Tren e, test e, winny cycle

texasabdul

Awards
My cousin has 3 bottles of tren e 200, 3 bottles of test e 300, 2 bottles of Stan 50, and hcg for post cycle.

stats 34 years old
5'11
215lb

He has been working out on and off since high school and some novice cycle experience but has never actually sought out real advice for how to take a cycle. So I thought it would be a good idea to see what some pros say because we got to talking and I did not like the way he was going about dosage and pct. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah the old my cousin has setup a cycle can I get some input for him lol

Why don't you layout how "your cousin" is going to run it and we will see if we can help you... I mean him out.

texasabdul

Awards
Ah the old my cousin has setup a cycle can I get some input for him lol

Why don't you layout how "your cousin" is going to run it and we will see if we can help you... I mean him out.
Layout as follows:

Weeks 1-8 500mg test e

Weeks 1-10 400mg tren e

Weeks 10-12 winny 50mg EOD

arimidex or letro whole cycle

Pct Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva 40/20/20/20/10

HCG ??? Never used it

My advice to my cousin was to be wary of the tren because I heard it has really bad sides but gains are good. I always stayed away from tren cause I heard people rage on it and never felt it was worth it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Layout as follows: (Edited)

Weeks 1-12 200mg test e

Weeks 1-10 400mg tren e

Weeks 9-12 winny 50mg ed/EOD

arimidex or letro as needed

Pct weeks 15-19
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva 40/20/20/20/10

HCG ??? Never used it

My advice to my cousin was to be wary of the tren because I heard it has really bad sides but gains are good. I always stayed away from tren cause I heard people rage on it and never felt it was worth it.
I don't really understand this layout. Why is the tren being run longer than test? I have seen it the other way with test run 2 weeks past tren but this is backwards. Run test as long as tren (or longer). Lower test dose to be less than tren (you want the tren driving the cycle and doing the work and honestly high dose test w tren will most likely bring unwanted sides). If its first time w tren he may want to consider going lower around 300. If tren e gives bad sides it will take a while to clear because of the longer ester. Most guys opt for tren a first cycle in case of sides. Its in and out of the system much faster. I personally won't run it bc sides aren't worth it. Although it is the king no doubt.

I would run the winny 4 weeks but you can do 3. 4 is better imo and will produce better results. Lower the dose if you have to or could do eod if its inj Winstrol. You could also run the Winstrol 2 weeks past test but I prefer to stop everything at the same time.

Ai may not be needed arimidex is for estrogen and letro is for progesterone sides from the 19nor (tren). Dose it as needed.

Pct looks like overkill could get away with one or the other. I prefer nolva both are dosed ok for pct.

I edited the layout above ^^^

Thetwitch4

Awards
I’ll add to what godstrength said.

Everyone is different etc etc.

However, I’ve tried winny for 3, 4, and 6 weeks (last cycle did 8 weeks but noticed no difference from the additional 2 weeks)

My personal advice would be not to waste the win by only using it for 2-3 weeks, I’d do nothing less than 4 to get desirable results due to how slow acting it is.

Since he’s running Tren E instead of A I’d even say to cut it back another 2 weeks from 10.

I tend to not have the worst side effects from Tren and personally love it, but with Tren E, I have found recovery to be a little more difficult for some users due to the ester.

As far as dosage, I like what godstrength said, it is what my C/O friend runs close to and likes his results, I personally find better results from running Tren and Test E at the same dosage per week to prevent sides.

Take it with a grain of salt because I can’t attest to it, I’m regurgitating info when I say on another forum I’m apart of several members swear better gains from matching dosage per week.

I should have asked in the beginning but is this supposed to be a bulking cycle due to the win, or is this a lean bulking cycle with the win to fill out?

Thetwitch4

Awards
Also, he could try front loading test and Tren for weeks 1 and 2 and cut the cycle back by another week or 2 as well.

Week 1-2 Test E 400mg
Week 1-2 Tren E 800mg

Week 3-10 Test E 200mg
Week 3-8 Tren E 400mg

Week 6-10 Winny 50mg ed

Pct weeks 14-18
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
(If needed add clomid)
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5/12.5

texasabdul

Awards
Also, he could try front loading test and Tren for weeks 1 and 2 and cut the cycle back by another week or 2 as well.

Week 1-2 Test E 400mg
Week 1-2 Tren E 800mg

Week 3-10 Test E 200mg
Week 3-8 Tren E 400mg

Week 6-10 Winny 50mg ed

Pct weeks 14-18
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
(If needed add clomid)
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5/12.5
Thanks for the reply. I will make sure he looks at your layout.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't have any caber? Also I would look in to cardarine when running tren. I agree with everything posted before me except frontloading tren. This is a really heavy cycle trust me, if you're sensitive or if you dont protect yourself you can feel like a woman on their period. My last thought is to not run test higher than tren. Go like 300/300 or 400/400 max, potentially you can go low on test like 200 an keep tren at 400. You don't need much test at all, tren will produce extreme results with the right diet and as long as you have some definition to start with. Run it no more than 12 weeks and preferably you could keep tren for 10 or 11 to let the esters clear while you still run test 2 more weeks for a more good feeling.

Country

Awards
Not gonna see much on the winny for 2 weeks if tge sides from the tren like night sweats anxiety happen lower ur dose if u ever get the cough from tren put your back flat against the wall it'll pass fast.