OxyECA Black (45 Caps)
OxyECA Black (45 Caps)

Manufacturer:

Lecheek Nutrition

Price: $16.90

Rating: 4.73 out of 5 stars, based on 11 total reviews.
Rated: 4.73 out of 5 Read all 11 reviews

Submit New Review

OxyECA Black (45 Caps)

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

5/5

my favorite stim atm, and i love stims!!!! combine this with speed extreme3 and git er done!!! this is a must try for you stim lovers out there-you know who you are, lol....
  2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

5 of 5

Great product!! Smooth, strong energy that lasts. Also apetite is gone when using this have to set reminders so I remember to eat.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.63%

5/5

i was given the great chance to use this product and log it, though i have been smashed with work lately, generally the energy from it comes from nowhere and stays with you hard. it translates well to the gym, and works even better with Hyper T2
  4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

5/5

Would highly recommend for someone looking for a great 1-2 punch and to keep energy levels high and fatloss dropping.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'1"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.9%

5/5

Its a great product without the jittery feeling
    Recommend
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.74%
    Achievements Activity Pro

5/5

The energy slowly creeps up on you, and when it kick's in, it last's all dang day!!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

5/5

This stack of OxyECA black and hyper t2 has surpassed my expectations by far. I started this with a goal of getting to 200 pounds. I started a little over three weeks ago at 215 and am pleased to report I weighed in at 203 today! Thats 12 lbs in under a month lost and I noticed no drop in strength. I started eating cleaner New Years so that helped as well but there is no way I would have lost as much without the help of this stack. I consistently had good clean energy throughout the day and never once felt jittery or anything like that. I noticed that along with the weight loss some new veins coming in and a quite noticable tightening in the ab region. Before this stack I always lifted with a PWO but while on the stack I didn't use one and I still had good energy. So I would highly reccomend this stack to anyone looking to cut while maintaining strength
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

5/5

I am an OEP fanatic. That being said, there is a new fat burner in town. The feeling that I get from this supplement is unbelievable. No jitters, no crash. Plenty of energy.
    I am going to be logging a bottle of this soon, but I already know the outcome. SUCCESS.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

4/5

Taste: N/A was in a pill form and had no noxious fumes after ingested

Appetite Suppression: 5/5 I mean it makes you forget about meals and helps keep you within portion controls. After taking a dose the next 4-6 hours were quite carefree and no hunger pains.

Energy: 4/5 I wish it had more of a burst in this department. Early am it gives a smooth wakeup call and is very continuous but doesn't do a workout justice if taken before then. Def should be stacked with a low stim PWO if lifting is more of your focus. Helps keep cardio energy levels decent as well.

Thermo: 3/5 Only noticed the thermo action after working out for a bit. Ive taken others that had a more profound effect but maybe that is just the way this product was formulated. Still gets the job done though, I just wish it was a little hotter.

Overall: I would recommend this product to anyone who works early am in a cool environment. If your looking for a moderate burn and not the sweats at work try this. Also the sustained energy definitely helps keep you moving continuously throughout the day. Def had the best appetite supression Ive experienced and helped keep down snacking. I really only do a few HIIT sessions with alot of lifting and love the fact that I was able to lose 8ibs which for me was right on point after cutting for so long. I hope this helps someone and a link to my log is: Cutting Up with OxyECA Black
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

What is " 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine" ? Same as 1,3 DMAA?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    What is " 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine" ? Same as 1,3 DMAA?
    It's caffeine
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

Thats it??? hahha No way!! Thanks man
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

So how does this stuff last very long as reported here?
    OxyECA Blend 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, Dandelion Powder, Hordenine HCL, Acaicia, Rigidula Extract (25% Phenylethy), Synephrine HCL, N-Methyl-L-Tyramine hydrochloride, Rauwolscine, Capsicum Extract
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%

So how does this stuff last very long as reported here?
    OxyECA Blend 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, Dandelion Powder, Hordenine HCL, Acaicia, Rigidula Extract (25% Phenylethy), Synephrine HCL, N-Methyl-L-Tyramine hydrochloride, Rauwolscine, Capsicum Extract
    I think it's cumulative effect of horde nine phenyl ethyl an nmt

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

I purchased some and I think this stuff is potent. Im enjoying it.
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%

I purchased some and I think this stuff is potent. Im enjoying it.
    Definitely potent. I rocked out on 2 caps after 2 scoops alphamine and aav2 and I had like an anxiety attack in the Subway. It was pretty interesting since my tolerance is ridiculous

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

LOLOL.

