Bulbine (60 Capsules)
Bulbine (60 Capsules)

Manufacturer:

Serious Nutrition Solutions

Price: $21.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 1 reviews

Submit New Review

Bulbine (60 Capsules)

1. hsk
    Answers

5/5

Body Composition: 9/10. Every week I have been using SNS Bulbine, my training has been steady and strict using the same routine I have been using for the past year. My diet has not changed for the past year either and consists of the more or less the same foods day in day out. I noticed a leaning effect from SNS Bulbine which I attribute to the mild estrogen control of this product. It reminds me of a low dose PES Erase. I continued to stay lean even when going a little over board with my cheat days. Also I noticed that throughout my cycle, my body weight only fluctuated +/- 2 pounds or so, but over time I noticed I was looking leaner, dryer, and fuller than when I first started, which leads me to believe I have reduced my bodyfat and gained lean mass.

Testosterone Levels: 8/10. Although I did not have bloods done all of the effects of increased test were apparent for me.

Recovery: 8/10. My recovery has been excellent. This product gave me some of the deepest most restful sleep I have ever had and even after some grueling workouts and long work days, I was still able to get to the gym and stick to my routine.

Libido: 9/10. This is up there with HGW 40% Icariin or higher. Libido was raging after 2 weeks. Usual effects include random adult thoughts, AM wood, and increased loads.

Value: 10/10. Incredible value for someone my size. 1 cap daily gives me 60 days per bottle. Optimal dosing for me after experimenting was 2-1-1-2-1-1 and even then I still get well over 30 days worth of product. This also makes dosing easy and very convenient.

Other Effects: 10/10. The most noticeable effect aside from those already mentioned was that the product put me in a good mood. I also noticed increased aggression at the gym. Aside from that I experienced some mild joint pain from dry joints, but this was when I tried experimenting with the dosage and happened with 2-1-2-1 dosing which ended up being too much for my size. Optimal dosing was 2-1-1-2-1-1, but 1 cap daily was an effective dose for me as well.

Overall: 9.5/10. SNS Bulbine is an excellent recomp product or a wonderfull addition to any stack! I actually noticed the best results on body composition when I was dosing at 2-1-1-2-1-1. When trying 2-1-2-1, this dosage was too high and ended up putting me past the optimal range of the dosage response curve.

Would I use again? Yes. Also looking forward to stacking with other products. This will be added to my rotation as a STAPLE!

Would I recommend? Yes, hands down one of the most effective standalone products I have ever used and would seem to be a good addition to any stack as well.
  2. Registered User
    Answers

Wow, incredible review my dude, thanks!

The nice thing is that now that you've used it solo, you know how it works for you, and as a cheap, single ingredient, you can combine it with whatever you want from here on out. Though keep in mind, it controls estrogen as well
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    Answers

This was an excellent review and I am surprised there aren't more reviews for this product considering the price is
    very reasonable. I have a jar which I will be running later in the year and I will definitely post a review for it.
    I've used another brand of pure Bulbine and it works so I am sure this one will be just as good hopefully.
  4. hsk
    Answers

I am currently running my 4th bottle of this product. Very versatile and easy to stack, not to mention extremely cost effective.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    I am currently running my 4th bottle of this product. Very versatile and easy to stack, not to mention extremely cost effective.
    If you get a chance throw up a review describing how you are dosing and what you are feeling from it. I am sure there are a lot of people
    who might benefit from this supplement and all info posted is greatly appreciated.
  6. hsk
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    If you get a chance throw up a review describing how you are dosing and what you are feeling from it. I am sure there are a lot of people
    who might benefit from this supplement and all info posted is greatly appreciated.
    The review at the top is from my first run. I am currently on my fourth run of SNS Bulbine. I find dosing for me at 2-1-1 to be optimal and have been dosing this way for my current run. On my third, I used 1 cap daily all the way through and although the effects were slightly milder, it still packed quite a punch. I really like this for the sleep and recovery benefits. Every time I have run this supplement, I noticed improved sleep quality, my midsection really leans out as well as the rest of my body, I notice my entire core is a lot stronger, and mentally I feel great. The sleep benefits alone are worth it to me. Overall for my size and and weight, 2-1-1 dosing seems to work best and it will last about 6.5 weeks. The instructions say to run about 6 weeks for optimal results so that work outs pretty good for me. Since it is a single ingredient, it is really versatile and can be sued for just about any purpose. For me, I like this for cutting/re-composition purposes.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

The review at the top is from my first run. I am currently on my fourth run of SNS Bulbine. I find dosing for me at 2-1-1 to be optimal and have been dosing this way for my current run. On my third, I used 1 cap daily all the way through and although the effects were slightly milder, it still packed quite a punch. I really like this for the sleep and recovery benefits. Every time I have run this supplement, I noticed improved sleep quality, my midsection really leans out as well as the rest of my body, I notice my entire core is a lot stronger, and mentally I feel great. The sleep benefits alone are worth it to me. Overall for my size and and weight, 2-1-1 dosing seems to work best and it will last about 6.5 weeks. The instructions say to run about 6 weeks for optimal results so that work outs pretty good for me. Since it is a single ingredient, it is really versatile and can be sued for just about any purpose. For me, I like this for cutting/re-composition purposes.
    just for reference...what is your weight?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. hsk
    Answers

I am 5'10, 167 lbs. and stay very lean year round.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I am 5'10, 167 lbs. and stay very lean year round.
    thanks...i've heard bulbine needs to be dosed correctly to get the most from it. your dosing scheme wouldn't work for me at 6'1 207.
  10. hsk
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks...i've heard bulbine needs to be dosed correctly to get the most from it. your dosing scheme wouldn't work for me at 6'1 207.
    You will most likely need 2 caps daily at your weight, but if you wanted to stretch out one bottle or perhaps use a milder dose you could do 2-1-2-1. I tried that dosing scheme and after about 4-5 days my libido was crushed, mood was down, and I started to get sore joints similar to how I feel when I take PES Erase. All I know is that more is not better with this stuff. Btw, incase you are wondering, on days I dose 2 caps I take 1 in the am upon waking with my other supplements, and I take the second cap roughly about 12 hours or so later.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

You will most likely need 2 caps daily at your weight, but if you wanted to stretch out one bottle or perhaps use a milder dose you could do 2-1-2-1. I tried that dosing scheme and after about 4-5 days my libido was crushed, mood was down, and I started to get sore joints similar to how I feel when I take PES Erase. All I know is that more is not better with this stuff. Btw, incase you are wondering, on days I dose 2 caps I take 1 in the am upon waking with my other supplements, and I take the second cap roughly about 12 hours or so later.
    thanks...i really appreciate your feedback!!!
  12. hsk
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks...i really appreciate your feedback!!!
    NP, glad I could help.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dynamic Formulas M-Stane, 60 capsules
    By no reason in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 07:49 PM
  2. Capsule Question
    By SummusMentis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 11:34 PM
  3. 60/25/15% Diet for cutting?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 06:39 AM
  4. how many mgs are in a capsule of 1AD?
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 03:48 PM