Who inspires you

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, it's Mark Bell. Dude is a straight up Savage, always pushing the limits. Love his mindset, definitely motivates me to lift like a Warrior!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
For me, it's Mark Bell. Dude is a straight up Savage, always pushing the limits. Love his mindset, definitely motivates me to lift like a Warrior!
Henry Rollins

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I also inspire myself a lot.
I think you should inspire yourself by doing things you thought you couldn't do and achieving your personal goals

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just gonna leave this here...I haven’t watched a single ST/Mark Bell video since I saw this and don’t plan to ever support that charlatan again.

https://youtu.be/_1UzwfEpHXA

Country

Awards
I have a client that lost his legs but he trains balls to tge wall no excuses when i watch him it inspires me to do the best i can. I also volunteer for the wounded warrior project and seeing those guys makes me have no excuses nor pity they have taught me push no matter what

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a client that lost his legs but he trains balls to tge wall no excuses when i watch him it inspires me to do the best i can. I also volunteer for the wounded warrior project and seeing those guys makes me have no excuses nor pity they have taught me push no matter what
I'm not only a wounded warrior, but have had friends that lost body parts fighting for this country infact on of the guys that saved my life lost his arm trying to get to me, and he's still in the Army fighting today and that motivates the F*** out of me.

Country

Awards
I'm not only a wounded warrior, but have had friends that lost body parts fighting for this country infact on of the guys that saved my life lost his arm trying to get to me, and he's still in the Army fighting today and that motivates the F*** out of me.
Thank you for your service

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 3
TheMeatus101 General Chat 46
yeahright 35 and Older 0