First cycle, not going as planned, any input?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started a cycle of tren and test 10 weeks ago and just did my last shot of tren today. Running at 330 tren 500 test a week. I was 182 before cycle and probably ten percent body fat. I was eating very clean and about 2800 cals a day. I've been eating around 4k a day macros being 35% protein 45% carbs 20%fats on average. I haven't done any cardio since I've been bulking and I used to do it 5 days a week. I currently weigh 184 and haven't gained any strength at all and look much more vascular but chubbier like I'm holding alot of water. I don't get why I can't gain any weight I usually gai n*** very quickly but this cycle is ****ing with my tdee alot. Any advice or input? Also I've been getting night sweats and trensomnia like crazy. Can't sleep to save my life and the person I got it from has been on gear for 15 years so I'm pretty sure it's real gear.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m sure someone else will chime in but isn’t test supposed to be dosed lower than tren? Also are you using an AI?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read both ways and that pretty well you should try both to determine what's best for you personally I chose high test which may not be best for me. And yes I'm taking half a ml of anastrazole every other day, I was taking really low doses of prami at the start of the Cy le but it make me feel so lethargic. No matter how small the dose

9thvenom

Awards
I’m sure someone else will chime in but isn’t test supposed to be dosed lower than tren? Also are you using an AI?
Ive been wondering that myself some ppl say to dose test lower others say higher. Whats the verdict because im starting a sust/tren cycle in a few months.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been wondering that myself some ppl say to dose test lower others say higher. Whats the verdict because im starting a sust/tren cycle in a few months.
I’ve read that doing high tren low test can actually decrease side effects. But I’m sure it’s very individual to say the least

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve read that doing high tren low test can actually decrease side effects. But I’m sure it’s very individual to say the least
I don't think it's individual.. The higher tren you go the more sides, the higher test the more sides. Thing is even if you keep tren low and go high test you can still get sides so why not use the compound that's more efficient and build muscle? There's absolutely no point dosing test high and go low on tren, you can go low on both but then you might be better off with primo. I think tren shouldn't be lower than 200 and definitely not higher than 400 for any first tren cycle.

If you run tren you want something out of it that beats everything else on the market else there's no point running it. Advice would be to stay away from it all together though.

Test 200 tren 3-400 and pray that you won't get sides.

edsd

Awards
Are you sure your gear was real? 10 weeks of test and tren should have put more than two pounds on if you were eating enough. I wouldn’t stop cardio just because you’re bulking either. Some steady state cardio couple times a week doesn’t hurt and would only help.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you sure your gear was real? 10 weeks of test and tren should have put more than two pounds on if you were eating enough. I wouldn’t stop cardio just because you’re bulking either. Some steady state cardio couple times a week doesn’t hurt and would only help.
I'm pretty damn sure. Sex drives through the roof. Night sweats and trensomnia are awful, testicular atrophy is definitely present as well

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started a cycle of tren and test 10 weeks ago and just did my last shot of tren today. Running at 330 tren 500 test a week. I was 182 before cycle and probably ten percent body fat. I was eating very clean and about 2800 cals a day. I've been eating around 4k a day macros being 35% protein 45% carbs 20%fats on average. I haven't done any cardio since I've been bulking and I used to do it 5 days a week. I currently weigh 184 and haven't gained any strength at all and look much more vascular but chubbier like I'm holding alot of water. I don't get why I can't gain any weight I usually gai n*** very quickly but this cycle is ****ing with my tdee alot. Any advice or input? Also I've been getting night sweats and trensomnia like crazy. Can't sleep to save my life and the person I got it from has been on gear for 15 years so I'm pretty sure it's real gear.
2800 is your calories on a bulk?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2800 is your calories on a bulk?
You add water but not weight? Something is wrong. Tren should drink your water and put on lean mass.. Don't eat late night carbs and rather less carbs more fat cause tren seems to sweat out the carbs at night and it sucks very hard

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There is no supposed to be. Some guys like test way higher, some like it lower.

Also, tren first cycle. Jesus

Finally it's bunk or really under dosed.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also if it's your first cycle Im not very surprised it didn't go as planned. I get better results with less gear now than I did with more gear as a newbie. Most people add weight and add fat and then lose the gains after because they don't know how to utilize the compound, diet and training and that's another reason not to go for tren the first run. Why take such a strong steroid and harm your body when you can get as good results with test? Tren just doesn't add much weight if you don't eat because there's no fat or water to it. If you manage to put on fat and only a little weight I'm quite convinced if the gear wasn't bunk that you're not eating very good.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also if it's your first cycle Im not very surprised it didn't go as planned. I get better results with less gear now than I did with more gear as a newbie. Most people add weight and add fat and then lose the gains after because they don't know how to utilize the compound, diet and training and that's another reason not to go for tren the first run. Why take such a strong steroid and harm your body when you can get as good results with test? Tren just doesn't add much weight if you don't eat because there's no fat or water to it. If you manage to put on fat and only a little weight I'm quite convinced if the gear wasn't bunk that you're not eating very good.
I haven't been eating good. Usually I'll eat nothing but lean protein n sources and slow digesting carbs and very few at that. I had a hard time eating the cals I wanted so I've been eating out alot. Not cake and snacks and stuff but going out to dinner everyday. Also I've been eating a ton of protein bars with 8-10 gs of sugar each, 5-10 a day. Today was my last shot of test. Not sure if I should try and maintain during and after pct for awhile or do a few hundred under maintenance cut

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't been eating good. Usually I'll eat nothing but lean protein n sources and slow digesting carbs and very few at that. I had a hard time eating the cals I wanted so I've been eating out alot. Not cake and snacks and stuff but going out to dinner everyday. Also I've been eating a ton of protein bars with 8-10 gs of sugar each, 5-10 a day. Today was my last shot of test. Not sure if I should try and maintain during and after pct for awhile or do a few hundred under maintenance cut
It's good you acknowledge the problem so you basically know the answer already.. With tren you can eat a lot without adding fat or water but you still need to get the source of protein and not mix high amounts of fat with fast sugar etc. Try eat more clean during pct.. Maybe you shred up a little