Trutein (5 lbs.)
Trutein (5 lbs.)

Manufacturer:

TruNutrition Sciences

Price: $48.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 1 reviews

Submit New Review

Trutein (5 lbs.)

1. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

TRUTEIN : the ultimate protein

I wouldn't typically review a protein product because they are all defined by personal opinion based upon taste usually.

Flavor: Chocolate dipped strawberry

Taste 10/10: tastes amazing; a mild chocolate taste with a strong natural strawberry taste - seriously like a real strawberry tastes, not an artificial type taste whatsoever. Actually has little strawberry chunks in it. I always look forward to this shake after my workouts because it tastes so good.

Profile 9/10: 23 grams of protein and added omega-3's from flaxseed and chia seeds, nucleotide blend, 2.5g of fiber, and an enzyme blend. All with only 1.5 grams of fat. 40-40-20 blend of whey-casein-egg proteins is also great for sustained release. The only thing lacking from this profile is the content of aminos, which for me isn't a big deal because I usually take an amino supplement intra-workout.

MIXABILITY 9/10: this product mixes very well in a shaker cup. some foaming at the top occurs.

Overall I would recommend this protein to anyone looking for an amazing tasting protein with a great profile.
  2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

I wouldn't typically review a protein product because they are all defined by personal opinion based upon taste usually.

Taste 10/10: tastes amazing; a mild chocolate taste with a strong natural strawberry taste - seriously like a real strawberry tastes, not an artificial type taste whatsoever. Actually has little strawberry chunks in it. I always look forward to this shake after my workouts because it tastes so good.

Profile 9/10: 23 grams of protein and added omega-3's from flaxseed and chia seeds, nucleotide blend, 2.5g of fiber, and an enzyme blend. All with only 1.5 grams of fat. 40-40-20 blend of whey-casein-egg proteins is also great for sustained release. The only thing lacking from this profile is the content of aminos, which for me isn't a big deal because I usually take an amino supplement intra-workout.

MIXABILITY 9/10: this product mixes very well in a shaker cup. some foaming at the top occurs.

Overall I would recommend this protein to anyone looking for an amazing tasting protein with a great profile.
    This is the protein drink my coach recommended since I started my life changing journey. She recommended the pb cup flavor which I didn't really like. But once I tried the cinnabun, wow that think is so delicious it's just like a dessert. I take it 2-3 times a day and looooooove it. Wouldn't change it for anything. I agree with you I surely recommend it, it's delicious! )
  3. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Yes its - I would have to say the Pumpkin pie exclusive flavor is off the charts as well... If you love pumpkin pie filling... You'll love it for sure!
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.
    Answers

Yes its - I would have to say the Pumpkin pie exclusive flavor is off the charts as well... If you love pumpkin pie filling... You'll love it for sure!
    That's the flavor I got. It's really good. Cinnabun and pumpkin pie so far are my favorites. I tried banana cream, it's not so good as I thought. I think it's not as sweet as the other two, that's why I don't like it.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

you realize that putting aminos on the label is just a marketeing ploy? protein = aminos. theres no point in ramming extra unchained aminos in there because whey is complete. so change to 10/10 lol
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Cinnabun and chocolate cover banana are two of the best tasting proteins I have ever tried. I don't Kno how trutein is not dominating the protein game to behonest. 10/10
  7. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Ehhh Added leucine never hurt anyone... Additional BCAAs are a better to have than not
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A total of 48 lbs (pictures)
    By VMIgf-1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 02:01 PM
  2. getting my 1.5 g's per lb.
    By corteztk1982 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 01:07 AM
  3. Six week cycle = 33 lbs (pictures)
    By VMIgf-1 in forum Pics