Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
5/5

I've run the original and the advanced version. Both are outstanding products!

I ran X-Factor for two months while recomping for summer and the results were amazing! 4 caps preworkout gave me some of the best pumps that I've ever had and it was a pump that I felt lasted much longer than an average preworkout pump. X-Factor did make me very sore around the 2 week mark but that is one of the best signs I could get to tell me that it was working. Strength increased over the duration of the run but I was also at a caloric surplus or just around maintenance. However, my body composition improved without an increase in cardio and having most of my calories come from dirtier sources than while cutting. For a 20 year old who doesn't plan on using anabolics anytime soon I would have to say that this is in my top 5 supplements to bulk up with or recomp with and I would argue that it is a must have if you are serious about wanting to gain strength or mass on a natural cycle.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review! Thanks for your feedback, having used both versions did you prefer one to the other?

We always find about a 50/50 split on which users prefer, so Im always curious as to more feedback.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Great review! Thanks for your feedback, having used both versions did you prefer one to the other?

We always find about a 50/50 split on which users prefer, so Im always curious as to more feedback.
I saw similar results using both! I actually might have preferred the Advanced Version though. I ran that for my second run so maybe I knew what to look for but the soreness was more pronounced especially after back day. My back actually developed very well on my second run! Joint dryness was also less prevalent on my Advanced run. I hope to do another two months soon on a strictly bulking diet and see what kind of gains I get!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

Great feedback! I too prefer the Advanced overall due to lack of side effects.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Ive only run cycle of X-Factor Advanced (this past May) and it was by far one of the best recomping(or bulking) agents I've tried. It felt like i was almost on roids. haha. my muscles were a lot more full and i noticed a great leaning out effect. I put on about 6lbs and lost about 2% bf. The only con I could find is that some nights I had great difficulty sleeping.

Definitely a good bang for the buck

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+6lbs and down 2% in bodyfat, damn that is impressive. Great testimonial!

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
5/5

This was the best supp I've had to date. I ran x factor advanced for 50 days at 4 caps Ed pre workout. Strength jumped over 15 pounds on all the big lifts. The pumps were awesome as well and limited my rom on as I got later in the workout because the pump was so intense. I deffinately was a lot sorer the day after than normal but I actually kinda like being sore so that was no big deal. I gained 5-7 pounds when it was said and done and body fat looked about the same so it is a great product for a recomp/lean bulk. Totally recommend this, great job mn!

bjordan

5/5

If you are looking for strength gains you have found them right here. my dose was 4 caps pre workout and that was it and got good results that way,plus you save some caps. The first week i noticed increased muscle torque being able to drive through more on my lifts and stupid pumps not like a typical n.o pump but a very tight swollen pump.The second week i was half pumped all day with increased vascularity and was adding weight to all lifts.Each subsequent week gave the same increases to a greater extent(from the aa building up in my system). If your tired if products not delivering this will deliver!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review Bjordan, glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed it!

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I'm on a recomp, and had been having trouble with the stubborn fat on my lower abs. My dosing scheme was 4 caps pre workout and wow it did much more than expected. I had powerful pumps (especially on chest day) and had a great fat loss effect on my lower abs while I maintained strength and had improved intensity. I did not do any cardio however, so my second run should be even better with added cardio. I read stellar reviews regarding X Factor Advanced, and I was far from let down. This is a new staple for me, good job MN.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to make a review Bryan, it's great to see arachidonic acid being one of the most talked about ingredients on all of AM!