4 freaking hours in the gym
- 07-15-2008, 11:56 AM
- 07-15-2008, 12:15 PM
- 07-15-2008, 02:05 PM
07-15-2008, 08:55 PM
07-15-2008, 09:20 PM
---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
07-15-2008, 09:28 PM
4 hrs? well think about it. They like only do 3-4 day splits most the time. depending if some do cardio in the off season. i still though it was like 3 hrs max not 4.
07-15-2008, 09:38 PM
07-16-2008, 09:04 AM
95% of what pros do is not applicable to the average bodybuilder. This includes compulsive training that lasts for a very long time.
07-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Think about it this way. You work out for 30 minutes when you first start and get a good work out. 5 years down the road if your doing the same 30 minutes its not as effective. And the fact the amount of gear those guys use they can recover a lot quicker.
07-19-2008, 10:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Zombie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 62Last Post: 01-11-2011, 05:37 PM
- By 805bgtymer in forum NutraplanetReplies: 29Last Post: 07-21-2010, 03:10 PM
- By tnubs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2009, 09:24 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2009, 11:07 PM
- By jacovd in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2007, 02:05 PM