T-911 OG (Oral Version) (75 mL)

Manufacturer:

LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

Price: $19.99

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 3.5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

4 out of 5 rating for T-911 OG (Oral Version) (75 mL)

nice energy boost and a very interesting flavor! I like 2-3mls about 30 mins before my workout and it really helps to increase my focus and keep my energy level up (which can be a challenge at 430am!). This is a really solid energy support product, and I will definitely be buying it again.
  2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glad you liked it!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%

3/5

OK I want to thank some over at LG Sciences for letting me try the New T-911 Liquid . They was kind enough to send two bottles of it for free.

Quick summary
    I have to take more than twice dosage to notice anything.
    Libido boost
    Energy boost.

Ok so what is this?
    This is listed as a Test booster. Some have called it a PH. It does contain EpiAndrosterone, a prohormone that increases gains in strength and definition. But At a very small amount.

I honestly Do not think this as a Ph. It is more like a test booster to me. Basically same effects as I have had from other test booster, But I will get to that..

------------------------Ingredients: 6-------------------
    Its a Prop blend so its very hard to tell what is what but here is what they say is in it.

Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin, 3b-Androsterone, Resveratrol, Yohimbine 116mg

------------------------Dosing 5---------------
    This stuff at first the tast was awful. After I got used to I didnt mind it that much. Its a liquid you hold under your tongue for about 1 min. 3ml dose seemed to be a bit much to hold there for a while. Kinda annoying.

-------------------------Effectiveness 7---------------------
    Let me say that on the first bottle I was taking the recommended dose of 2 ml twice a day . I took this for about 2 weeks and noticed nothing. I felt nothing I contacted LG and asked what I should do. They asked my stats . I told them and they suggested me going up to over twice the dose. I ended up going with 3 ml in morning 2 ml before workout and 3 ml at bed. Well this worked!.
    After going up to this I felt a more " Aware " feeling. I cant say it was a Alpha feeling like DAA gives but I just was more aware of things and felt on top of my game so to speak. I did go up on lifts I seemed to bulk a bit more and not be a lean looking as normally. But this did increase my hunger pretty hard. I was downing carbs like never before. I can tell in my stomach too! :( But I do look fuller now.

Now although this was working fairly well the libido was touch and go. Some days Insane . Others I could care less. But the days it was on.. it was really good. I had morning wood everyday on this. lol

------------------------Value 6-----------------
    I have seen this from anywhere from 45 to 21$ so it ranges pretty well across the board. Nutraplanet has the best deal at 21$ But for 20 bucks you can get some D-pol or just plain DAA and be set and know what you are getting..

------------------------Overall 6-------------------------
    I am going to rate this a bit lower due to the fact that its so low dosed I had to use so much more than normal. I think if you are one of the lucky ones that respond well to this it would be great , I am not one of those people . All I pretty much go was increase hunger and some strength gains which I think was more of a switch to a new creatine than anything. I honestly think the Placebo effect comes in on this product. They do a great job on trying to make you think you are getting a super hardcore booster that is border line PH. So for some never taking something that truly works like DAA, I think they would love this stuff. For me. I have had better to be blunt. I want to still thank LG for allowing me to try this though. It was fun and maybe one day I will find time to run a stack of their stuff and see what happens.
  4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.91%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Honest review, sorry to hear it didn't knock your socks off.
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

good review man
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.1%

My T-911 says take 1ml twice a day, you guys take 2ml twice a day? I weight 240lbs and 1ml is not doing much. Let me know if I should go up in dosage.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

so judging by the title are they all not orals?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTT T-911 Oral 2 Bottles !
    By dfrancin in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 02:33 PM
  2. T-911 Oral?
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 08:30 PM
  3. How to make CLEAR liquid oral versions?
    By PumpedUpBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM
  4. Is NP carrying the new T-911 version or the old?
    By gymdevil25 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 08:44 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 08:13 PM