Product information... View for more details

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
5/5

After weeks and weeks of experiments, different doses, meal sizes,
carbs, no carbs, fats and every combo you can
possibly think about I can firmly say Recompadrol gets the crown for my favorite GDA.
Why? More than one reason.

This one has the more complex formula, and from the results I've been getting
with it, I feel like saying very well designed. I like when a product has a formula
that give you more than the sum of the ingredients
and this one definitely delivers what it claims and more.
Curious about the "more"?
Let me get to it right away: one thing that Recomp does for me and no other
GDA did is that it acts ALSO like a straight fat burner! I mentioned this before.

You know I keep my BF very low all year round and very few fat burners
do anything to me because well, because when your body has such low BF
there's not much to burn in the first place, but most important the "usual"
pathways fat burners use somehow don't cut it, you need to "trick" your
body into keep losing fat or keep the low % that you already have.

Since the very first week of use, I immediately learned to love the pre-bed dose.
Boy, you wake up in the morning tight! , but most noticeable result is how "grainy" I look in the morning.
I started taking that one pill before bed and never stopped.

Recomp for me is the most versatile of the bunch,
it works with carbs and without,
and this is indeed important for me being a low carber.

With it I've been able to boost my daily cals intake by something like 150/200
without getting any extra BF, but instead gaining
size and fullness dosing it at 1cp 20 min prior each meal.
Mind this: you will not "feel it" right away, it builds up in your system
Recompadrol is the perfect name really, it does really work as a recomping agent.

But when you up the dose that's when it gets *really* fun.
I used this one for my refeed,
I started to experiment with 2cps with 50gr of carbs, then I went up slowly at 3cps with 80gr, and so on..
I went crazy with it and dosed it up to 9cps in one day for
a total amount of 450gr of carbs in my refeed and the next day
I had no water retention, no bloat, and my muscles were fully replenished and just bigger.

So bottom line is: it works great for everyday use at 1cp pre meal,
but it *shines* when you have go up with the dose and you EAT BIG!
It became a staple for me, and there is also another reason, something to point
out which I think is very interesting: Recompadrol works great with fats

I did some research on the ingredients here and what I found out is
HCL attenuates ACL, and suppresses fatty acid synthase, then you have
the Corosolic Acid a DGAT inhibitor and lastly Barberine and Salacia ppary
antagonist which enhance insulin sensitivity without weight gain.
See what I mean when I say the formula is what makes it work?
The synergy between the ingredients is great, and lately I've been
swapping some grams of whey with fats for my everyday cals intake
and I noticed the grainy look sticks instead of being just few hours in the morning.
180cps in a bottle makes it a hell of a deal too
I've never experienced sides of any sort, even at 9cps a day,
I mixed it with all my other supplements and I never noticed any odd or unexpected effect

So wrapping this up whether you're
using carbs or not, Recompadrol always delivers,
short and long term,
in my book, the best GDA out there,
if you didn't try it yet, tima give it a shot.
This GDA can be used to tweak your body composition

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
5/5

One of only a couple supps that actually impressed me, very good for looking full and staying lean, I ran this and natadrol before and had great results but after running them both solo i realize recompadrol deserved most of the credit. If you are looking to try a GDA, This should be your first choice.

testomonsta

Awards
do you think this would be good to add to a pct?

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
I'f I'm doing relatively NO carbs for 6.5 days, and then at 12PM noon, I start eating carbs until 8PM (8 hour window for the carbs) whe I sleep.

Would this program work well with my routine and way of eating. So I eat 8-hours of the fastest and Highest GI carbs, gorge on any white bread, rice, poptarts, Fruity Pebbles, etc etc... to skyrocket to a total or 1200 grams - 1500 grams of carbs in an 8 hours session. This is Only done Mondays! Tuesday til Sunday, NO carbs!!! only the lil bit I get from almonds, wallnuts and veggies. That's it. Load myself with High Fat and High Protein all week straight, except carb day is almost NO Fat!

