Want to stock up on SARMs for the Ban? (HELP)

J

Jakeoh

Awards
Hey all! 28 yrs, 6'3", 200lbs @ 7.8%. I've trained for about 15 years mostly on and recently took off, been back into it for a few months after taking ~3yrs off or so.

I'ved used a few PEDs back in the day when you could buy some of them OTC, back when I was 18-21 (young I know, but I was training for the Olympics in high school as a swimmer and stuff like 6-oxo and Epistane wasn't on the WADA radar yet). I've been Natty since then and plan to do a few shows in a Natty league to get my feet wet for about a year, starting in September or November.

My question is, I do not plan to remain natural forever and I want to stock up on some SARMs now while I can buy them "legally" before they go the way of AIs and PHs.

I'm most interested in myostatin inhibitors and was intrigued by YK11.

Can I get some advice on what to buy up for my stock pile? If this was my only chance to ever buy any gear again (it's not I hope) what would you tell me to buy and hold onto for the future (about a year in advance)?

I potentially have access to letrozole, and tamoxifen for PCT. But if the plug falls through I'll buy PCT through UGLs and take the gamble of buying stuff online which I've never tried.

S

SARMS

Awards
Well I wouldn't worry about holding onto YK11 as it's really a steroidal (DHT derived) steroid with MORE selectivity than other AAS, but less so than other true sarms. As for your goals, I'd stockpile them as follows:

LGD 4033: Top priority as it the most anabolic of all the sarms and is the premium bulker, get as much as you can for this one.

RAD140: Second most powerful sarms as far as gains go, though may be more expensive.

ANDARINE: The weakest in terms f anabolism but great for strength gains and a hardener comparable to Winstrol

CARDARINE: This sarm (though really a PPAR delta agonist) is the premium cutter, indirectly by increasing endurance massively and maybe also directly by affecting fat metabolism.

Stacking up on these should allow you to attain any goal (Mass/strength/Fat loss)

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The list above was pretty good. I don’t care for cardarine but I won’t get into that. I just want to add S23. This SARM is potentially gonna come out on top as the king mass builder. Maybe lgd is still better but S23 is close. I think S23 gives slightly “cleaner” gains.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SARMs will still be available.
RC sources are cheaper any ways......unless you really want a fancy label and yourLGD to be called "POWERnGROW" haha

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SARMs will still be available.
RC sources are cheaper any ways......unless you really want a fancy label and yourLGD to be called "POWERnGROW" haha
RC companies won't be carrying them anymore either (after the 2018 SARM ban is passed), as they will be controlled substances. RC companies can't sell controlled substances without risking prison time.

S

SARMS

Awards
RC companies won't be carrying them anymore either (after the 2018 SARM ban is passed), as they will be controlled substances. RC companies can't sell controlled substances without risking prison time.
Yeah people seem to forget that RC don't have a pretence to sell any illegal compounds, otherwise they would sell AAS etc

S

SARMS

Awards
The list above was pretty good. I don’t care for cardarine but I won’t get into that. I just want to add S23. This SARM is potentially gonna come out on top as the king mass builder. Maybe lgd is still better but S23 is close. I think S23 gives slightly “cleaner” gains.
Yeah I don't care for Cardarine either, it's unknown effect on cancer etc

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So selling sarms will be a felony? Are we sure the ban will pass?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got boxes of sarms...every kind. Guess when they get banned ill have to throw them away.
I hope nobody PM me asking about sarms after they are a felony

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I've got boxes of sarms...every kind. Guess when they get banned ill have to throw them away.
I hope nobody PM me asking about sarms after they are a felony
Lol

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So selling sarms will be a felony? Are we sure the ban will pass?
Yes, it will be a felony. Selling controlled substances is always a felony.

