Phenibut XT (90 caps)
Phenibut XT (90 caps)

Manufacturer:

Serious Nutrition Solutions

Price: $18.99

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 5 total reviews.
Rated: 4.6 out of 5 Read all 5 reviews

Submit New Review

Phenibut XT (90 caps)

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.
    Answers

4/5

Dosage: I started with one pill a quickly moved up. I thought I was a non-responder till I took 5 pills. It's best to not take it more then two days in a row and ideally should be only used when needed.

Effectiveness: When I reached the dose I responded too I feel in love with phenibut. I feel super calm, relaxed, and best of all I can talk to anyone and in general makes the day better. The only downside is that tolerance builds fast(Even though I already have a natural tolerance and respond at the high dose of 2.5) and when you come off a weeks use it WILL throw your brain for a loop.

Value: I ended up going for the bulk 100g product after I used this because the amount I need. But having pills to avoid the nasty taste is a plus and most people should respond at a lower dose.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

I've been using Phenibut XT for two weeks now and I'm loving it. I take it about 40 minutes before bed and it really relaxes me. By the time it is time to go to sleep I am passed out.

Recovery has been phenomenal also, I guess the better rest/deeper sleep is what my body needed.

3. Senior Member
    Answers

Hey tcslick how many caps do you take?

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I was taking two caps before bed

5. mw1
    Sponsor
    Answers

That's for the review tcslick!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

I received a sample pack of these (6 caps).

I took 2 on the first night, along with Agmatine. I didn't feel super sleepy, but I did feel relaxed. I took 4 the second time about two hours before bed, and this seemed to work the best for me. I felt relaxed and groggy, and when I went to sleep, I slept HARD. One of the best parts is that I didn't feel groggy/hung over the next morning. Pretty darn good, IMO.

7. Senior Member
    Answers

4/5

I also received the 6 caps sample. I decided to dose it on Tue/Fri/Mon. What I noticed was it really didn't help me fall asleep but I seemed to sleep better. It seemed to help me calm down. Also I did not have any groggy feeling in the morning. Yesterday I decided to add 3mgs of melatonin with it and wow I had such a deep sleep but I had a hard time getting up this morning.

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

I had the opportunity to try out a 6 pack sample of SNS’s Phenibut XT. I’ve always been a light sleeper and having two small children has had me dealing with poor sleep for a while now. I’ve got a solid handle on my diet and lifting, so now I want to focus on recovery. I’ve been looking for something that will help me fall asleep from the get go…and stay asleep.

Phenibut XT only has one ingredient – 500mg of phenibut. This makes it easier to create your own stack versus trying to figure out how much of each ingredient is in a product’s “proprietary blend”.

I currently use 10 mg Melatonin, Valerian Root, and 50mg Diphenhydramine to sleep on days where I work out hard. Off days are cold turkey. Goal was to replace the Diphenhydramine with Phenibut. Dosing is done 30 minutes prior to bedtime with only a small meal (cottage cheese/nuts) maybe 20 minutes prior.

The first day of dosing was a real test for this product. Worked 12-13 hrs, stressed out and managed to squeeze in a 1hr lifting session. The stress + the muscle fatigue would have definitely = bad sleep. I could only get 6-7 hrs of sleep so I needed to make sure it was quality sleep. So I took two pills along with the Melatonin and Valerian Root. Woke up the next day groggy as hell and in a fog most of the morning.

The next few times I tried it with only 1 pill and the results were great. Fell asleep quickly, stayed asleep, woke up refreshed and good as new. I did make sure to get at least 8 hrs so I am sure that helped as well. Still concerned about the dependency rumors, so I only dosed on heavy lifting days where I needed the quality sleep (2-3 days a week).

Dosing:10/10 – These are pills. No mixing or drinking 8 oz of liquid.

Effectiveness:10/10
    I dosed, read my kids a story, and a few minutes later, I was asleep. I could still wake up during the night to tend to my kids or go to the bathroom, but fell back asleep quite easily.

Value:10/10
    You can pick this up for about $20. 90 pills. At one pill a day, 2-3 times a week, this will last a while. Not bad for a good nights sleep

Overall:10/10
    This is a good product. I already ordered a couple bottles for myself.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question regarding "Trione (90 caps)".
    By forumlurker in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:48 PM
  2. Bio science - Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
    By tom1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 05:39 PM
  3. SNS Phenibut XT Available at Nutraplanet
    By sns8778 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 05:30 PM
  4. Introducing Phenibut XT
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 07:17 AM
  5. Replies: 0