Taking this kind of weekly routine in consideration Would this be a product that I should be particularly interested in??? Please advise! Since I'm about to make an order on either THIS! or Slintensity, next week.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use recompadrol on low carbs

Take a look at the adipose annihilation v2 write up it discusses if and dosing

Basically take 1 recompadrol pre meals on low carb days

Now your carb intake is high on your loading day. I'd recommend 1 cap per 120-150g carbs consumed

So per box of fruity pebbles (2-3 caps) ;)

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Nice! Gonna give it a read pretty soon, but I'm almost SURE I'm stocking up on this product!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the support bro

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I took recompadrol already 2 days it works really. I like carbs but for me and my goal it's not compatible ( lean muscle only ). Usually i always took AP it works but RECOMPADROL is amazin . 3 caps before a big carbs meal I wake up tuf, full and energizing. Now i think RECOMPADROL is my GDA. It does what it supposes to do.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys I took recompadrol already 2 days it works really. I like carbs but for me and my goal it's not compatible ( lean muscle only ). Usually i always took AP it works but RECOMPADROL is amazin . 3 caps before a big carbs meal I wake up tuf, full and energizing. Now i think RECOMPADROL is my GDA. It does what it supposes to do.
Oh yeah MAN...
Thanks for the support and feedback. We have plans for more fun!!! Stay tuned.

If you have any further questions to tweak any, please do not hesitate to PM me.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Hey guys after 3 weeks to use recompadrol I like it . It does what it supposed to do. I take it specially 30min befor my dinner high carb . It works for me very very well I wake up tuf, full and strong. I think every body who want a GDA should have to try Recompadrol. High carb before bed it's not good for lean muscle but with recompadrol it's possible.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Put this bad boy to the test the other day for an epic birthday cheat.

The meal, italian:
1 pound pasta, bolognese sauce (1/2 pound) and normal red for the other half.
3 servings of chicken
3 sides of spinach sauteed in olive oil and garlic
fried calimari appetizer to myself
1 heaping helping of granny smith warm apple crisp

I took 3 recompadrol prior, 2 during after the calimari, and 2 after the dessert as per recommendation from EBF Inc, and I had zero bloat, ridiculous pump in my arms. No lethargy after such a giant meal for a person my size. Woke up with no leftover water weight damage, and felt leaner than ever. Looked shredded, and my weight had ZERO fluctuation.

Easy to say, I will 100% won't go without Recompadrol pre cheat meal again. Looking for similar damage control effects on vacation this summer too :D

Other GDAs to compare it with: Slin Sane v1, and v2, Na-R-ALA bulk powder.
Hell yeah that's how you do it

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
recompadrol the best of the best for me It really works cut, recomp, bulk. I never give up recompadrol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm interested in this....How would Recompadrol work on a bulk?
Would keep gains a lot leaner. Also helps with pushing more of those carbs to muscle glycogen.

With proper training and diet it will treat you very well

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sounds good to me :) Thanks Driven!
Not a problem brother good luck with the bulk! Good to see some people still in bulk mode and not obsessing over cutting for summer

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a problem brother good luck with the bulk! Good to see some people still in bulk mode and not obsessing over cutting for summer
Haha

I start my cut may 1.

Lean by June 15. Then bulk over the summer

I get as lean as possible so I can enjoy summer and eat a little extra because of added activity

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
5/5

I really love recompadrol. It is the first GDA I have used and the best thus far. I like to dose 1cap per 100g carbs 30min-15min pre meal. Sometimes I forget to dose it before so I just take it right before I eat and the effects are still there, just not as much when eating.

