WTF HAPPENED TO BODYBUILDING?? its all peptide induced meat monsters!!!

1. WTF HAPPENED TO BODYBUILDING?? its all peptide induced meat monsters!!!

Where are all the striations?? Deep cuts? hard grainy look? That look like you take a baseball to him & it would break?

They all look like packaged sausage these days???

AAARRGGHHHHHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9-E7f6D_8c
    ripped hard Andreas munzer

2. Whata hell is this video bro?
    •   

3. wHATS UR POINT? tHEY ALL DIE YOUNG CAUSE OF STEROIDS?

Srry about the caps

4. Bro most pros dont take many peptides. The cycles some top monsters take would make your eyes pop out your head just as a base many are up to 5g of test alone per week not including gh and i mean 20plus iu ed,,slin,t3,a whole lot of high dosed orals along with a ton of other compounds at super high doses. It's far from healthy ull start slowly seeing these mass monsters have serious health issues. Its not worth it only a frw are making real$ at it
    •   

5. All the guys I know that are huge run 3+ grams of test with gh and slin most of the year and add in orals from time to time. The only use other shot for prep and only use peptides as random experiments

6. Other shyt, like tren, mast ect. **** auto correct

7. Quote Originally Posted by Country View Post
    Bro most pros dont take many peptides. The cycles some top monsters take would make your eyes pop out your head just as a base many are up to 5g of test alone per week not including gh and i mean 20plus iu ed,,slin,t3,a whole lot of high dosed orals along with a ton of other compounds at super high doses. It's far from healthy ull start slowly seeing these mass monsters have serious health issues. Its not worth it only a frw are making real$ at it
    I got a friend that is a competitive power lifter. 200mg dbol a day before a meet. Ouch

8. I'm 6'6 360, powerlifter, strongman. I'm not fat..but I'm not a body builder either. I've been training 20 plus years. I never take more than a gram a week of combined injectables. My orals are also very low. Right now I'm running 50 of anadrol, 750 test, 20 units of humulin r pre workout. However, I also eat a clean 8k a day. I don't need more...and I do really well at competitions. My blood work is fine, bp is fine, etc. You really don't need that much to be a monster. What you do need is time, patience, work ethic, passion, and a big appetite.

9. I think late 80s and early 90s were the best years of bodybuilding in terms of aesthetics, size, mass quality, and proportions.
    "A dumbbell is a man's best friend"

10. The worst is what women’s has turned into. Dressing up in Halloween costumes on stage...

Name:  BF9CD0B7-3753-4A14-8388-3DD52EE8352D.png
Views: 123
Size:  801.5 KB

11. Agree pros take more gear than you can imagine its gotten out of control plus the use of pump and pose which they all do. My close friend and ifbb monster takes more in a month than me an ifbb physic guy then i take in a year. 6g test,200mgs drol,1g eq, 1g tren, 800mgs mast, slin, gh,t3,800mgs npp he just throws different compounds in every other few weeks. 22iu gh dnp its become sad his gear bill costs more than all the shows winnings combined. Its a sad state.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Country View Post
    Agree pros take more gear than you can imagine its gotten out of control plus the use of pump and pose which they all do. My close friend and ifbb monster takes more in a month than me an ifbb physic guy then i take in a year. 6g test,200mgs drol,1g eq, 1g tren, 800mgs mast, slin, gh,t3,800mgs npp he just throws different compounds in every other few weeks. 22iu gh dnp its become sad his gear bill costs more than all the shows winnings combined. Its a sad state.
    Why do pros need to take so much? I mean, if you are a pro, you are already genetically blessed so even a little bit of AAS could probably yield incredible results. I can understand the general populace using tons of gear because to overcome their genetic limitations (even though they risk tremendous sides).
    "A dumbbell is a man's best friend"

13. Quote Originally Posted by TRIGUY View Post
    Where are all the striations?? Deep cuts? hard grainy look? That look like you take a baseball to him & it would break?

They all look like packaged sausage these days???

AAARRGGHHHHHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9-E7f6D_8c
    ripped hard Andreas munzer
    Good he was insanely ripped to bad he passed these young guys dont realize the damage their doing look how many are already having health issues. I blame these gear gurus too they hire chad Nichols and so on they just listen to them
    It amazes me when i talk to so pros they dont know why or the reason they take half the **** they dont even research its almost criminal

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey View Post
    Why do pros need to take so much? I mean, if you are a pro, you are already genetically blessed so even a little bit of AAS could probably yield incredible results. I can understand the general populace using tons of gear because to overcome their genetic limitations (even though they risk tremendous sides).

To keep up with the rest most dont even know the science behind it they just pay that coach and do what he says. I spoke to a pro friend of mine days ago about gear he was asking me basic questions their gunslingers do what the coach says or what the next guy says. Soon that mass monster part will phase out i think.
  15. WTF HAPPENED TO BODYBUILDING?? its all peptide induced meat monsters!!!

You aren’t genetically gifted just because you’re a pro bodybuilder. Drugs can 100 percent push someone wellllll beyond their genetics. You think every pro has good genetics really? They use so much gear because they ****ing have to in order to achieve that physique. I’m tired of hearing this gifted genetic crap. I’m completely natural and look better than some pros did when they were natural. If we’re judging genetics by how you build muscle before turning to gear then I must have superior genetics. This is Calum Von Moger before he started juicing and yes he was training in this first photo. Does that look like superior genetics lol. There’s a photo of him from 2010 and he doesn’t look much different than this first pic. All of a sudden not long after that he starts juicing and blows the F up and is a mass monster by 2012 Name:  IMG_0735.JPG
Views: 73
Size:  92.7 KB

16. Plus a lot over use the gear for lack of diet

17. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    You aren’t genetically gifted just because you’re a pro bodybuilder. Drugs can 100 percent push someone wellllll beyond their genetics. You think every pro has good genetics really? They use so much gear because they ****ing have to in order to achieve that physique. I’m tired of hearing this gifted genetic crap. I’m completely natural and look better than some pros did when they were natural. If we’re judging genetics by how you build muscle before turning to gear then I must have superior genetics. This is Calum Von Moger before he started juicing and yes he was training in this first photo. Does that look like superior genetics lol. There’s a photo of him from 2010 and he doesn’t look much different than this first pic. All of a sudden not long after that he starts juicing and blows the F up and is a mass monster by 2012 Name:  IMG_0735.JPG
    Great point

18. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Have you seen him recently? Slimmed back down post surgeries

Jeremy potvin posted a transformation pic a few weeks ago, it was literally more like ‘not on cycle’ ‘on cycle’ pics

Same with buendia in a short amount of time he’s gotten into Olympia stage ready

You know hany got him on the juice

19. I also feel that a lot of pros lack on their nutrition so they over compensate by using too much gear

20. does he do synthol?

always wondered if Phil heath used synth in his arms...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Country View Post
    Great point
    There are many "bodybuilding" angles to a champion.

Great natural genetics?

Great AAS genetics (grow like a weed on them)

Great AAS health genetics (no sides from use)

Great "training" genetics (train heavy & no injuries)

etc , etc ..........thus is why you cannot compare yourself to anyone! Each individual has its own unique biochemistry!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTF happened to all my anabolics?
    By JohnnySmith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 01:22 AM
  2. WTF happened to Terry Bowden??????
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 10:45 PM
  3. WTF happened to my strength?? Please help...
    By SDaigneault in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 12:51 PM
  4. Wtf happened to my superdrol thread?
    By dertynasty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 02:46 AM
  5. WTF happened to the BSL site???
    By motiv8er in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-05-2004, 03:06 PM