biggest player in this lineup! Alphamine was a real game-changer, and the way I could best explain this is the second hour after taking it. Alphamine would have me sweating a good amount, but it almost felt as if my body's internal temp were raised about 10 degrees! I have before/ after photos on my current log (page 23 for summary).

Raspberry lemonade:

Taste: 10/10 - always wend down smooth, no bad aftertaste.

Mixability: 10/10 - a few swift stirs and it was instantly mixed

Profile: 10/10 - very reputable ingredients, nice unique profile that truly shows the innovation PES is capable of

Value: 10/10 - $35 for alpha/vanillean at NP was unbeatable! speaks for itself!

Another great product from PES. Thanks guys !
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I am in the midst of cutting/ recomping now. I just finished a 2 month long cut during which I lost around 20 lbs. I used Alphamine, recompadrol, and Vanillean to maximize my results! I would have to say alphamine was the biggest player in this lineup! Alphamine was a real game-changer, and the way I could best explain this is the second hour after taking it. Alphamine would have me sweating a good amount, but it almost felt as if my body's internal temp were raised about 10 degrees! I have before/ after photos on my current log (page 23 for summary).

Raspberry lemonade:

Taste: 10/10 - always wend down smooth, no bad aftertaste.

Mixability: 10/10 - a few swift stirs and it was instantly mixed

Profile: 10/10 - very reputable ingredients, nice unique profile that truly shows the innovation PES is capable of

Value: 10/10 - $35 for alpha/vanillean at NP was unbeatable! speaks for itself!

Another great product from PES. Thanks guys !
    Awesome review! Thanks 804
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

5/5

I won't compare the 2 but I will say they are similar.I have had close to the same results from alphamine that I had from EC.

The hunger suppression is the most powerful thing about this.I just forget to eat lol.Can also be used as a pre workout.Burn fat and get a buzz.Not a bad deal.I will deff buy this again!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51%

5/5

I took Alphamine 2 months straight earlier this year. Man, it tastes so good I looked forward to it every morning. One thing I can say though, I didn't want to stop taking it. When I did finish my second tub I did have "withdrawal symtoms", like being more sluggish in the mornings. I guess I didn't realize how much of an effect it had on me. Taking other thermos never had such a noticeable effect on me. I haven't tried the fruit punch but I highly doubt it is as good as RL. Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I lost approx. 10lbs of body weight. Of that, about 70% of it was fat. I wasn't training like I do now so on my next go around with Alphamine and AT2, I know the results will be even better.

Taste: 10/10 - RL is the best tasting non-protein powder supplement I've ever tasted. It taste like a RL from 54th Street Grille

Mixability: 10/10 - a couple of shakes in my cold water and I have my morning pick me up

Profile/Effects: 10/10 - Very nice, especially the 98% Chlorogenic Acid potency. This supplement really suppresses my appetite. Some days, I had to make myself eat lunch.

Value: 10/10 - First: You can dose it anyway you want due to it being a powder. Second: It works
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%

Thanks for the feeback! I have never been to 54th Street Grille...but they must have a great RL

Quote Originally Posted by touchless21 View Post
    I took Alphamine 2 months straight earlier this year. Man, it tastes so good I looked forward to it every morning. One thing I can say though, I didn't want to stop taking it. When I did finish my second tub I did have "withdrawal symtoms", like being more sluggish in the mornings. I guess I didn't realize how much of an effect it had on me. Taking other thermos never had such a noticeable effect on me. I haven't tried the fruit punch but I highly doubt it is as good as RL. Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I lost approx. 10lbs of body weight. Of that, about 70% of it was fat. I wasn't training like I do now so on my next go around with Alphamine and AT2, I know the results will be even better.

Taste: 10/10 - RL is the best tasting non-protein powder supplement I've ever tasted. It taste like a RL from 54th Street Grille

Mixability: 10/10 - a couple of shakes in my cold water and I have my morning pick me up

Profile/Effects: 10/10 - Very nice, especially the 98% Chlorogenic Acid potency. This supplement really suppresses my appetite. Some days, I had to make myself eat lunch.

