Elite Gourmet Protein (5lb)
- 02-25-2014, 04:06 PM
- 5'11" 181 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I think for the price you pay, you are getting a good deal. It is definitely not as pure as some other blends. If you take two scoops post workout, you are getting a little higher carbs and fat than you might want. I had the milkshake flavor, pretty tasty. You will need a little more water than normal for it all to blend, ice cubes help too.
- 03-23-2014, 01:06 AM
I feel that the price for this is a good deal. Is it the best, no.
Taste is good.
Mixes a little clumpier than a few others ive had....
Similar Forum Threads
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 20Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:33 AM
- By FitModel in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2011, 08:43 PM
- By ChrisSanderso in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-11-2010, 11:22 AM
- By AM07 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:51 PM
- By soundcheck129 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2009, 12:38 AM