I (and most others who are educated on the subject) are about 95% sure the new law will pass.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I (and most others who are educated on the subject) are about 95% sure the new law will pass.
Yeah I've been looking through it all day. Most people think it's going to happen. But which ones is the question correct

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So what is possession of a vial of deca and a bottle of dbol?
Not being a smart-ass serious question I thought possession of the stuff was a gray area is that true?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think possession of AAS is a gray area. I think the law is cut and draw about that. But people rarely face legal penalties for possession of these substances. Even getting caught ordering them often results in a warning.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard that s23 and s4 are being banned.
Lgd osta have been bought by pharma companies.
Not sure how correct this is

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got 2 friends who are running s23 Right now and at 30mg they are comparing it to 50mg of winstrol

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 friends who are running s23 Right now and at 30mg they are comparing it to 50mg of winstrol
Are you serious? It gives you that grainy look? Find that hard to believe...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it does not.
It puts 10lbs on u in a couple weeks.
For me it was a sloppy weird bulk.
S4 is more like winny. IMO

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Cant go wrong with Ostarine and LGD :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Very serious. But. I've herd, from ppl on this forum I don't know personally that it did nothing. Il take the word of ppl I know and actually see there results

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No it does not.
It puts 10lbs on u in a couple weeks.
For me it was a sloppy weird bulk.
S4 is more like winny. IMO
Goes back to what I was saying. I saw it did nothing for you. But I have friends that I can actually see there results and it's great for them. Everyone is different

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Osta is trash in my opinion
Please explain. I saw great results from it and have many others. Joint pain subsided, got noticeably leaner, felt my mood enhanced, etc.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Please explain. I saw great results from it and have many others. Joint pain subsided, got noticeably leaner, felt my mood enhanced, etc.
I just never got anything from it. Like at all. I know some people respond well to it but i dont and theres way better things out there for me to be wasting money on that

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
S4 didn’t do much, the vision effects were pretty cool. After being outside for a while and going back inside I didn’t know what color shirts people were wearing! Also, the pain in my knee was completely gone after the cycle.

S

Slapoyjoe

This is only true in the USA. I expect sarms to continue to be sold in the UK, and therefore Europe, until (if) the UK exits the EU customs union. Many Americans will be ordering from the UK I imagine.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goes back to what I was saying. I saw it did nothing for you. But I have friends that I can actually see there results and it's great for them. Everyone is different
True

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its just really weak.
It can help joints and gives you a good "on" feeling

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
I have had minimal strength gains. You feel full and get great pumps though

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys sound knowledgeable on sarms.
A guy at the gym (Don't know why everyone asks me this stuff lol)? told me he got 2 bottles of LGD 4033 in pills I think 11mg.(kind of odd) and 100 in each bottle.
He is about 6'4" and weighs about 195. He is in his mid 40's If I had to guess.

Shouldn't he use something to keep from suppressing his test? Something Like TD trest? He told me he is not on TRT and doesnt like needles.
How should he dose this?
What is good to help with test suppression? Preferably legal. at least in the UK.

Does LGD jack with estrogen?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Clomid on cycle kept my test from getting suppressed. Bloodwork to prove it. There were about 4 other people in the thread I made that said the same thing. Anything else will shut down his test, especially trest.

That said, trest is amazing

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard from a couple places that SARM s will not be banned.
Maybe s23 and s4.
Could be wrong.
When is this ban suppose to happen?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid on cycle kept my test from getting suppressed. Bloodwork to prove it. There were about 4 other people in the thread I made that said the same thing. Anything else will shut down his test, especially trest.

Thanks!
How should he dose it? and should he keep up the clomid for 4 weeks PCT?

B

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

IMG_1878.JPG

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So LGD-4033 should have a test base and then a AAS type PCT?

Did some research: Seems to be the most common from guys that seem to know there stuff.
LGD 10MG a day for 12 weeks.
DermaTrest at 2ml a day starting week 4. (if not on TRT or don't want to pin)
Novla 20/20/10/10

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So LGD-4033 should have a test base and then a AAS type PCT?

Did some research: Seems to be the most common from guys that seem to know there stuff.
LGD 10MG a day for 12 weeks.
DermaTrest at 2ml a day starting week 4. (if not on TRT or don't want to pin)
Novla 20/20/10/10
That will work to. But this is more aggressive than LGD+SERM

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you don't need a test base to Run LGD for 12 weeks at 10mg a day?
No you do. Clomid could be the base.
No Clomid then. Treat. 4andro. Decramine. Epiandro. In decending order of sides.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At what dosage? Isn’t rad extremely suppressive?
Yup. Most bases are suppressive.
I don't know the dosage. But rad acts a lot like test.
Clomid would not be suppressive

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not know this. Does it boost libido and energy and all that? I hear it causes aggression.
Yup.
I didn't get anything from RAD. But I'm always on res.
My buddy wad on osta for 8 weeks. Sex drive was low. He added RAD and energy, sex drive , mood all went up.