Hemavol (32 Servings)
Hemavol (32 Servings)

iForce Nutrition

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4.75 out of 5 stars, based on 24 total reviews.
Rated: 4.75 out of 5 Read all 24 reviews

Submit New Review

Hemavol (32 Servings)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. similar experiences myself. im hard pressed to leave my watermelon, but tangy tangerine!!!?? im gonna have to bite the bullet!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Is there a difference between this version and the "new one" (black box)?

3. No difference just new packaging color but still works great and looking forward to try the tangerine which I have 2 containers
    on order which should be shipped as soon as they are in stock.
  4. 4/5

Massive pumps ... Love the watermelon. Two scoops does the job. I wish I could take this every day. Lol loose the coffee.
  5. 5/5

What can I say? This product delivers on all fronts. It mixes great, it tastes great. and it makes my pumps **** near explosive! There are few products that live up to the hype, and this one sets the bar!! I am on my 5th tub! The flexibility of this product is to be noted as well. You can stack it with your favorite stimulant based pre-workout, or on it's own.
    All of the iForce products are top notch.
  6. 5/5

Absolutely love this stuff. Focused and engaged during the entire workout. Watermelon Cooler tastes amazing too!
  7. 5/5

Hemavol is a great non-stim pre-workout option. I like to use this if I am working out later in the evening so I can still sleep well. If I take it in the morning I just use a caffeine pill for the energy boost.
  8. 5/5

Love this product. Great taste. Doesn't upset my stomach. Sick pumps. Value is decent when you can find it on sale. A little pricey otherwise but not terrible. Definitely adds some endurance to my workouts. Have used many times and will continue to keep it in my rotation of go to products.

9. Great Vasodilator! Love the Watermelon or Lemon. I generally use 2 scoops and get some of the sickest pumps!
  10. 5/5

I love Hemavol. I get great results from just a single scoop so to me the price is not that bad. I use it when i am having a sluggish day and i need a little kicker in the gym. I find it gives me great pumps but also great focus and better endurance. I don't take to stimulants well so this has been a great product for me.
    And the taste (Lemon Drop) is absolutely delicious!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Citrulline Malate - serving size
    By Moyer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 07:33 PM
  2. Joining the Army at 32 good or bad idea
    By Neu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 09:15 PM