Diesel Test Pro-Cycle (160 tabs)

Manufacturer:

Get Diesel

Price: $49.99

Rating: 4.75 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 4.75 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

1. 5/5

i had some good results on dtpc, nice increase in libido and natural non-stim increase in energy and endurance. i would use this product much more if the price were lower. if money isn't an issue for you, then i recommend giving this a try-especially if you are 35 and older...not that it doesn't work for the younger guys, just that feedback seems to suggest that us older guys benefit more from it.
  2. 4/5

I used this a few years ago and had a huge increase in libido and aggression. Not a whole lot in terms of physical improvement, but alpha male feeling was high. I agree w/thebigt, too pricey to run consistently. They probably could have reduced some of the ingredients to lessen the cost as I feel there are probably a few that don't do much and a few that contribute the most.

Would have given 5/5 if price were cut about 35-40%

3. Used this for a a week.

Libido - Holy sh1t, possibly the biggest libido I've ever got from a supplement. Actually so much that your wood wakes you up.

Unfortunately due to the mental stimulants in the product, even when taken at 9am, this seriously messed up my sleep, wouldn't allow me to get more than 4 hours sleep a night, so I just couldn't function the next day. Note I have bad sleep normally, so this will probably not be an issue for someone that sleeps like a baby normally

Im sure this is a super sick product, I just cant sacrifice my sleep as life is hard enough as it is.

Hope someone else runs this and posts their experience.

Sorry chuck
  4. 5/5

DTP is awesome. Powerfull. Like 3+ supps in one.

Huge libido increase. Females beware.
    Big energy increase. Endurance too. Lifts all went up, body comp changed due to increased stamina in the gym.
    Positive aggression was great. Alpha male attitude all around.
    I slept great on this. Didn't take it late though as it does have some stimulus on the nervous system.
    A must-have in pct imo. And all you need for a powerfull natty stack.

5. Thanks for the feedback, If you could please: How did you dose it? Did you do a workout day dose and non-workout day dose also?

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    DTP is awesome. Powerfull. Like 3+ supps in one.

Huge libido increase. Females beware.
    Big energy increase. Endurance too. Lifts all went up, body comp changed due to increased stamina in the gym.
    Positive aggression was great. Alpha male attitude all around.
    I slept great on this. Didn't take it late though as it does have some stimulus on the nervous system.
    A must-have in pct imo. And all you need for a powerfull natty stack.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, If you could please: How did you dose it? Did you do a workout day dose and non-workout day dose also?
    I dosed it everyday 2am 2pm for almost two weeks. A few times I added a few tabs of DTH to get a little more pick me up. I took a day off here and there (maybe 3 on 1 off)after the initial two weeks to keep getting the positives. I always noticed a slight dip in performance on days I didn't dose so i typically took rest days off.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I dosed it everyday 2am 2pm for almost two weeks. A few times I added a few tabs of DTH to get a little more pick me up. I took a day off here and there (maybe 3 on 1 off)after the initial two weeks to keep getting the positives. I always noticed a slight dip in performance on days I didn't dose so i typically took rest days off.
    great feedback. Thank you
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had some good results on dtpc, nice increase in libido and natural non-stim increase in energy and endurance. i would use this product much more if the price were lower. if money isn't an issue for you, then i recommend giving this a try-especially if you are 35 and older...not that it doesn't work for the younger guys, just that feedback seems to suggest that us older guys benefit more from it.
    i tried the new version of dtp-dtp v2 and had even better results. i highly recommend!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i tried the new version of dtp-dtp v2 and had even better results. i highly recommend!!!
    I actually think I added DTP V2 to the review section, maybe I can find it so you can review it. I don't think no one has reviewed it..
    which is weird because I sell a ton of DTP V2.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I actually think I added DTP V2 to the review section, maybe I can find it so you can review it. I don't think no one has reviewed it..
    which is weird because I sell a ton of DTP V2.
    it should be a top seller...dtp v2 is a very good product!!! it doesn't get enough love, imo...
  11. 5/5

I am 49.I took both V1 & 2 for 10 weeks.I dosed 2 caps/2xday for 5 days on/2 off.I wanted to see if these products helped boost test levels as much as they claimed

Strength: Through the roof. Not having lifted heavy for several months I was able to hit PR's on both my squats and deadlift. So I would say this did give me strength gains. I felt more confident when it came to lifting heavier weight.I had more stamina in the gym while lifting too.

Squat PR was 275lbs and I got 335x3
    Deadlift PR was 315lbs and I got 345x2

Testboosting:These are both solid test boosters and they work as they are intended too.My libido was sky high after week 2.I am noticing not only waking up with morning wood but also RANDOM day wood as well.I did experience a slight increase in aggression but it was more of an attitude.

Notes
    The nitric oxide effects from V2 is much better for me then V1.The pumps/muscle fullness were more pronounced.
    I am noticing less muscle soreness the next day too
    Hunger is still up and this is after 10 weeks.

Overall- 9/10: Only reason I can't give these a 10 is because its impossible to attribute all of my gains to one product.I used these as a standalone natty test booster.In that capacity I found both DTPC-1 and V2 to be both solid choices.Testosterone was up, leaned out some, libido was increased, strength was up, got decent gains, and it gave me a good energy boost.

12. Finishing the end of a bottle of DTP V2. Great supplement. Really gives me the motivation to hit the gym at 3:30 am before work. I have noticed that 4 tabs a day for me is max dosage or I start to have problems sleeping. Will definitely buy again.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bosshogg83 View Post
    Finishing the end of a bottle of DTP V2. Great supplement. Really gives me the motivation to hit the gym at 3:30 am before work. I have noticed that 4 tabs a day for me is max dosage or I start to have problems sleeping. Will definitely buy again.
    Cool, I think I added DTP V2 to the review section, its just there is 2 GET DIESEL's, GET DIESEL NUTRITION and GET DIESEL

14. Quote Originally Posted by bosshogg83 View Post
    Finishing the end of a bottle of DTP V2. Great supplement. Really gives me the motivation to hit the gym at 3:30 am before work. I have noticed that 4 tabs a day for me is max dosage or I start to have problems sleeping. Will definitely buy again.
    Cool, I think I added DTP V2 to the review section, its just there is 2 GET DIESEL's, GET DIESEL NUTRITION and GET DIESEL

Similar Forum Threads

1. DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE....ITS HERE!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 04-26-2015, 10:45 AM
  2. For Sale: Sale: Diesel Test Pro Cycle (Testosterone Boosters)
    By bigironkiller in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 08:35 PM
  3. DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE
    By ballin15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:16 PM
  4. Diesel Test Pro Cycle
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:42 AM