Muscle Milk (4.96 lbs.)
- 06-10-2014, 11:50 PM
As expected from the Muscle Milk line, great flavor proteins. I tried both the Chocolate and Vanilla Creme flavors and they mixed very well in a shaker cup. Mixed the Chocolate with 16 oz. of milk and this was very good. Mixed the Vanilla Creme with 16 oz. of water and the flavor was not affected one bit. Grams of protein per serving is not as high as it should be with a single serving having only 16g. Good thing the sample packs come in 2 serving per pack to get a decent amount of protein of 32g.
- 09-28-2014, 07:07 PM
- 5'10" 245 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Overall a good product. Muscle Milk is just what you would expect. Decent mix ability and great taste. The Gram Cracker and banana creme taste great. If you mix chocolate with the gram cracker and it tastes just like a S'more. A tad overpriced but if you clan afford it go for it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-13-2008, 09:00 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 78Last Post: 03-31-2006, 06:06 PM
- By jjjd in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2004, 08:57 AM
- By fiddler in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2004, 06:57 PM
- By Anabolic in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 08-25-2003, 06:33 PM