JACK3D (Jacked 45 servings)

Manufacturer:

USPLabs

Price: $24.95

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars, based on 5 total reviews.
Rated: 4.4 out of 5 Read all 5 reviews

Submit New Review

1. 5/5

This is the pre workout that I judge all others against. Never lost it effect even after months of use. Can't wait to try the new .

2. Great prelift when you body gets use to it up the dose it always got me good pumps energy focus when I got to the gym I knew what had to be done after taking this great supplement.

3. Decent energy and vascularity but felt very bloated. Would rate this a 3.5/5

4. I used to go home after a 2 hour workout on jacked and pass out for hours. Can't deny the pumps it gives though

5. I used jack3d for a month and at first I loved it! It gave me amazing energy my weights were going up and my mental focus was ridiculous. I felt like the guy off of limitless. But sadly after 2 weeks I slowly felt the effects go away. After consulting with a few friends who've taken jack3d before me they told me they went through the same exact thing. So I started to do 1 1/2 scoops when I used my jack3d (note I started at 1/2 a scoop since when I first started it was to potent for me but soon jumped to 1 cup.) by the end of my jack3d I was taking nearly 3 scoops for every workout and hardly ever receiving the same desired effect. I loved it when it worked but I hated the tolerance build up. So for now I'm taking a month off from pre workout like you should and just hoping that if I do end up getting more jack3d my tolerance doesn't build up as quickly. But I never noticed any negative side effects, no crash, or anything along those lines subtracting the tolerance build up.

6. It's always gave me the boost I needed!! Good strong product!! I recommend it!!
  7. 3/5

This stuff is pretty strong and that's about it for me. I never went over 1.5 scoops and almost always was jittery/cracked out. I think I don't react too well to the Yohimbe in it. I never felt super focused on it like some other products. If you're just looking for crazy energy that will last, then this is for you. Personally I want more from a preworkout.

8. 3 scoops is my sweet spot with this stuff
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  9. 5/5

I loved the OG version. My favorite PWO of all time. It as responsible for turning me into a PWO-junkie. But the newest version sucks IMO. RIP the best PWO ever.
  10. 4/5

I really loved jacked. The 1,3 gave me that great focus that only jacked and the old craze could give. Onlu downside will be the kidney pressure after a couple of weeks at two scoops a day, but maybe thats just me.. would gladly buy this again, but limit the use for 2-3 days a week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. JACK3D vs JACKED
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:14 PM
  2. !!!Purple Wraath Lemonade 45 Serving at Nutraplanet !!!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 08:27 AM
  3. !!!Purple Wraath Lemonade 45 Serving at Nutraplanet !!!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 11:06 AM
  4. For Sale: Jacked (not Jack3d) by USP. Unopened. (Muscle Builders)
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 01:34 PM