Orange Triad (270 tabs)
Orange Triad (270 tabs)

Manufacturer:

Controlled Labs

Price: $18.89

Rating: 4.88 out of 5 stars, based on 17 total reviews.
Rated: 4.88 out of 5 Read all 17 reviews

Submit New Review

Orange Triad (270 tabs)

1. Registered User
    Answers

5 out of 5 rating for Orange Triad (270 tabs)

One of the top multi-Vs on the market. My recommendation to anyone looking for a multi. Orange Triad is also much more than a multi as it contains a digestion complex and joint complex which really seperates OT from the other multi-Vs on the market.
  2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

This is really a multi with weightlifters in mind. Not only is it a truely COMPLETE multi (please compare the ingredients to what you would get in centrum or one-a-day), but it has a really effective digestion complex (to help digest all those oats, barley, and leafy veggies we eat), as well as some joint support that has really made some nice improvement in my artheritis that fish oil alone didn't do.

I would recommend that everyone gives this a shot, it's really worth it.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Controlled Labs have presented the community with this very well rounded multivitamin. Orange Triad uses a multi-tablet formula to allow the user to dose the vitamins throughout the day instead of using a one-time dose, allowing for higher absorption of the various vitamins and minerals present in this supplement. One can use as recommended-3 tablets 2x per day-or dose it 2 tablets 3x per day. They employ various isoforms of Vitamin A and Vitamin E, which is optimal to truly receive the benefits from vitamin supplementation, and the isoforms used of many of the other vitamins are the optimal isoforms (cholecalciferol for vitamin D instead of ergocalciferol, for instance). This vitamin also includes various essential minerals, although doses of some of them are not entirely adequate (like Mg) for athletes and would still need to be gotten through nutrition or supplemented.

In addition, Orange Triad also comes with joint support supplements at proper doses, such as MSM, glucosamine sulfate, and chondroitin sulfate, among others. It includes a digestion complex, including some absorption-enhancing ingredients and nutrient-partitioning agents (doses not disclosed-probably small), which is a plus.

Taken together, you're getting a full, well developed multivitamin/multimineral supplement and bundling it with a full joint support supplement, and it comes in at a price between $25-30. Compare this with a typical joint support supplement with comparable doses that costs around $20, and a complete multi like NOW's ADAM that also costs close to $20, and you can see that not only are you getting a great product but you're getting it at an incredible price. While there are superior formulated multivitamins out there like AOR's Ortho-Core, which includes all the iso-forms of the various vitamins to mimic vitamin acquisition from whole foods, it comes at a much higher premium, and you're likely getting at least some of your vitamins through your diet. In summary, this is the ideal vitamin for an athlete/bodybuilder who still eats some whole foods but wishes to supplement with a multi- to supplement their vitamins and minerals to obtain optimal performance either on the gym or on the field.
  4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

OT is of course a top of the line Multi. Great forms of vitamins. I usually split 3/3 on the dosing. I can say the Joint complex is indeed helpful. OT is a great value. I can't really comment on the digestive part, as I didn't have issues there. I stock up whenever I see a sale, even though it's priced pretty fair already. I like OT and recommend it whenever the chance arrives
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

This has been a staple product of mine for almost a year now and I would never look anywhere else from a MV. Just look at the profile and you'll see that it has everything you need. The pills are easy to swallow and the benefits are fantastic. Not only are you getting a great dose of the essentials, you are also getting a joint complex, flex complex, and some added in digestive enzymes.

Having taken this for almost a year I can't remember the last time I caught a cold, let alone had any joint or digestive issues.

This one will always remain in my arsenal, and it should be in yours too!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

5/5

Been using it after a year and liked it more than the others I used before. Not too many pills and has good ingredients.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

I'm a huge skeptic these days when it comes to supplements. Vets and noobs on many boards have been raving about OT for a while now and I finally broke down last November to give it a run myself.

The ingredient panel is top notch but what got me wondering how well OT would work was the joint complex. Would it actually help me out now that I am older? So I gave it a run.

Used it for 45 days, mid way through I noticed that my shoulders, elbows, wrists, and fingers were no longer achy. Placebo effect was my first thought but I rolled along, nearly pain free. End of this run I thought that I would take 30 days off and re-assess. This was my downfall, all the aches and pains crept back into my life.

I am now 3/4 of the way through my second bottle with no aches and pains. I am completely sold that OT is exactly what the label states and is something that has become a staple in my daily regimen. Hell, I've already order a third bottle so that I do not miss a day.

Solid product and the price is right.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide
    I'm a huge skeptic these days when it comes to supplements. Vets and noobs on many boards have been raving about OT for a while now and I finally broke down last November to give it a run myself.

The ingredient panel is top notch but what got me wondering how well OT would work was the joint complex. Would it actually help me out now that I am older? So I gave it a run.

Used it for 45 days, mid way through I noticed that my shoulders, elbows, wrists, and fingers were no longer achy. Placebo effect was my first thought but I rolled along, nearly pain free. End of this run I thought that I would take 30 days off and re-assess. This was my downfall, all the aches and pains crept back into my life.

I am now 3/4 of the way through my second bottle with no aches and pains. I am completely sold that OT is exactly what the label states and is something that has become a staple in my daily regimen. Hell, I've already order a third bottle so that I do not miss a day.