What I noticed was when dosed timely that it felt hollow when I ate, the food was there but I was not full. My body is utilizing the sugars better and it's a bit hard not to overeat when this is going on. Helps me give the extra edge when dieting!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I've used many GDAs. OG Slin Sane, Slin Sane V2, Burn24, Glycophase, etc and this is easily the best one I've ever used. It can be used for any purpose and still yield great results. If you have a huge carb binge, you can use it for damage control and not feel bloated. You end up having full muscles. If you use it pre-bed, you wake up looking dry and lean. The body recompositioning this is capable of is amazing. It's strong though, so make sure you can handle it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ In my experience, Recompadrol outperforms all of those in a major way.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

If I was given the choice of only being able to pick from 1 of these products to be used continuously from here on out then RECOMPADROL certainly wins that honor for me. The versatility of this product is what makes it stand out. RECOMPADROL can be used in any situation which extends its use out to practically all forms of fitness, from marathon runner, powerlifter, crossfitter or your “Couch to 5K” training initiate. Want to going on a dirty bulk? RECOMPADROL. Want to go on a lean bulk and only retain what you need from your macros? RECOMPADROL. Want to go on a cut? RECOMPADROL. Want to aim for RECOMPosition via increased fatloss (FATloss, not WEIGHTloss) while retaining the most muscle? HELLO RECOMPADROL (I mean come on its in the FREAKIN’ NAME)!

RECOMPADROL is essentially the crown jewel from Enhanced Body Formulations. Its main function is to serve as a glucose disposal agent (GDA) and it comes with a multitude of dosing options. To break down what I mean in terms of GDA, think of it this way: when you eat lots of food (carbs, fats, etc) your body responds to this bolus of food by having your pancreas secrete insulin. This insulin is there to counteract the body’s breakdown of your food into its simplest forms (a la sugar, aka glucose). The higher the glucose in the bloodstream, the harder the pancreas tries to work at creating more insulin. Insulin is good for us… AT THE RIGHT MOMENTS (insulin spiking postworkout, for example). RECOMPADROL has a way of mimicking insulin, causing the body to not have to produce as much, lowering the need for insulin which in turns results in a higher insulin sensitivity the next time you eat a high carb/sugary meal. This method is referred as “nutrient partioning.” Essentially RECOMPADROL takes anything you ingest, sorts the good from the bad, keeps the good and wastes the bad.

For myself I follow a “Eating Protocol” known as Carb-BackLoading (CBL). I won’t go into detail but on the days I’ve worked out my post-workout meals are massive carb fests full of quick-acting carbohydrates, sugary foods and complete abandonment to what would be considered SANE eating. You’ve probably seen the pictures. Whole pepperoni pizzas and sacks of breadsticks with cheesesauce devoured within minutes. Stacks of cookies, doughnuts, cakes, cupcakes, fruit snacks, POP TARTS, pop tarts, pop tarts… you name it and I was sucking it down like Hoover vacuum. Typically I’d be weary about eating these types of foods at this volume. If I was to down a pizza with a few bottles of beer I’d wake up in the morning a huge bloated mess. But taking RECOMPADROL beforehand changed all of that. Suddenly I’d find myself the next morning looking at my frazzled hair in the mirror feeling LESS BLOATED and LEANER than I was before I went to bed. You know that feeling you get from eating your Thanksgiving dinner and suddenly your pant size seems to have expanded 3x and you getting stupidly tired? RECOMPADROL eliminates all of this.

The dosing is simple and effective and can be used in a combination of ways. Each of the following I personally tried and all of them worked how I had hoped with the same out: feeling less guilty, not feeling that post-“gorging on bad food” bloat/tiredness and feeling leaner every successive day

3 caps 30 minutes prior to a meal just with Recompadrol alone
3 caps 30 minutes prior to a meal following 3 caps of AAv2 60 minutes prior to a meal
1 cap every hour for grazing (think Superbowl/NYE/Wedding… a situation you won’t be eating a big meal all in one sitting but snacking for hours)

DJBeanPole.com | All things nutrition & exercise related: video reviews, logs, and much more!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
On of THE BEST feedbacks I have ever seen.

Thanks for always putting in the effort bud.

If you ever wanna run it again pm me and I'll hook you up with discount codes

ReinalHot61

Awards
Do you just do the instructions on the bottle or are there any better protocol?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always praise recompadrol. I need a bottle asap!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Use cj20 for a 20% discount on recompadrol