Orange OxiMega (120 Softgels)

Manufacturer:

Controlled Labs

Price: $12.49

Rating: 4.67 out of 5 stars, based on 9 total reviews.
Rated: 4.67 out of 5 Read all 9 reviews

Submit New Review

1. 5 out of 5 rating for Orange OxiMega (120 Softgels)

Quality fish oil is one of the most important health supplements on the market. Controlled Labs delivers with OxiMega fish oil.
  2. 5/5

Oximega Fish Oil is awesome. Uber potent EPA+DHA! I try to take 5-6/day. I must say, I do occasionally get Fish burbs. I don't know why. Not enough water when I ingest them? I have found RK completely overpowers them though! Lol. I HIGHLY recommend this Fish Oil. Always stock up when it's on sale.
  3. 5/5

Great high quality Omega prduct from CL! Because I'm poor I use an inferior product due to price but I loved this stuff when I ran it. NO FISHY TASTE OR BURPS!!
  4. 5/5

pretty good stuff, no fish burps and taste is actually pleasing.
  5. 4/5

Out of all of the fish oil supplements I looked at this one gave the best profile (amount of EPA and DHA per cap) for the best cost! I do not notice the flavor that is said to be on the caps but thats fine. Probably because i take them fast.

One thing i must say however that I usually do not experience is that an nhour or 2 after i take them i do get the fishy burps. I dont really mind but some people may. It is just wierd because i have not had this with other products. Maybe its because other products are not as potent as this. Overall the amoun t of EPA/DHA is what you want and these deliver!
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

5/5

My go to EFA Product, hence why i have 15 bottles of it. Legit amount of EPH and DPA and not to mention a small hint of joint support which is an added bonus
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  7. 5/5

Finally had the opportunity to pick a bottle of these up, wish it could have been several more, had been using sam's club fish oil for the same price, CL is a high quality company so it was a no brainer to get these where quality won't come into question. No fish burps to speak of for me.
  8. 3/5

Tasting is not something I like...
  9. 5/5

Great fish oils, and you can usually find a BOGO somewhere. No burps and no after taste. Great product.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dbrock504 View Post
    Great fish oils, and you can usually find a BOGO somewhere. No burps and no after taste. Great product.
    $25 gets you OT and OxiMega on Nutraplanet. Awesome deal.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

Similar Forum Threads

1. :::Orange OxiMega FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):::
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 10:12 AM
  2. CONTROLLED LABS - Orange OXIMEGA ::::::CONTEST::::::
    By pu12en12g in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 11:06 AM
  3. :::Orange OxiMega FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):::
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 07:07 PM
  4. CONTROLLED LABS - Orange OXIMEGA ::::::CONTEST::::::
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 01:48 PM
  5. new Product: Orange OxiMega Coming Soon!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 12:00 PM