Solid product and the price is right.
    you should try e pharm joint force. i heard nothin compares when it comes to joint support
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

mega dosed fish oil and flexible does the job for me.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Answers

4/5

Great MULTI with Joint Support. Affordable, at around 65-70 cents a serving for 45 days at a convenient 6 pills a day. Solid choice right here!

Really liking the new dye-free look. Makes me look less of a pill-head when I whip out my supplement pack in public. They're finally a natural colored vs the high-lighter orange they once were.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

Since i have started training i have gone through quite a few multivitamins with OK results. So i decided to give Orange Triad a shot and i was immediately impressed with the added joint support and enzymes. High protein diets can be reek a good amount of havoc on the digestive tract so the added enzymes definitely helped in the sense that i had less digestive issues. The joint support works very well too. Definitely my go to product now, price is good too :)
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

At first Orange TRIad seems pricey, but when you consider the digestive and joint help that's included it really isn't bad at all.

Originally I was skeptical about OT successfully functioning as a joint support supplement. Admittedly the only reason I purchased a full bottle was because I got it for 50% off. Despite my skepticism, after just a few days of taking OT my joints began to feel better.

I'm very pleased with this product and I would definitely recommend at least trying it out.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

One of the best multi's out there. MVP may have a couple of better forms of vitamins in its formula, but you can not beat the overall value and quality of this multi. No iron, which is a big positive for men. Most of the top-notch sources with effacious amounts of most of the vitamins.

Throw in the joint complex, which I can tell when I am not taking it, and the immune and digestive blend and you can not beat it. You can find a cheaper VITAMIN, but you will not find this whole package cheaper. I just love this vitamin. It's my favorite.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

Ok so I ran Orange Triad for 3 straight months and man this stuff is the truth! Ive ran ***'s sport and the Walmart One a day chewie and neither held a flame to this product. I like it as it helps take away the need of variety in groceries shopping as I am on a budget and hard to keep the color palette sometimes. It also has an awesome joint complex that I feel I would have been in terrible shape without. Currently running on a torn ligament so OT helped take down alot of inflammation after the 1st month. Its no miracle pill but there is a noticeable difference. Recovery did pickup towards the end and I noticed the best recovery after really heavy lifts and the size would stay more true than with more endurance activities that ran me down on a 2 day break in most cases. The probiotic complex made me feel like I had the gut of an alligator. No stomach pains, and not one terrible stomach ache since I have been using this product. I dont push many things unless I know for myself and this product is the best "Multi" thats reasonably priced for anyone. Well worth a run but I recommend at least two months on regular dosages to see improvement.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

4/5

I purchased this product because it had digestive and joint support properties.
    During the time that I was taking Orange Triad (still am), I cut out my probiotics.

Unfortunately, while off my probiotics Orange Triad did not serve as a good substitute. So I have to again supplement with probiotics. That said, I have to say that "joint support" properties are pretty good!
  16. Registered User
    Answers

5/5

There aren't many multi's that can compare especially because of the included joint complex. I usually take 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. This helps me out because I used to take Universal Animal Pak which has different ingredients in multiple pills. With OT, I can just take half in the morning and half in the evening.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Answers

This has probably been asked a million times but how would you guys rate this in comparison to Animal Pak ?
    I have been using AP for a couple of years now and never looked back but this seems to be slightly more comprehensive!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csayer View Post
    This has probably been asked a million times but how would you guys rate this in comparison to Animal Pak ?
    I have been using AP for a couple of years now and never looked back but this seems to be slightly more comprehensive!
    Orange triad > AP
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I use it
    5/5 for me.
    Helps with my joints and actually i do not even pee color's anymore lol at first i did.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Answers

The best stuff for your money with the joint complex! Love it!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

I love this product. It is my main go to multi vitamin and the fact that it has a joint support (which I feel start working after week 2) is that much of a bonus. This is my new permanent multi!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

My multi of choice. Great product!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

Definitely a top of the market product, Controlled Labs has incorporated a full spectrum multi with digestive enzymes, as well as added joint support. The new formulation also has removed all dyes from the multi (it is now a white color instead of orange). This should be a staple in ANYONES supplement cabinet.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Orange Triad is absolutely amazing. For almost all my life, I was a 1-a-day kind of guy. Never really gave it much thought. When I started reading up on supplements & vitamins, & the shortcomings of most 1-a-days, I looked into alternatives.

I've taken Opti-Men, a couple different kinds from NOW & Body Strong, & even spent some time on Animal Pak.

OT blows them all out if the water. It's a true complete multi, with a digestive complex, immune complex, & joint support. It's far more complete than anything else I've taken, with an easy 3 pill (2x day) dose. No 11 or 13 pills here. And it does more. Not to mention you can get it for about the same price as Animal Pak, but a full 45 days (270 pills@6/day). IMHO, there's not much that compares in terms of what you get vs what you pay.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csayer View Post
    The AP multi has more than 6 pills per serving, like 9. & it recommends that you take the packs twice a day lol.. Besides that each pill in the AP has different mineral in different pills & some are huge, getting stuck in the throat.
    OT has small pills with equal minerals in each cap , less pills to take & better properties ...... It's a no brainer. OT is the go to multi
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You should try the powdered version with the greens. Awesome!
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    You should try the powdered version with the greens. Awesome!
    Sounds like something I would love to try.
    Thank you.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

This is by far the best multi for lifters. A multi you can feel!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Orange TRIAD FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 02:17 AM
  2. Orange Triad Now Available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:08 PM
  3. ?Orange TRIad?
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 08:44 PM
  4. Orange Triad?