Value: 10/10 - First: You can dose it anyway you want due to it being a powder. Second: It works
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thanks for the feeback! I have never been to 54th Street Grille...but they must have a great RL
    I must try one of these now for comparison.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.13%

5/5

Had an extremely successful cutting run with alphamine. Over my 4 weeks of use I was able to drop from 9.2 to 7.4 percent bodyfat. That is almost a 2% bodyfat decrease in an already lean state. I also kept all my lean mass and even increased my strength over this time frame. Did I mention it tastes amazing? Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to take their leanness to the next level.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.65%

5/5

I love this stuff, it's the best fat burner I've taken so far (even better then hd)
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post
    Had an extremely successful cutting run with alphamine. Over my 4 weeks of use I was able to drop from 9.2 to 7.4 percent bodyfat. That is almost a 2% bodyfat decrease in an already lean state. I also kept all my lean mass and even increased my strength over this time frame. Did I mention it tastes amazing? Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to take their leanness to the next level.
    Great review, much appreciated
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%

5/5

Firstoff, let me just say I'm very Irish built. Even when my abs pop during running season it still looks like I've got a keg. Visible ab genetics, some people got 'em the vast majority don't! Alphamine probably works great during calorie deficit training for anyone doing competitive physique, bikini, or bodybuilding shows. Personally, I have never and probably would never use it for those purposes. In my case Alphamine shines as a preworkout and something I just like to drink as a more natural ADHD medication.

So far I've tried fruit punch and the new cherry limeade flavor and both are great. In my humble opinion, Alphamine has had the best flavor consistency of any workout or thermo powder, they don't go back and tweak the formula a little bit here or there. It's a great sweet and sour combination with great mixability.

Alphamine has been out for a few years now, and I still come back and buy a tub when I need to cut a few pounds. Drink mixes just appeal to me more than capsules, both the taste and satiety sensation from drinking something appeals more than popping some pills.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    Firstoff, let me just say I'm very Irish built. Even when my abs pop during running season it still looks like I've got a keg. Visible ab genetics, some people got 'em the vast majority don't! Alphamine probably works great during calorie deficit training for anyone doing competitive physique, bikini, or bodybuilding shows. Personally, I have never and probably would never use it for those purposes. In my case Alphamine shines as a preworkout and something I just like to drink as a more natural ADHD medication.

So far I've tried fruit punch and the new cherry limeade flavor and both are great. In my humble opinion, Alphamine has had the best flavor consistency of any workout or thermo powder, they don't go back and tweak the formula a little bit here or there. It's a great sweet and sour combination with great mixability.

Alphamine has been out for a few years now, and I still come back and buy a tub when I need to cut a few pounds. Drink mixes just appeal to me more than capsules, both the taste and satiety sensation from drinking something appeals more than popping some pills.
    Thanks for the review! Appreciate the support
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.4%

Alphamine 5/5

Didn't properly submit review.
    Last edited by andrewski48; 04-30-2014 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Didn't properly submit review
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    Alphamine was my first thermogenic product I have ever taken so I wasn't sure how effective it would prove to be.

Appetite Suppression 5/5: This aspect of the formula was something I was hoping would be truly effective. After finishing my bulk a month prior to starting Alphamine, my appetite was still wanting to eat everything in sight. I work rotating shifts which makes me hungry all the time for some reason. Alphamine seemed to negate this hunger tremendously.

Energy 5/5: Alphamine was not a smack me in the face kind of energy supplement, but more of a want to be more active throughout the hours following dosage supplement. I typically dosed 1.5-2 scoops pre workout and another scoop at some point later in the day. I also have a 14 week old daughter and Alphamine definitely was a help a lot of days when I was running on a few hours of sleep and had to still take care of her.

Taste 5/5: I received the Cherry Limeade from the PES Insider deal and completely loved the taste. The only other liquids I consume during the day are unsweet tea, water, and milk. I looked forward to drinking Alphamine, compared to some other supplements that I can't say the same for.

Sides 4/5: I had very minor upset stomach/diarrhea the first week of taking Alphamine in close proximity consuming it. Yohimbe supplements have always done this too me and usually last 2-3 weeks in duration so this still felt like a gentler extract on the stomach.

Overall Effectiveness 5/5: I lost approximately 9 pounds the 5 weeks I took Alphamine (Starting weight 204/Ending weight 195). I did not have my body fat percentage measured pre and post Alphamine. However, my wife made comments in weeks 4-5 about how she thought I was gaining muscle, even though I was loosing weight. Obviously diet was the biggest factor in the equation but Alphamine helped me stick to my diet much easier.
    Great review. Glad you enjoyed it. Alphamine is still my go to fat burner
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.4%

5/5

Alphamine was my first thermogenic product I have ever taken so I wasn't sure how effective it would prove to be.

