RPG IBCAA (50 servings)
RPG IBCAA (50 servings)

Manufacturer:

Millennium Sport Technologies

Price: $31.09

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 4.5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

RPG IBCAA (50 servings)

1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

5/5

Flavor / Taste

Green Apple was fantastic, from start to finish this product was great. While it mix's up on the clear side do not let it fool you for taste. This is more of a Sour Apple tasting flavor which is great. I am an apple lover and this hit the spot. I found even if i varied my water intake with 1 scoop i never had a problem finding it to taste great. Great job at MST here

Mixability

Besides a bit of foamy and a bit of particles this mixed pretty well. I would say an 8/10. Even if i mixed it the night before it would still foam up a bit when shaking it a bit. No worry though. Good product.

Dosing

Workout Days:

Since I mostly Train Fasted upon waking I will be dosing 1 scoop pre-workout and 1 scoop intra-workout to provide the best of both worlds as EAA’s have been shown to be superior intra-workout from PubMed Research.

On Non-Workout Days:
    1 scoop between meals spaced 4-6 hours apart
    I will dose between meals as suggested above as Layne Norton also shows in his Muscle Protein Synthesis PDF/Power point Below:

http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/u...-Tech-2008.pdf

Layne Norton PhD on protein: how much and how often? - Spot Me Bro

Formula

I really like how MST has a 2:1:1 BCAA Blend (Which is the most studied on the market) and also an EAA Complex combining for 6g total in the formula with 2.5g Glutamine (which is also considered a BCAA) But does not really show much benefit regarding performance/endurance/recovery. The additional NAC/Orotic Acid in the recovery matrix is an interesting addition to a pre/intra workout product that I really look forward to gauging in my workouts. Not to mention this product is 100% Ajipure the purest forms of BCAA’s which is a major bonus and plus to utilizing this product. MST is using top notch raw materials and putting out a spectacular product.

Recovery / DOMS / Workout Reactions

Very visible once i got a few workouts in. My calories have not changed all log even though my weight has bounced around a few pounds, overall I got leaner, my workouts improved, and strength rose overall. I cannot complain about that. Hitting Pr's of 120's x 8 on DB rows, 365 x 8 on Squat, 275 x 12 on Bench. I am very pleased with my effort in the gym, my overall increase in recovery from a day to day basis on grueling workouts and the change in mesocycle. Even traveling and with a lack of sleep i still busted out great workout sessions on the RPG I Bcaa. A great BCAA/EAA Blend that does not get a lot of recognition. I would have to say this is a great product that I would reccomend to others.
  2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks again for the review!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

4/5

Flavor: 4/5
    Berry Lemonade isn't terrible but anything less than 8oz and you will have a hard time downing it. I found 12-16 my ideal water amount and a little ice makes it pretty darn tasty. Overall not bad but could be better in comparison to what is already out here.

Price: 5/5
    Bought on sale and even picked up a few other goodies for a VERY reasonable and respectable amount.

Value: 5/5
    For the regular price and a 50 serving tub, this stuff rocks. I couldn't have been happier once you look at everything you get included and covers quite a few bases.

Overall: 4/5
    Product dissolves well only a light bit of anything leftover and I shake, blend, and sadly have even taken a scoop to the head lol. I think its by far the best with ICE! I wouldn't get hung up on the taste as I have seriously had much...much worse and everyone has a shaker bottle by now. I would not only recommend this product but I would even buy it as a gift for a friend. Honestly good stuff here and hope to try the other flavors in the near future.

Similar Forum Threads

1. rpg ibcaa
    By rhino67jg in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 09:06 PM
  2. SouthernCharm's Official Review of MST's RPG IBCAAs
    By SouthernCharm in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 10:10 AM
  3. RPG IBCAA
    By SouthernCharm in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:47 AM
  4. Economical 50 serv. NO-Xplode.. NO-Joke ;)
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 06:13 PM
  5. Smith & Wesson Introduces .50 Cal. Handgun
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 06:52 PM