Diesel Test Pro-Cycle (160 tabs)
Diesel Test Pro-Cycle (160 tabs)

Manufacturer:

Get Diesel



Price: $49.99

Rating: 4.67 out of 5 stars, based on 3 total reviews.
Rated: 4.67 out of 5 Read all 3 reviews

Submit New Review

Diesel Test Pro-Cycle (160 tabs)

  1. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,914
    Rep Power
    10752486
    Level
    126
    Lv. Percent
    16.09%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    5/5


    i had some good results on dtpc, nice increase in libido and natural non-stim increase in energy and endurance. i would use this product much more if the price were lower. if money isn't an issue for you, then i recommend giving this a try-especially if you are 35 and older...not that it doesn't work for the younger guys, just that feedback seems to suggest that us older guys benefit more from it.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    PM ME FOR SAVINGS
  2. New Member
    ChainLink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    1340
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.62%

    4/5


    I used this a few years ago and had a huge increase in libido and aggression. Not a whole lot in terms of physical improvement, but alpha male feeling was high. I agree w/thebigt, too pricey to run consistently. They probably could have reduced some of the ingredients to lessen the cost as I feel there are probably a few that don't do much and a few that contribute the most.

    Would have given 5/5 if price were cut about 35-40%
  3. Senior Member
    Joshlm69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,729
    Rep Power
    1675794
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    48.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Used this for a a week.

    Libido - Holy sh1t, possibly the biggest libido I've ever got from a supplement. Actually so much that your wood wakes you up.

    Unfortunately due to the mental stimulants in the product, even when taken at 9am, this seriously messed up my sleep, wouldn't allow me to get more than 4 hours sleep a night, so I just couldn't function the next day. Note I have bad sleep normally, so this will probably not be an issue for someone that sleeps like a baby normally

    Im sure this is a super sick product, I just cant sacrifice my sleep as life is hard enough as it is.

    Hope someone else runs this and posts their experience.

    Sorry chuck
  4. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    348643
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    5/5


    DTP is awesome. Powerfull. Like 3+ supps in one.

    Huge libido increase. Females beware.
    Big energy increase. Endurance too. Lifts all went up, body comp changed due to increased stamina in the gym.
    Positive aggression was great. Alpha male attitude all around.
    I slept great on this. Didn't take it late though as it does have some stimulus on the nervous system.
    A must-have in pct imo. And all you need for a powerfull natty stack.
  5. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,115
    Rep Power
    932511
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for the feedback, If you could please: How did you dose it? Did you do a workout day dose and non-workout day dose also?


    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    DTP is awesome. Powerfull. Like 3+ supps in one.

    Huge libido increase. Females beware.
    Big energy increase. Endurance too. Lifts all went up, body comp changed due to increased stamina in the gym.
    Positive aggression was great. Alpha male attitude all around.
    I slept great on this. Didn't take it late though as it does have some stimulus on the nervous system.
    A must-have in pct imo. And all you need for a powerfull natty stack.
  6. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    348643
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, If you could please: How did you dose it? Did you do a workout day dose and non-workout day dose also?
    I dosed it everyday 2am 2pm for almost two weeks. A few times I added a few tabs of DTH to get a little more pick me up. I took a day off here and there (maybe 3 on 1 off)after the initial two weeks to keep getting the positives. I always noticed a slight dip in performance on days I didn't dose so i typically took rest days off.
  7. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,716
    Rep Power
    1748442
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    83.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I dosed it everyday 2am 2pm for almost two weeks. A few times I added a few tabs of DTH to get a little more pick me up. I took a day off here and there (maybe 3 on 1 off)after the initial two weeks to keep getting the positives. I always noticed a slight dip in performance on days I didn't dose so i typically took rest days off.
    great feedback. Thank you
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE....ITS HERE!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:57 PM
  2. For Sale: Sale: Diesel Test Pro Cycle (Testosterone Boosters)
    By bigironkiller in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 08:35 PM
  3. DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE
    By ballin15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:16 PM
  4. Diesel Test Pro Cycle
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:42 AM