Why are there so many desperate wannabe pro’s on instagram?

1. Why are there so many desperate wannabe pro’s on instagram?

It amazes me to see so many wannabe’s on instagram who obviously are trying to build a serious following. Even though they could never make it in the pro ranks. So they put together pics which they obviously paid someone to take of them and record videos. Then they post those to their public Instagram account and end up building a good number of followers. Even though they are a joke they think they are something special. Let’s be honest if instagram never existed would most these people even have a following? **** no they wouldn’t!

Thoughts?

2. Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    They are desperate brother.

4. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    They are desperate brother.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. They want to be zyzzz

He had so many people that looked up to him.... Ya dig?
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    It amazes me to see so many wannabe’s on instagram who obviously are trying to build a serious following. Even though they could never make it in the pro ranks. So they put together pics which they obviously paid someone to take of them and record videos. Then they post those to their public Instagram account and end up building a good number of followers. Even though they are a joke they think they are something special. Let’s be honest if instagram never existed would most these people even have a following? **** no they wouldn’t!

Thoughts?
    How many people are following you?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Do the voices in his head count? They follow him everywhere he goes.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I don't have instagram and never was interested in using it. I spy on them from a friends account. I would **** the chicks though but they have dix so not interested.

9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Do the voices in his head count? They follow him everywhere he goes.
    Does it suck that you take selfies at the gym of yourself but are only 4 feet tall? Little man syndrome? Thats why you lift period.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post

Thoughts?
    Social media is where the money is. Guess you wouldn’t know that coz you don’t have any? Everyone wants 2 things in life; Money and Recognition. Social Media is just the right platform for them. Not everybody wants to be a pro.

11. Who is the hottest workout chick on insta.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Does it suck that you take selfies at the gym of yourself but are only 4 feet tall? Little man syndrome? Thats why you lift period.
    Commas, theyre important.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Commas, theyre important.
    No, he’s right. I do lift periods.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    No, he’s right. I do lift periods.
    can you teach me? fiance uses this as an excuse all the time...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

15. You also have a bunch of fitness and bodybuilding pro’s that follow you only to unfollow as they create their fan base. Sorry IG, not looking to be a fan, just get good pointers from the real pro’s.
  16. Why are there so many desperate wannabe pro’s on instagram?

Honestly dude, please go see a therapist. I dont know what the official name of what the hell is wrong with you is, but in school they say "learn normal so you know abnormal". Well, you aint normal. It is astonishing that you have a wife, or any friends, or anyone who actually chooses to associate and/or speak with you on a daily basis. (I'm assuming all of these things aside from the wife you speak about in other threads, so maybe ya dont).

I wouldnt be surprised if you were 5'3", 120 lbs at 20% bf. Big 3 total of like 400?

You "spy" on people on instagram from a friend's account. Get a ****ing life haha.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

17. Your just hating, you would probably love that. A bunch of people watching your videos of lifting because your so hardcore

18. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Honestly dude, please go see a therapist. I dont know what the official name of what the hell is wrong with you is, but in school they say "learn normal so you know abnormal". Well, you aint normal. It is astonishing that you have a wife, or any friends, or anyone who actually chooses to associate and/or speak with you on a daily basis. (I'm assuming all of these things aside from the wife you speak about in other threads, so maybe ya dont).

I wouldnt be surprised if you were 5'3", 120 lbs at 20% bf. Big 3 total of like 400?

You "spy" on people on instagram from a friend's account. Get a ****ing life haha.
    Seriously. Lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why are dumbbells so light are gyms made for noobs?
    By Hercules29 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 03:29 PM
  2. Why are people so agianst otc pct?
    By Firstcycle in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:24 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 08:10 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 05:23 PM
  5. Why are we so tired?