I had ONE cap on empty stomach. Was good to go
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.93%

4/5

First off I am one hungry guy I could eat every HR. This little black pills will stop that!

Ingredients 8
    I am not one to sit and break apart everything on a product, I just want it to work. It is a basic fat burner that provides hunger suppression and clean energy.

Taste NA
    Its a pill but I did get acid reflux pretty bad when I tried 3 pills at once a few times.

Effectiveness 7
    Now I never did get that strong stim feel that some say that did from this nor was the energy feel off the chain like some burners like to do. It was always just a clean energy no jitter no buzz feel from this, Even when I took 2 or 3 caps. At staying at just 2 pills I had the perfect amount of energy and hunger suppression to get me to my lunch time meal I would not even think about food. Some days I had to almost tell myself I needed to eat for lunch.

I never thought It was really doing all that well for me on dropping weight until toward the end of the bottle I scaled myself and I was down 5.3 lbs , I had finally got under the 250 number. So huge props to that. As for a thermo effect I am still on the fence of this. I did seem to just want to drink water like a mad man on this though. But as far as body feeling warm. No.

I think if you took this with their hyper T2 you would have a killer combo. The whole time I took this I was wishing I had that with this.
    I never had a crash from this or any huge sides like some tend to give me, like headaches or a bit of higher aggravated state of mind. I was always feeling good on this.
    I also need to mention those that know me and my logs here know that I do not eat clean, so for a product to come in and have no big changes to my diet and still loose weight is pretty awesome.

Value 7-8
    I think right now you can get this on most site for around 20 bucks. Like Lava mentioned though I suggest 2 bottles to run it for a bit longer to really get things moving. Also If you can stack this with Hyper T2 and clean diet this would be awesome for someone looking to drop weight.

Overall 8
    I think this is a good choice for someone looking to try a fat burner that does not want that cracked out feel, and stacking this I truly think would yeild some great results.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%

4/5

Great Energy from this product. I did not notice much suppression as others or sweating, but energy was awesome! I do not take it everyday, just about 4 days a week. In about 30 minutes, I can feel it and I have that stim feeling hardcore. I love it and it never lets me down with the energy.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

5/5

I had the opportunity to use this with Lecheek's HyperT2.

My typical routine was (1) & (1) first thing in the morning with fasted cardio then followed up maybe 6-8 hr later with another T-2.

Within 2 weeks, my belt notch moved over 2 sizes. I do not use a scale but generally use tight clothes, belt etc

Pro's

* Hits and it hits hard
    * Extreme Sweating
    * Never had my appetite crushed for soo long

Negative
    *With all newer fatburners and Thermos I always see an increase in BM's.
    * I found myself truly having to force feed myself/remember to eat.

Of course along with this, I maintained a strict eating regimen, higher protein, lesser cabs and moderate fats.

If you chose this stack PLEASE follow the instructions at least of the T-2 as this works in tandem with your Thyroid.

A definite staple when losing weight.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.81%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

5/5

This is the best fat burner I have used to date. While using this I ate at maintenance and was still able to lean out even without working out a lot at that time.
    I plan on using this the next time I go on a cut!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to win some OXYECA BLACK ??
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 09:22 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition OXYECA BLACK Coming soon!!!!
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:22 PM
  3. OxyECA Black Intro Sale... This ain't your Mama's Fat Burner!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 02:26 PM
  4. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 10:30 AM
  5. For Sale: NO2 BLACK 300 caps (Miscellaneous Products)
    By theBIGcactus in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 02:33 AM