FinaFlex Epi-V (60 caps)
FinaFlex Epi-V (60 caps)

Manufacturer:

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex)

Price: $39.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 1 reviews

Submit New Review

FinaFlex Epi-V (60 caps)

1. 5/5

this product does what it says Cuts! do it right and you will see results.
    bump it up and i can't imagine the shape you will be in! controlled appetite , no extra stimulation during workouts which was good for me. 51 years old and in the best shape of my life. Thanks Finaflex you have a customer for life!

2. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo
    this product does what it says Cuts! do it right and you will see results.
    bump it up and i can't imagine the shape you will be in! controlled appetite , no extra stimulation during workouts which was good for me. 51 years old and in the best shape of my life. Thanks Finaflex you have a customer for life!
    Another customer who enjoys epi-v huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

3. i really liked waht i got from it. hope to get 1 alpha next month to start my next bulk. for an old man it does it for me. thanks!

4. Was a great product. I had little to no sides. Worked excellent. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to cut up.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954
    Was a great product. I had little to no sides. Worked excellent. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to cut up.
    Should link your log too.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

6. I tried to link my log of epi-v but I still not able to add links yet. But I do have a log of epi-v if anyone wants to know more let me know.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

7. Epi-V is BOMB...nough said!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

8. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Epi-V is BOMB...nough said!!!
    I really like the looks on this product. Glad to hear everyone loves it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 218
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:30 PM
  2. FinaFlex Epi-V
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 10:40 PM
  3. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:55 AM
  4. New Superdrol 60 caps...
    By Hoodlum_0227 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 07:13 PM