I'm going to myfirst show
- 04-21-2008, 02:21 PM
- 04-21-2008, 02:22 PM
Im going to look at the light heavies... get a idea of their size/height and etc
whats happens atthe prejuding?
- 04-21-2008, 02:39 PM
04-21-2008, 09:09 PM
04-21-2008, 11:43 PM
its exactly what it says. Usually no pose down, no free pose, no free routines...They come in. 1/4, 1/4, 1/4, 1/4, rear DB L calf spike, Front double bi, side chest, side tricep, abs, etc....
Just get there a hour or 2 before the "show" pending the events surrounding it, food, mags, supp companies there?
If you are tryint to get and idea of size and such to see if you wanna compete, you need to go to pre-judging. Thats when they look the best and not to tired. Like you said, its a long day and most of them are on about 20-30g carbs from 2 days ago....
04-22-2008, 12:07 AM
Like I said in your other thread, the show doesn't last from 1-7. The prejudging starts at 1 and when that's over, people leave and then come back for the night show which starts at 7. The night show can be long as shiit though, depending on how many competitors there are in the show.
04-22-2008, 11:42 AM
NJ NPC, APRIL 26
do they give out the weight and height?
04-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CT3 in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 11-13-2009, 01:26 PM
- By Hollidae in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 16Last Post: 02-10-2008, 07:33 PM
- By swanee609 in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 11-08-2007, 11:41 AM
- By buffhunk29 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 12Last Post: 03-30-2007, 12:01 PM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2005, 10:49 AM