EndoSurge (180 Capsules) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com
EndoSurge (180 Capsules)
EndoSurge (180 Capsules)

Manufacturer:

Body Performance Solutions (BPS)

Price: $14.99

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 4.5 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

EndoSurge (180 Capsules)

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

this is one of my favorite supplements....the sleep, dreams and boost in libido from endosurge takes it into the top 5 of my 'best bang for buck' products. even at over 200lbs i still get a full months worth for around $30-no need to bump dose which is rare for me!!! GET SOME!!!
  2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

5/5

Tried most of top recommended libido boosters mentioned on this forum and still over and over again I end up saying to myself that nothing comes close to my overall experience with Endosurge.

What I like with this product is that it's made of 2 ingredients and bottle has a written dosage of both (no crappy proprietary blend with 10+ ingredients that are mostly under dosed or do nothing for you).

My experience with taking Endosurge is:
    - improved sleep (starting at day 2),
    - improved libido (starting around day 3-5),
    - one of only products that give me spontaneous erections just thinking on something naughty (starting around day 4),
    - overall happy feeling and being in a great mood (starting around day 3).

I simply can't praise this product enough how fast it starts working on better sleep, mood, libido and erections.

I do see that strongest results for me are from day 5-10 then effects go down in intensity but still remain above baseline.

I even started stacking it with Tongkat Ali 200:1 and both worked really great even if I take both at just half the recommended daily dose.

Yes, for me already a one 300 mg cap of Tongkat Ali 200:1 extract works great with just 3x 1 cap of Endosurge per day.

Also have to say my body is very sensitive to what food or even drinks I put inside and lots of products tried gave me a diarrhea but no side effects from taking Endosurge.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3/5

Weird product, libido went up and down all throughout my bottle's run. Massive doses of L-Dopa made me tired for a month straight. Almost felt like finishing the bottle was a chore toward the end, but I leaned out a bit using it. Probably wouldn't use it again, DAA is good enough on its own. Didn't see any improvement adding this with DAA as some reported.
  4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Please have your loggers post the reviews here.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

During my run of endosurge, my Libido was definitely a positive. It's always high but I feel like it was definitely boosted. I would give it a 10/10

I had solid sleep and several dreams which is really unusual for me during this run. I always woke refreshed and feeling on top of things.

I had a good outlook at the gym and about myself while taking Endosurge. I felt confident in myself and my lifts, and I had a really positive feeling for the future. I felt strong and good and felt that I gained strength well during the run. I set a 35lb DL PR (585) and a 10 pound bench PR (325) and several rep PRs on deads bench and squats, and gained a good amount of strength. Overall I enjoyed Endosurge Turbo and would probably use it again as a test booster or solo/along with another product.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Endosurge Capsules
    By JConWRX in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 05:57 PM
  2. SNS DAA (180 Capsules) $19.99!!!!!
    By MAxximal in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 09:43 PM
  3. BPS EndoSurge (180 Caps) brand new sealed
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2