Maximize Intense (45 servings)
- 12-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Taste 9/10 I mixed 1 serving with about 14 ounces of water.The taste was a strong lemon flavor and it mixes just fine.The taste reminded me of a cold lemonade on a hot summer day.
Energy/Focus 10/10 This is where MAXOUT stood out to me.the energy was great and lasted for about 2 hours for me.No crash & no jitters.I have a high stim tolerance and 1 scoop worked great for me.
Over All Rating I would give this a solid 9/10.
If you want a high stim pre workout with no jittery feeling, you need to try MAX OUT.
- 02-06-2016, 10:09 AM
I've used plenty of preworkouts over the years & this is definitely one of the more aggressive products I've tried. Great for charging hard, focus, intensity.
Definitely not for stim sensitive or the weak of heart, Maximize kicks hard. I found it best to drink half, then wait a few minutes before drinking the rest as it's easy to overstim on this.
I gave some to a couple of friends, warning them to start with half a scoop & take it easy initially. They didn't listen - bad mistake. Jitters, shakes, anxiety & several trips the the toilet to throw up ensued.
If you're a stimaholic then you'll probably love this. If you've got a weak stomach then avoid it. Start with half a scoop regardless!
Similar Forum Threads
- By VaughnTrue in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 34Last Post: 05-21-2012, 11:57 AM
- By ISU152 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 36Last Post: 04-05-2012, 06:40 PM
- By VaughnTrue in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 190Last Post: 03-20-2012, 06:35 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2009, 09:27 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2009, 12:06 PM