Orange Oximega Greens (318 grams) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com
Orange Oximega Greens (318 grams)

Manufacturer:

Controlled Labs

Price: $26.99

Rating: 4.75 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 4.75 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

1. New Member

5 out of 5 rating for Orange Oximega Greens (318 grams)

Best greens supplement in terms of cost for profile on the market in my opinion. Provides all the necessary health benefits possible of a diet rich in fruits and vegetables without actually eating them!
  2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

5/5

I really like the profile and the amount of servings you get per tub. The cost is right too. If there is one stand out about this product is its taste. It tastes great for the amount of nutrients they pack into each scoop. I would put it along the lines of green tea mixed with Wrigley's spearmint gum. It has a pretty taste sweet, but looking at the label that is because of the Stevia. Solid product!
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Most greens supplements taste like grass clippings and this tastes like delicious spearmint. It's a win on that alone (oh and profile rocks as well!)
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4/5

This is the only greens product I've ever used. I can say the taste was at all enjoyable to me, but I'm sure, compared to others, it's a huge improvement. I prefer it in a tall glass of Orange juice. I didn't "feel" anything from it. I thought maybe I would get some mild energy or something, but I didn't. I also can't say I noticed the added "Complexes". I did not have GI issues to notice a benefit. I wondered if the Nitrate donors would enhance my pumps, but they did not to any noticeable extent. I will probably take this again in the future, when I'm cutting, or taking time off OT. Solid price also.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I really enjoy this product. Most "greens" supplements taste like dirt to me. CL nailed this one. It tastes like tea mixed with spearmint.

I have horrible eating habits, obviously since I weigh over 300 lbs, and Oximega Greens gives me the nutrients that my diet sometimes lacks.

A staple for me!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ooh and its on amazon, i think ima get one of these. they should make a bulk tub thatll last 6+ months. id hella invest in that for an actual health supplement
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Presurge, GlycoBol, DS Craze, Orange OxiMega Greens
    By jbree in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 07:02 PM
  2. We Listened! Orange Oximega GREENS!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 03:54 PM
  3. Orange OxiMega (GREENS) and Nutrapro
    By dollar662 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:49 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 12:59 PM
  5. Orange/blue/green bars in our user name???
    By StanChampion in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 01:57 PM