Agmatine (90 capsules)
Agmatine (90 capsules)

Manufacturer:

NutraKey

Price: $28.99

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 3.5 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

Agmatine (90 Capsules)

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Really like this product!! Great pump and good lifts!!
  2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.55%

5/5

Most people take this product for the pumps even though it has numerous benefits. I did not get any noticeable benefit in terms of pumps, but I must say that I am basically a non-responder when using any kind of NO/pump product. So it's difficult for me to accurately rate the product on this.

I did, however, notice much improved sleep during the 3 days I used this product. I slept deeper and din't wake up any during that night.

Many people will probably get a pump on this product, as well as the other health benefits, so I would recommend giving this a try.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nomz hooked me up with a sample packet, which I greatly appreciate.

The only other supplement I've taken with agmatine is hemavol which only has 500mg in it.

Today was my OHP day with 5/3/1 and hit up a few singles, DB press, close grip, and 10 sets of pullups. I woke up and took 500mg and took 1,000mg and 200mg bulk caffeine with a high carb prewo meal. My morning dose gave me a slight sense of well-being.

I wasnt looking in a mirror at all for my first sets until I went to hit up DB press as noticed how much more "capped" my shoulders appeared. Throughout the rest of the workout I had a sustained pump and some increased hardness. Normally the pumped feeling I get eventually wears off after 45 minutes, but this one stuck around. I had a great workout and im still feeling some of the "fullness" it gave me.

My rating..5/5, it did what it's supposed to do. I'll be pickin up a bottle here sometime
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

2/5

Agmatine is kind of a hit or miss supplement for me in terms of pumps, sometimes I get none and other times they are decent. It offers so many other benefits though. However some brands seem to have better raws than others. SNS has been the weakest ones so far, 1g of SNS agmatine doesn't give the same results as 1g of other brands.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

To above statement^^^^ I can understand you not responding well to it.but I have used many different brands and SNS was as good and better than most I've used!But as we all know,some people don't react the same as others!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

^^^ yeah i'm not sure, i took a powder product with agmatine, it was ok...got a bottle of sns and i had a few good days but overall nothing to great....not another brands for free and it was still spotty but the pumps were better for me personally

i know i'm in the minority here when it comes to it, but in the reviews all i can share is my experiences
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

3/5

I have to agree with JXN. I was hit or miss with this product. I seemed to get a good pump when I took this in tandem with a PWO but by itself didn't see too much of a benefit.

I appreciate the opportunity to try this product. I believe in honest reviews and please remember
    that my results are not always indicative of what others will experience.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

I personally feel agmatine is best used pre high carb meals
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.55%

4/5

I would just like to thank Mack for getting out the sample to me, first of all. Definitely a solid product. noticed increased vascularity even 12 hours after ingestion. got a good pump out of it as well, even tho i don't even always notice the pump unless i'm doing certain exercises. Overall, I was satisfied. I only gave it 4 stars because i think my expectations were a little high as far as feeling the pump, but that's probably more of a personal problem. anyway, i was really impressed with the vascularity and muscle fullness, and i would and will purchase this product.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:04 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro (OEP) (90 capsules) ON PRE-SALE!!!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:15 AM
  3. Trinitine (90 capsules) ON PRE-SALE, AT A BLOWOUT PRICE!!!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:14 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 10:32 AM
  5. For Sale: Ecdysten - Thermolife (90 capsules) (Muscle Builders)
    By TCAthlete in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 02:08 PM