Free Test (100 caps) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com
Free Test (100 caps)
Free Test (100 caps)

Manufacturer:

Applied Nutriceuticals

Price: $44.95

Rating: 4.33 out of 5 stars, based on 3 total reviews.
Rated: 4.33 out of 5 Read all 3 reviews

Submit New Review

Free Test (100 caps)

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I work in a Lab and am able to have my testosterone levels checked. Free Test works exactly as advertised, have not found another test booster that works this well.
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah, buddy! I think that Free Test is certainly one of the better test-boosters available.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4/5

Cliffs
    week 1: didn't really notice anything, started feeling more knee pain than normal by the end of of the week. the pills smell, which is due to the NAC in the formula. the farts and ****s i got from free test were the worst i've had in a loong time. started looking drier in the mirror yet my weight stayed the same

week2 +3: i'm going to group these both together because of the effects i felt. first of all i noticed oilier skin, and some minor acne on my back, nothing that i would be frightened about, but more like some pimples that appeared over night. strength started going up on week 2, and around week 3 it peaked with me doing a deadlift PR. my knee problems seemed to disappear, and my daily mood seemed to be that of a nice individual. i'm not that nice, but while on the second half of free test i was just a happier person to be around.

week4: acne and the oily skin was gone, my strength and endurance seemed to be the best i've experienced since my first run of DAA and Erase. the daily drive i felt seemed like i was superhuman, daily workouts seemed like a dream while i did 2 a day with jiu jitsu in the afternoon. i after not feeling the DOMS in week 3, i pushed myself even more, adding another set of the heaviest rep and just doing it again. found the DOMS came back with this routine. arms and chest looked the leanest they've looked for a while, started noticing this beautiful vein that ran across my shoulder to my chest, now i just need to help push it to the surface.

overall: loved the run of free test, was just as good if not better of DAA + Erase. if price is no option, or if u can find it on sale would definitely buy it again. the extras in the formula, forslean + alcar were a nice touch. i tried dosing free test in the morning, so i can make use of the alcar along side of focus xt and felt pretty good. good way to start anyday. would definitely recommend to anyone.
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice review. Free Test definitely gets better as you get further into the bottle. Running two bottles back to back is pure win!
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the review. Glad you saw some benefits with our product!

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

4/5

This is a great product! Works for sure. I'm on TRT and I still take this every day. On my 3rd bottle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 100% Pesticide free Green Tea caps at an affordable price
    By Eric Potratz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 05:40 PM
  2. test propionate caps?
    By enimity in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 12:23 AM
  3. T-bol increases free test levels!!!
    By mass_builder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22