Somnidren-GH ULTRA (110 caps)
- 09-03-2012, 11:44 AM
not nearly as good as the original powder....the og powder is definately a 5!!!
- 04-07-2014, 12:00 PM
- 5'11" 202 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Very impressed with this products ability to enhance sleep quality. I'm always very tired. I have an infant, work 12+ hours, workout for 2 hours 4x/week. So my sleep time does suffer. Within just a few doses of this, I noticed sleep quality had greatly improved. Same amount of sleep felt like more hours of sleep. I felt very rested. I wasn't tired during the days.
As a result, my gym experience improved. Recovery time was certainty cut down. Numbers went up on low reps and high reps. My cardio was easier. It was just an overall improvement.
And as a result of this, my body comp did change. I was in a caloric deficit by about 200/cals a day with higher output in the gym and I managed to cut about 2% bodyfat in 6 weeks, while INCREASING strength.
*As a precaution, I suggest using the capsule over the powder. The powder hits harder/faster but taste AWFUL. The results from the pill form was just as amazing and had zero taste.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 28Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:48 PM
- By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 81Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:59 PM
- By CTDeuce in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 96Last Post: 01-05-2011, 08:17 AM
- By Legacyfighter in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:35 AM
- By Ev52 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:45 PM