Creatine Monohydrate (600 Grams)
- 10-09-2012, 08:45 AM
- 5'10" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
This is a really good, solid creatine mono product. Good quality so no/minimal bloating (creatine will almost always cause a little bloating), it mixes really well and is completely flavorless so it's easy to mix it with your bcaas post w/o. It was a little bit clumpy, but shaking the tub around for a bit loosened everything up.
Would I recommend? Yes sir!
Similar Forum Threads
- By MrBigPR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 02:48 AM
- By RHB31 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:46 PM
- By thesinner in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2007, 03:17 PM
- By cm2222 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2007, 11:08 AM
- By R3d in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-13-2007, 03:09 PM