Syntha-6 (5.04 lbs.)
Syntha-6 (5.04 lbs.)

Manufacturer:

BSN

Price: $49.99

Rating: 4.38 out of 5 stars, based on 8 total reviews.
Rated: 4.38 out of 5 Read all 8 reviews

Submit New Review

Syntha-6 (5.04 lbs.)

1. Taste amazing hard to beat the price overall really good protein.
  2. 4/5

The best is the flavors but if You are on a cutting diet use other protein lower in calories
  3. 5/5

Mixes very well (I make mine with water in a shaker). Tastes great. Good value.
  4. 4/5

One of the best tasting proteins out there. Like the previous guy suggested, maybe not the best option for cutting.
  5. 4/5

Syntha-6 tastes really good. The problem I have with it is the same as with Optimum Gold. I seem to gaind unwanted weight.

If you work out intensily I think it's fine... If I am not mistaking, some of the actors in the STARS series "Spartacus"were using it during their physical training. But there again, it's high intensity.

6. take a look at the Serving size ( scoop in grams)... then compare that to the amount of Protein in grams that each scoop supplies you.........then you decide... you purchased a jug of protein.. but how much Protein are you actually getting from each scoop?.. case in point.........not a very efficient protein at all.
  7. 4/5

The flavor of Syntha-6 is crazy. I love it! I have had the chance to try them all, and I do like them all.

The down side to them is if you are getting ready for a contest, it is best to leave this out of your nutrition plan. Though, if you are in maintenance or bulking, good protein to have around.
  8. 5/5

I like this stuff. I use it every morning & every night with my cycle support & it's a great meal replacement. 200 cals per scoop with I think it's 22 g of protein. If your trying to stay around 3000 cals a day this helps a lot. It also mixes really well not to mention the extra goodies it has in it. You definitely only need one scoop per serving.

9. Syntha-6 is one of the best tasting products out there( rich flavour). It only contains 22g of protein though n 6g fat etc... So u almost need 2 scoops n that's 12g fat in one shake... The Hydro-Builder by 'ON' is also great tasting, yet it has 30g if protein/scoop...n less fat etc... I highly recommend Hydro-Builder... Great taste, more protein

10. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Syntha-6 is one of the best tasting products out there( rich flavour). It only contains 22g of protein though n 6g fat etc... So u almost need 2 scoops n that's 12g fat in one shake... The Hydro-Builder by 'ON' is also great tasting, yet it has 30g if protein/scoop...n less fat etc... I highly recommend Hydro-Builder... Great taste, more protein

Mmmmmmmm sounds yummy
  11. 4/5

Amazing taste from BSN. All of their products taste extremely well but have a higher fat and carb content. If you can afford a few extra cals here and there then by far choose bsn!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 215
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 05:05 PM
  2. getting my 1.5 g's per lb.
    By corteztk1982 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 02:07 AM
  3. Six week cycle = 33 lbs (pictures)
    By VMIgf-1 in forum Pics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2003, 04:49 PM
  4. Gained a few lbs in my waist fo ya