Want to stock up on SARMs for the Ban? (HELP)

1. Want to stock up on SARMs for the Ban? (HELP)

Hey all! 28 yrs, 6'3", 200lbs @ 7.8%. I've trained for about 15 years mostly on and recently took off, been back into it for a few months after taking ~3yrs off or so.

I'ved used a few PEDs back in the day when you could buy some of them OTC, back when I was 18-21 (young I know, but I was training for the Olympics in high school as a swimmer and stuff like 6-oxo and Epistane wasn't on the WADA radar yet). I've been Natty since then and plan to do a few shows in a Natty league to get my feet wet for about a year, starting in September or November.

My question is, I do not plan to remain natural forever and I want to stock up on some SARMs now while I can buy them "legally" before they go the way of AIs and PHs.

I'm most interested in myostatin inhibitors and was intrigued by YK11.

Can I get some advice on what to buy up for my stock pile? If this was my only chance to ever buy any gear again (it's not I hope) what would you tell me to buy and hold onto for the future (about a year in advance)?

I potentially have access to letrozole, and tamoxifen for PCT. But if the plug falls through I'll buy PCT through UGLs and take the gamble of buying stuff online which I've never tried.

2. Well I wouldn't worry about holding onto YK11 as it's really a steroidal (DHT derived) steroid with MORE selectivity than other AAS, but less so than other true sarms. As for your goals, I'd stockpile them as follows:

LGD 4033: Top priority as it the most anabolic of all the sarms and is the premium bulker, get as much as you can for this one.

RAD140: Second most powerful sarms as far as gains go, though may be more expensive.

ANDARINE: The weakest in terms f anabolism but great for strength gains and a hardener comparable to Winstrol

CARDARINE: This sarm (though really a PPAR delta agonist) is the premium cutter, indirectly by increasing endurance massively and maybe also directly by affecting fat metabolism.

Stacking up on these should allow you to attain any goal (Mass/strength/Fat loss)
    •   

3. The list above was pretty good. I don’t care for cardarine but I won’t get into that. I just want to add S23. This SARM is potentially gonna come out on top as the king mass builder. Maybe lgd is still better but S23 is close. I think S23 gives slightly “cleaner” gains.

4. SARMs will still be available.
    RC sources are cheaper any ways......unless you really want a fancy label and yourLGD to be called "POWERnGROW" haha

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    SARMs will still be available.
    RC sources are cheaper any ways......unless you really want a fancy label and yourLGD to be called "POWERnGROW" haha
    RC companies won't be carrying them anymore either (after the 2018 SARM ban is passed), as they will be controlled substances. RC companies can't sell controlled substances without risking prison time.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    RC companies won't be carrying them anymore either (after the 2018 SARM ban is passed), as they will be controlled substances. RC companies can't sell controlled substances without risking prison time.
    Yeah people seem to forget that RC don't have a pretence to sell any illegal compounds, otherwise they would sell AAS etc

7. Quote Originally Posted by YoungThor View Post
    The list above was pretty good. I don’t care for cardarine but I won’t get into that. I just want to add S23. This SARM is potentially gonna come out on top as the king mass builder. Maybe lgd is still better but S23 is close. I think S23 gives slightly “cleaner” gains.
    Yeah I don't care for Cardarine either, it's unknown effect on cancer etc

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    So selling sarms will be a felony? Are we sure the ban will pass?

9. I've got boxes of sarms...every kind. Guess when they get banned ill have to throw them away.
    I hope nobody PM me asking about sarms after they are a felony

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    I've got boxes of sarms...every kind. Guess when they get banned ill have to throw them away.
    I hope nobody PM me asking about sarms after they are a felony
    Lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    So selling sarms will be a felony? Are we sure the ban will pass?
    Yes, it will be a felony. Selling controlled substances is always a felony.

I (and most others who are educated on the subject) are about 95% sure the new law will pass.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post

I (and most others who are educated on the subject) are about 95% sure the new law will pass.
    Yeah I've been looking through it all day. Most people think it's going to happen. But which ones is the question correct

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post

So what is possession of a vial of deca and a bottle of dbol?
    Not being a smart-ass serious question I thought possession of the stuff was a gray area is that true?

15. I don’t think possession of AAS is a gray area. I think the law is cut and draw about that. But people rarely face legal penalties for possession of these substances. Even getting caught ordering them often results in a warning.

16. I heard that s23 and s4 are being banned.
    Lgd osta have been bought by pharma companies.
    Not sure how correct this is
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-21-2018, 09:57 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-16-2014, 08:36 AM
  3. What to stock up on before the ban?
    By timogburn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 06:04 PM
  4. any need to stock up on research chems?
    By ps24eva in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 11:46 AM