Appetite Suppression 5/5: This aspect of the formula was something I was hoping would be truly effective. After finishing my bulk a month prior to starting Alphamine, my appetite was still wanting to eat everything in sight. I work rotating shifts which makes me hungry all the time for some reason. Alphamine seemed to negate this hunger tremendously.

Energy 5/5: Alphamine was not a smack me in the face kind of energy supplement, but more of a want to be more active throughout the hours following dosage supplement. I typically dosed 1.5-2 scoops pre workout and another scoop at some point later in the day. I also have a 14 week old daughter and Alphamine definitely was a help a lot of days when I was running on a few hours of sleep and had to still take care of her.

Taste 5/5: I received the Cherry Limeade from the PES Insider deal and completely loved the taste. The only other liquids I consume during the day are unsweet tea, water, and milk. I looked forward to drinking Alphamine, compared to some other supplements that I can't say the same for.

Sides 4/5: I had very minor upset stomach/diarrhea the first week of taking Alphamine in close proximity consuming it. Yohimbe supplements have always done this too me and usually last 2-3 weeks in duration so this still felt like a gentler extract on the stomach.

Overall Effectiveness 5/5: I lost approximately 9 pounds the 5 weeks I took Alphamine (Starting weight 204/Ending weight 195). I did not have my body fat percentage measured pre and post Alphamine. However, my wife made comments in weeks 4-5 about how she thought I was gaining muscle, even though I was loosing weight. Obviously diet was the biggest factor in the equation but Alphamine helped me stick to my diet much easier.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.83%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

5/5

Not only is it a PWO, its also a fat burner and a feel good supp. for $30, couldnt get better value for money!

WP PES
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

I really liked this product and if I need a fat-burner again this will be first on my mind.

Taste- 10/10 First time I tried this product I wanted to down a gallon and that feeling stayed the whole time I used it. The closest in taste that I've had is C4's blue raspberry. This just taste fantastic.

Energy-6/10 Honestly I felt no big boost once I drank this. It really wasn't an effective pre workout in my opinion but I didn't feel overly tired or lethargic in the middle of workouts(even though thats never been a problem for me). Honestly I heard it helps for this but no for me.

App Suppressant- 3/10 Yeah no more suppressing than quickly downing a shaker bottle filled with water. Again I heard this helps other people suppress appetite but I didn't feel anything noticeable from this product and I wouldn't use this product to hold back appetite.

Thermo/Fat Burning- 8/10 I swear this thing made me a sweat(as in I sweat now). I can do some minor cardio with this product and I'll start dripping in a few minutes. I live in the south so the heat might be a factor but I've definitely been boosted by this product and over the few weeks I ran this product I've noticeably leaned out and the first week I ran this I dropped 4 pounds(they came back but my body reacted weirdly).

I wish I had been able to run this product on a better diet and workout program but thats what happens when you're back home from college.
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

Quote Originally Posted by CNPComicNerd View Post
    I really liked this product and if I need a fat-burner again this will be first on my mind. Taste- 10/10 First time I tried this product I wanted to down a gallon and that feeling stayed the whole time I used it. The closest in taste that I've had is C4's blue raspberry. This just taste fantastic. Energy-6/10 Honestly I felt no big boost once I drank this. It really wasn't an effective pre workout in my opinion but I didn't feel overly tired or lethargic in the middle of workouts(even though thats never been a problem for me). Honestly I heard it helps for this but no for me. App Suppressant- 3/10 Yeah no more suppressing than quickly downing a shaker bottle filled with water. Again I heard this helps other people suppress appetite but I didn't feel anything noticeable from this product and I wouldn't use this product to hold back appetite. Thermo/Fat Burning- 8/10 I swear this thing made me a sweat(as in I sweat now). I can do some minor cardio with this product and I'll start dripping in a few minutes. I live in the south so the heat might be a factor but I've definitely been boosted by this product and over the few weeks I ran this product I've noticeably leaned out and the first week I ran this I dropped 4 pounds(they came back but my body reacted weirdly). I wish I had been able to run this product on a better diet and workout program but thats what happens when you're back home from college.
    Great review! Appreciate the feedback!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. I just ordered 12 grams of OH Test Powder
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 01:32 PM
  2. How many MCG are in a gram?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9