Who is your favorite Pro

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Who is your favorite Pro


    I suppose this will help this new forum section take off....

    Who's your favorite pro bber and why?


  2. Dex, by far. I think over time he has been consistently been in better shape than everyone around him. Hes a beast.
    •   
       


  3. Im a Jay fan. BUT i have utmost respect for Dexter, Victor, and Wolf. (oh not to mention up and coming Heath). I cant wait for this year's Olympia...already have my trip planned. Its going to be one HELL of a competition between all of these guys. Now that Ronnie's gone its a level playing feild and i must say... I cannot wait to see what these bro's bring to the O stage

  4. Victor Martinez!! Simply outstanding conditioning and symmetry, he def should have won the 07 Olympia....Politics, Politics, Politics.....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Victor Martinez!! Simply outstanding conditioning and symmetry, he def should have won the 07 Olympia....Politics, Politics, Politics.....

    despite being a die hard Jay fan I do agree that Victor was the true winner (by physique of course) but yea...politics go a long way

  6. My 2 favorites of all-time are Zane and Flex. Crazy symmetry, big, yet still aesthetic (ok Zane isn't big, but you get my point). I still strive to have that Frank Zane mainly because it is very achievable for most people.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    My 2 favorites of all-time are Zane and Flex. Crazy symmetry, big, yet still aesthetic (ok Zane isn't big, but you get my point). I still strive to have that Frank Zane mainly because it is very achievable for most people.

    wheeler's physique is damn hard to beat....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    wheeler's physique is damn hard to beat....
    lol his wheels are crazy......

  9. It's a shame he never won an O.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's a shame he never won an O.
    lol politics my friend....
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's a shame he never won an O.
    I agree. looked better than coleman IMO

  12. With out a doubt Dennis wolf
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  13. Ruhl!!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bbkhan87 View Post
    Ruhl!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. ruhl is a cool dude tho

  16. Dennis Wolf!!! Huge with a small waist. He is some what reminiscant of the "golden years" of bodybuilding and has been compared to Arnold alot as of late. I think this kids gonna go along way in the sport ,politics aside of course because I don't think he's as marketable as the "American BB's". Also Phil Heath looked just totally amazing at the Iron-Man this year both of those guys are young and have great physics so I'm sure we'll be seeing alot more of the two of them in the next few years. But Dennis Wolf would have to be my favorite overall!

  17. Gotta go with Flex!

  18. Frank McGrath and his boots.

  19. Dennis Wolf is the man!!! His "X" frame looks way better than just about everyone else.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  20. David Henry. Despite being short, that guy always comes in shredded condition. He always gets underplaced.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    David Henry. Despite being short, that guy always comes in shredded condition. He always gets underplaced.
    beat me to it.........................he is the man. they need to bring back the small man class to give this guy a chance.

    Wolf has to be a close 2nd favourite.

  22. Vic is my favorite at the moment. Wolf comes in second for me.

    Wheeler and Levrone are supposed to be coming back...Would be badass!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Vic is my favorite at the moment. Wolf comes in second for me.

    Wheeler and Levrone are supposed to be coming back...Would be badass!

    I wanna see the video documentary that Levrone claims he will make of a 16 week comeback to his prior contest condition and size

  24. Dex, Wolf, Henry have the muscular striations everywhere, most noticibly in the deltiods.

    I have yet to see Henry come in 'off'.

  25. I always liked Levrone. He should have won an O.

    I really like Victor nowadays. I just love his physique and he always seems to come in with great conditioning. Too bad he messed up his knee because I think he seriously could have taken the O this year. He opened a lot of eyes last year.

    I wish I could make it out to the O this year it should be an awesome show. Especially with all the new up and coming guys like Heath and Kai Greene.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    I always liked Levrone. He should have won an O.

    I really like Victor nowadays. I just love his physique and he always seems to come in with great conditioning. Too bad he messed up his knee because I think he seriously could have taken the O this year. He opened a lot of eyes last year.

    I wish I could make it out to the O this year it should be an awesome show. Especially with all the new up and coming guys like Heath and Kai Greene.

    Yea I cannot wait to go. Its expensive... but this year's show should be well worth it.

  27. Dexter Jackson by a long shot. Dudes a freak and still doesn't look like a gigantic roided out monster.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Dexter Jackson by a long shot. Dudes a freak and still doesn't look like a gigantic roided out monster.

    yea he maintains a reasonable look (not overly bulked and distorted). same with heath, vic, and sorta wolf although that dude is BIG.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    I wanna see the video documentary that Levrone claims he will make of a 16 week comeback to his prior contest condition and size
    If anyone could do it, it would be Levrone. His genetics are insane. Do you know he use to take 6 months off between shows (no lifting, dieting, etc) and then just train full force for a couple months and show up looking amazing.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    If anyone could do it, it would be Levrone. His genetics are insane. Do you know he use to take 6 months off between shows (no lifting, dieting, etc) and then just train full force for a couple months and show up looking amazing.

    yea he is crazy! i wanna see the NO B.S documentary following a year in the life of kevin levrone
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Favorite act/pct
    By ProPopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 11:24 PM
  2. What's your favorite PH?
    By shocknyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:11 AM
  3. Favorite Gym
    By jackfunky in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:17 PM
  4. Favorite FAT
    By ctrivedi in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 04:31 PM
  5. Favorite Oil?
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 01:12 AM
Log in
Log in