Trutein (5 lbs.)
Trutein (5 lbs.)

Manufacturer:

TruNutrition Sciences

Price: $48.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 1 reviews

Submit New Review

Trutein (5 lbs.)

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

5/5

TRUTEIN : the ultimate protein

I wouldn't typically review a protein product because they are all defined by personal opinion based upon taste usually.

Flavor: Chocolate dipped strawberry

Taste 10/10: tastes amazing; a mild chocolate taste with a strong natural strawberry taste - seriously like a real strawberry tastes, not an artificial type taste whatsoever. Actually has little strawberry chunks in it. I always look forward to this shake after my workouts because it tastes so good.

Profile 9/10: 23 grams of protein and added omega-3's from flaxseed and chia seeds, nucleotide blend, 2.5g of fiber, and an enzyme blend. All with only 1.5 grams of fat. 40-40-20 blend of whey-casein-egg proteins is also great for sustained release. The only thing lacking from this profile is the content of aminos, which for me isn't a big deal because I usually take an amino supplement intra-workout.

MIXABILITY 9/10: this product mixes very well in a shaker cup. some foaming at the top occurs.

Overall I would recommend this protein to anyone looking for an amazing tasting protein with a great profile.
  2. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

I wouldn't typically review a protein product because they are all defined by personal opinion based upon taste usually.

Taste 10/10: tastes amazing; a mild chocolate taste with a strong natural strawberry taste - seriously like a real strawberry tastes, not an artificial type taste whatsoever. Actually has little strawberry chunks in it. I always look forward to this shake after my workouts because it tastes so good.

Profile 9/10: 23 grams of protein and added omega-3's from flaxseed and chia seeds, nucleotide blend, 2.5g of fiber, and an enzyme blend. All with only 1.5 grams of fat. 40-40-20 blend of whey-casein-egg proteins is also great for sustained release. The only thing lacking from this profile is the content of aminos, which for me isn't a big deal because I usually take an amino supplement intra-workout.

MIXABILITY 9/10: this product mixes very well in a shaker cup. some foaming at the top occurs.

Overall I would recommend this protein to anyone looking for an amazing tasting protein with a great profile.
    This is the protein drink my coach recommended since I started my life changing journey. She recommended the pb cup flavor which I didn't really like. But once I tried the cinnabun, wow that think is so delicious it's just like a dessert. I take it 2-3 times a day and looooooove it. Wouldn't change it for anything. I agree with you I surely recommend it, it's delicious! )
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

Yes its - I would have to say the Pumpkin pie exclusive flavor is off the charts as well... If you love pumpkin pie filling... You'll love it for sure!
  4. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

Yes its - I would have to say the Pumpkin pie exclusive flavor is off the charts as well... If you love pumpkin pie filling... You'll love it for sure!
    That's the flavor I got. It's really good. Cinnabun and pumpkin pie so far are my favorites. I tried banana cream, it's not so good as I thought. I think it's not as sweet as the other two, that's why I don't like it.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

you realize that putting aminos on the label is just a marketeing ploy? protein = aminos. theres no point in ramming extra unchained aminos in there because whey is complete. so change to 10/10 lol
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Cinnabun and chocolate cover banana are two of the best tasting proteins I have ever tried. I don't Kno how trutein is not dominating the protein game to behonest. 10/10
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

Ehhh Added leucine never hurt anyone... Additional BCAAs are a better to have than not

Similar Forum Threads

1. A total of 48 lbs (pictures)
    By VMIgf-1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 04:01 PM
  2. getting my 1.5 g's per lb.
    By corteztk1982 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 03:07 AM
  3. Six week cycle = 33 lbs (pictures)
    By VMIgf-1 in forum Pics
    Replies: 9