Cissus XT (750mg/120 caps)

Manufacturer:

Serious Nutrition Solutions

Price: $24.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

5 out of 5 rating for Cissus XT (750mg/120 caps)

I have noticed a good decrease in discomfort in my knees and elbows. Even my neck, which has always been a pain, feels better. My shoulders still hurt, although not as bad, but I think its a bigger problem than a pill will fix, as in tissue damage. But to be fair Ive only been taking it for a couple of weeks. I would recommend it to anyone with aching joints.
  2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

5/5

Sns does not fail with their products, and cissus xt is no exception to this rule. I am 2 weeks into it at 4 caps a day and my biggest difference is the pain in my fingers and hands as well as elbows. I am am a student, waiter, and lifter so my fingers and hands take a beating daily.. The pain had gotten so bad I could barely grip bars or hold plates at work... Now, I feel like my grip and hand strength and durability has increased beyond normal. Also, my knees began clicking and feeling weak/funny while running... Now with cissus added to my regimen, I feel strong and confident when running! 5 stars to Sns and cissus xt.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

Really works, you can tell a difference compared to glucosamine products.
  4. Registered User
    Answers

5/5

I have been a Cissus user for about 6 years USP LABS and Primaforce were the brands that I used until last Oct when I had a knee injury so I decided to give SNS Cissus XT a try and I'm glad I did with in 3 weeks of dosing 4 caps a day the pain was gone.

This past Jan I picked up 3 jars of Super Cissus in the new white jars with the blue writing and I used it to try to heal up some tendonitis that I had in my right shoulder and left bicep and I started with 4 caps a day but after 1 jar and no relief I up the dosage to 6 caps a day for the remainder of the 2 jars but unfortunately it just didn't help.

I picked up 2 jars of SNS Cissus XT in late May and after 5 weeks of dosing 4 caps a day I am finally 100% healed in my left bicep and about 90% on my right shoulder. SNS Cissus XT is now my staple cissus supplement staple and I highly recommend this brand to anyone who's tried cissus in the past and didn't get any results from it gives this brand a try. As I am writing this review UPS just delivered to me 2 more jars. Thanks SNS for putting out a quality ciissus supplement that works for someone who's been in the iron game a long time and loves training as injury free as possible.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Releases Cissus XT! 5% Cissus, capped, and shipping this week!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 05:00 PM
  2. TTA-500; 500 mg TTA + 225 mg Electrolytes per cap; 120 caps per bottle
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 12:51 PM
  3. For Sale: Activate Xtreme (120 caps) (Testosterone Boosters)
    By ndnguy85 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 08:14 PM
  4. NOW Foods Magnesium Potassium Aspartate (120 caps)
    By strategicmove in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 05:56 PM