X-Factor Advanced (100 softgels)

Manufacturer:

Molecular Nutrition

Price: $44.49

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 1 reviews

Submit New Review

1. 5/5

Starting with: 200 caps for 125 euros (80 for product, 20 shipping and 25 customs). After dosing mostly 6caps/workout I decided to order next bottle of 100 caps (50 euros for product)
    I did mostly 5 workouts in a week combined with stim based pre-workout twice a week and every day the last 3 weeks. I slept at least 7 hours at night and 2-3 hours around noon, therefore I had lot of time to regenerate.

Week 1:
    Experiencing with dosage. I tried 4 and 6. Felt much better when I decided to go with 6 caps resulting in better pumps and more soreness afterwards.
    I used to get this feverish feeling on my face after every workout for HOURS. It reminded me of times when I started to do physical activities.
    I cured my tendinitis like issue on both elbows like month ago and started to feel pain around medial epicondyle, nothing severe but it was there.

Week 2:
    Effects kind of disappeared and I started to think itís another bull**** product. Whatever, kept going with 6 caps. No more brutal soreness.

Week 3:
    When I was a child I used to have these growing pains around knee joints. This time I had those around knees and elbows for about 2 days (not saying it was caused by X-factor). All good after those 2 days.

Week 4:
    Nothing special or remarkable. People said you would see major differences week 3 -5. I kept hoping.

Week 5 :
    I canít say I wasnít sore a bit but I would characterize it as feeling those muscles as tired. I wouldnít even move my arm if not necessary lol.

Week 6 :
    1 week break. No workouts no supplements. 1 meal a day + 0,5l of hard liquor/day.

Week 7:
    Sore as ****. Might have been caused by one week break.

Week 8:
    Them strength gainz. Working out 6 times a week. I would be sore a bit feeling like I could take a break but a stim based pre-workout always got me going. As I mentioned my strength went through the roof. Iíve never had the bars loaded like this.

Week 9:
    Strength kept going up. Started to see major differences. People started to comment on my physique that I made them gainz.

Week 10:
    Pure awesomeness. All the positive effects mentioned below.
    Weeks off:

EFFECTS:

Cons:

- Brought back tendinitis like issue for few weeks then went away

Pros:

- Muscle fullness
    - Strength gains
    - I would workout with a stim based preworkout in the morning but I had workouts in the evening on X-factor advanced only and I can say it gave me sick pumps.
    - I was able to feel my muscles better during workout, during the actual movements and I could bring most of the muscle groups (not only calves) into such a contraction I was getting cramps.

Final verdict:
    X-factor is in my opinion very expensive in one way but cheap in another. Itís expensive when I look at it that I took it for approx. 180 euros ($200). People in the gym would tell me I could have had some steroids for it but no thanks. You donít need a pump/nitrix pre workout because X-factor has better effects than that. I mean it in the way if money is an issue donít buy all the pre-workouts of the world, save money, and buy something that really works. Only thing I needed when working out in the morning was a stim based pre-workout (fat burner) because this would suppress my hunger when working out fasted. I recommend to everyone and Iím looking forward to use again.

When taking into consideration price, effects and my results I have to say Iíve never had such an amazing transformation (mass gainz). Definitely 11/10.

Pics before and after (mid December 94.5kg - mid March 96.8kg), gained some fat.

Attachment 132577

2. Quote Originally Posted by BorisF View Post
    Starting with: 200 caps for 125 euros (80 for product, 20 shipping and 25 customs). After dosing mostly 6caps/workout I decided to order next bottle of 100 caps (50 euros for product)
    I did mostly 5 workouts in a week combined with stim based pre-workout twice a week and every day the last 3 weeks. I slept at least 7 hours at night and 2-3 hours around noon, therefore I had lot of time to regenerate.

Week 1:
    Experiencing with dosage. I tried 4 and 6. Felt much better when I decided to go with 6 caps resulting in better pumps and more soreness afterwards.
    I used to get this feverish feeling on my face after every workout for HOURS. It reminded me of times when I started to do physical activities.
    I cured my tendinitis like issue on both elbows like month ago and started to feel pain around medial epicondyle, nothing severe but it was there.

Week 2:
    Effects kind of disappeared and I started to think it’s another bull**** product. Whatever, kept going with 6 caps. No more brutal soreness.

Week 3:
    When I was a child I used to have these growing pains around knee joints. This time I had those around knees and elbows for about 2 days (not saying it was caused by X-factor). All good after those 2 days.

Week 4:
    Nothing special or remarkable. People said you would see major differences week 3 -5. I kept hoping.

Week 5 :
    I can’t say I wasn’t sore a bit but I would characterize it as feeling those muscles as tired. I wouldn’t even move my arm if not necessary lol.

Week 6 :
    1 week break. No workouts no supplements. 1 meal a day + 0,5l of hard liquor/day.

Week 7:
    Sore as ****. Might have been caused by one week break.

Week 8:
    Them strength gainz. Working out 6 times a week. I would be sore a bit feeling like I could take a break but a stim based pre-workout always got me going. As I mentioned my strength went through the roof. I’ve never had the bars loaded like this.

Week 9:
    Strength kept going up. Started to see major differences. People started to comment on my physique that I made them gainz.

Week 10:
    Pure awesomeness. All the positive effects mentioned below.
    Weeks off:

EFFECTS:

Cons:

- Brought back tendinitis like issue for few weeks then went away

Pros:

- Muscle fullness
    - Strength gains
    - I would workout with a stim based preworkout in the morning but I had workouts in the evening on X-factor advanced only and I can say it gave me sick pumps.
    - I was able to feel my muscles better during workout, during the actual movements and I could bring most of the muscle groups (not only calves) into such a contraction I was getting cramps.

Final verdict:
    X-factor is in my opinion very expensive in one way but cheap in another. It’s expensive when I look at it that I took it for approx. 180 euros ($200). People in the gym would tell me I could have had some steroids for it but no thanks. You don’t need a pump/nitrix pre workout because X-factor has better effects than that. I mean it in the way if money is an issue don’t buy all the pre-workouts of the world, save money, and buy something that really works. Only thing I needed when working out in the morning was a stim based pre-workout (fat burner) because this would suppress my hunger when working out fasted. I recommend to everyone and I’m looking forward to use again.

When taking into consideration price, effects and my results I have to say I’ve never had such an amazing transformation (mass gainz). Definitely 11/10.

Pics before and after (mid December 94.5kg - mid March 96.8kg), gained some fat.

Attachment 132577
    Great review. Picture link isn't working tho

3. Thanks mate
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:00 PM
  2. X-factor Advanced??? anyone
    By killervick7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:55 AM
  3. X Factor Advanced tips
    By whosane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 04:49 PM
  4. Replies: 0