Diesel Test Pro-Cycle (160 tabs)
Diesel Test Pro-Cycle (160 tabs)

Manufacturer:

Get Diesel



Price: $49.99


Rating: 4.75 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 4.75 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

Diesel Test Pro-Cycle (160 tabs)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I pretty much stuck to 4 tabs a day. Was all I needed.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I pretty much stuck to 4 tabs a day. Was all I needed.
    Yeah maybe if you would have wanted to go "over board" at 5/6 a day...it may had. I took 6 the first time I had this version and had to skip 2 whole days. Took 2 at 2pm. 2 more at like 4pm and 2 post workout. ...was like bull sitting in a sauna for like 30 hours. No matter what I ate I was still hungry and was taking dumps like at 4am.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    No. It will reduce libido the higher you see things like training agression (over say 4 tabs a day). Alpha male mentality etc. Signs test are jumping. Which always happen when test jumps. Other test boosters dont reduce libido at high doeses bc they dont increase test at high doeses...or pretty much at all.

    If you want to run the 128 tabs at say 5 a day. Add Sunami in the AM.
    ok ... I still wanted to ask you something:
    since I'm very sensitive to stimulants, I would have problems with it?
    I read that contains yohimbine, also contains caffeine?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by storm 011 View Post
    ok ... I still wanted to ask you something:
    since I'm very sensitive to stimulants, I would have problems with it?
    I read that contains yohimbine, also contains caffeine?
    Im not sure. You can use Hardcore

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Im not sure. You can use Hardcore
    what ?? you yourself are the formulator of the product and do not know what it contains?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by storm 011 View Post
    what ?? you yourself are the formulator of the product and do not know what it contains?
    You didn't ask me whats in it. You ask me a question about your own personal biochemistry. Idk how sensitive to ingredients you are. Most people will tell you procycle isnt stimulating to them. It doesn enhance thr effects of any stim. Read the question you ask me

    If you or anyone is super sensitive to even Diet Soda...use Hardcore. Thats the reason why hardcore doesn't have Yohimbe.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by storm 011 View Post
    I would have problems with it?
    I was asking this question. You can go to getdiesel.com to confirm the ingredients. I didnt even see that you asked whats in it. Yes caffeine and yohimbe is in it. Its on the label.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I was asking this question. You can go to getdiesel.com to confirm the ingredients. I didnt even see that you asked whats in it. Yes caffeine and yohimbe is in it. Its on the label.
    I'll try it..
    it seems there are a lot of positive feedback about it
    I will also do it with a tablet at a time (at least at the beginning) to test the tolerance to stimulants in it ..
    is the first time that I run one stim test-booster, indeed, I do not use any type of stim, even my pre-workout so far have all been stim-free.
    I'm curious if on me has these benefits as others declare here on AM

  9. Quote Originally Posted by storm 011 View Post
    I'll try it..
    it seems there are a lot of positive feedback about it
    I will also do it with a tablet at a time (at least at the beginning) to test the tolerance to stimulants in it ..
    is the first time that I run one stim test-booster, indeed, I do not use any type of stim, even my pre-workout so far have all been stim-free.
    I'm curious if on me has these benefits as others declare here on AM
    Well there was this guy in the UK on ADD medicine and it didnt stack well w stims. Procycle is strong even at 2 tabs a day but its not "loaded" w stims. It only has about 10mg of caffeine per tab and about 1mg of yohimbine. Years ago Guarana was added bc people was reporting being lethargic on hardcore and Procycle.

  10. Just take some tabs pre-workout and prepare to kill the weights!

  11. @Chuck Diesel
    Dtp v2 fks up my sleep a bit too tho I love the product. I take 2 day empty stomach first thing. Was thinking of just getting your dthc and adding 25-50mg dhea tab to it?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Camaro1 View Post
    @Chuck Diesel
    Dtp v2 fks up my sleep a bit too tho I love the product. I take 2 day empty stomach first thing. Was thinking of just getting your dthc and adding 25-50mg dhea tab to it?
    You can. But your taking procycle only AM and its affecting your sleep??

    Switch to Hardcore. I know think people think they need the strongest out but Hardcore is pretty strong itself. Procycle isnt for everyone. I take Hardcore everyday and procycle only preworkout and I get it basically for free.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    You can. But your taking procycle only AM and its affecting your sleep??

    Switch to Hardcore. I know think people think they need the strongest out but Hardcore is pretty strong itself. Procycle isnt for everyone. I take Hardcore everyday and procycle only preworkout and I get it basically for free.
    Don<t you suggest a 5 on 2 off for the LJ in DTH?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Don<t you suggest a 5 on 2 off for the LJ in DTH?
    For long jack or dth has directions on the bottle. I use it everyday. Procycle id go like 5 on 1 off. But its at getdiesel.com

  15. Just ordered another bottle of dtp v2 loving it more n more I'm 39 and been waking up w wood every day now since taking it and my mid section has leaned down also taking creatine hcl w it and citrulline for a killer stack

  16. @Chuck Diesel will there be a dtp v3 coming out this year?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Camaro1 View Post
    @Chuck Diesel will there be a dtp v3 coming out this year?
    Yes this summer. I will do a post in company promo and tag it here in about 3 weeks probably. It will not differ much from V2 but tabs will be smaller because 204 tabs also adjusted the upset stomach issue for some who wanna go mega dose and take 3 at a time. So there also may be a short period where there isnt any V2 or V3 for sale but I dony think so. Should drop right around the time everyone runs out of V2 but Im sold out of V2. Whats in the streets is all that is left.

  18. Here these bad boys :-)
    It came the third right now..!
    I want to run the dthc every day (5 on, 2 off - as labeled)
    And the dtpv2 just before the workout and only one tablet at a time to avoid a possible shutdown..

  19. I think you're in for a swole/swell time
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  20. I hope so, I can not wait to run it
    There will also be other diesel products to Predatornutrition in the future?
    they only dieseltest and JP8x in stock

  21. Quote Originally Posted by storm 011 View Post
    I hope so, I can not wait to run it
    There will also be other diesel products to Predatornutrition in the future?
    they only dieseltest and JP8x in stock
    You're in UK...predator is hella slow with ordering. You have to email them and request the other products. Also on getdiesel.com you can click "order now." I have a retailer in the Netherlands that can get you most of the line in 2 days shipping no VAT. These internet retailers dnt realize if they don't keep the line in stock people will shop elsewhere. Results over margins is the Get Diesel way.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by storm 011 View Post
    I hope so, I can not wait to run it
    There will also be other diesel products to Predatornutrition in the future?
    they only dieseltest and JP8x in stock
    You're in UK...predator is hella slow with ordering. You have to email them and request the other products. Also on getdiesel.com you can click "order now." I have a retailer in the Netherlands that can get you most of the line in 2 days shipping no VAT. These internet retailers dnt realize if they don't keep the line in stock people will shop elsewhere. Results over margins is the Get Diesel way.

  23. and who would be this retailer in the Netherlands?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE....ITS HERE!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 309
    Last Post: 11-12-2016, 03:15 AM
  2. For Sale: Sale: Diesel Test Pro Cycle (Testosterone Boosters)
    By bigironkiller in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 09:35 PM
  3. DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE
    By ballin15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 07:16 PM
  4. Diesel Test Pro Cycle
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 08:42 AM