Why are there so many desperate wannabe pro’s on instagram?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
It amazes me to see so many wannabe’s on instagram who obviously are trying to build a serious following. Even though they could never make it in the pro ranks. So they put together pics which they obviously paid someone to take of them and record videos. Then they post those to their public Instagram account and end up building a good number of followers. Even though they are a joke they think they are something special. Let’s be honest if instagram never existed would most these people even have a following? **** no they wouldn’t!

Thoughts?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They want to be zyzzz

He had so many people that looked up to him.... Ya dig?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It amazes me to see so many wannabe’s on instagram who obviously are trying to build a serious following. Even though they could never make it in the pro ranks. So they put together pics which they obviously paid someone to take of them and record videos. Then they post those to their public Instagram account and end up building a good number of followers. Even though they are a joke they think they are something special. Let’s be honest if instagram never existed would most these people even have a following? **** no they wouldn’t!

Thoughts?
How many people are following you?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
How many people are following you?
I don't have instagram and never was interested in using it. I spy on them from a friends account. I would **** the chicks though but they have dix so not interested.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Do the voices in his head count? They follow him everywhere he goes.
Does it suck that you take selfies at the gym of yourself but are only 4 feet tall? Little man syndrome? Thats why you lift period.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thoughts?
Social media is where the money is. Guess you wouldn’t know that coz you don’t have any? Everyone wants 2 things in life; Money and Recognition. Social Media is just the right platform for them. Not everybody wants to be a pro.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who is the hottest workout chick on insta.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does it suck that you take selfies at the gym of yourself but are only 4 feet tall? Little man syndrome? Thats why you lift period.
Commas, theyre important.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly dude, please go see a therapist. I dont know what the official name of what the hell is wrong with you is, but in school they say "learn normal so you know abnormal". Well, you aint normal. It is astonishing that you have a wife, or any friends, or anyone who actually chooses to associate and/or speak with you on a daily basis. (I'm assuming all of these things aside from the wife you speak about in other threads, so maybe ya dont).

I wouldnt be surprised if you were 5'3", 120 lbs at 20% bf. Big 3 total of like 400?

You "spy" on people on instagram from a friend's account. Get a ****ing life haha.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Your just hating, you would probably love that. A bunch of people watching your videos of lifting because your so hardcore

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Honestly dude, please go see a therapist. I dont know what the official name of what the hell is wrong with you is, but in school they say "learn normal so you know abnormal". Well, you aint normal. It is astonishing that you have a wife, or any friends, or anyone who actually chooses to associate and/or speak with you on a daily basis. (I'm assuming all of these things aside from the wife you speak about in other threads, so maybe ya dont).

I wouldnt be surprised if you were 5'3", 120 lbs at 20% bf. Big 3 total of like 400?

You "spy" on people on instagram from a friend's account. Get a ****ing life haha.
Seriously. Lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because society has turned in to a competition where people see fake pictures, people on steroids, silicon injections etc etc and ignorant people thinking it's actually possible to look like that within a year because this girl or this guy did it while never admitting they took trenbolone. Most people actually look quite average in the real world but they don't on Instagram. When you give narcissists a platform is like giving heroin to a heroin addict.

Country

Awards
True but u can meet good contacts 1up nutrition gives me free clothing to advertise. But i can very well see what u mean 4sure well put

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Social media is where the money is. Guess you wouldn’t know that coz you don’t have any? Everyone wants 2 things in life; Money and Recognition. Social Media is just the right platform for them. Not everybody wants to be a pro.
Exactly.. We all want it in some way but it would be nice to see someone be humble and not go there just for attention which never happens. Name one guy who doesn't flex while talking about his diet haha

Country

Awards
Be honest bro i work a straight 40 hour week but any extra help i can ill take it.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can proudly say I’ve never taken a gym selfie and I definitely don’t base my self worth by how many followers I have on social media. That would just be pathetic

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly.. We all want it in some way but it would be nice to see someone be humble and not go there just for attention which never happens. Name one guy who doesn't flex while talking about his diet haha
Social media is about getting attention from people. It is one of the most (may be the most) effective marketing tools we have, no? The guy who flex gets the following end of the day. Sh1t bags like Brad Dingleberry gets million followers, not because he’s humble, right.

World is moving into a digital platform. You don’t move along, you become obsolete in time.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Social media is about getting attention from people. It is one of the most (may be the most) effective marketing tools we have, no? The guy who flex gets the following end of the day. Sh1t bags like Brad Dingleberry gets million followers, not because he’s humble, right.

World is moving into a digital platform. You don’t move along, you become obsolete in time.
Yeah it's a funny world. I like people who don't need to show off, that's just cool like they are.. People like Dwayne Johnson haha

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do the social media for several reasons.

1.Reaching out and Helping people with there poor health and struggling with their weight goals.

2. Entertainment
I love laughing at those fake natty’s and fake women bootys.Lol!

3.I am a recovering Fat Guy that have successfully changed his body and image. So sometimes I will flex and call out My Peers. Lol!!

Social media can be a good thing or a bad thing.It depends on the person content and the people that is receiving it.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
I use Instagram to document my progress and gain a following of people who are also interested in my progress and I by no means am trying to be a wannabe Pro fact is I'll probably never compete I'd always thought I'd might like too but my confidence issues would throw me off anyway the point is let them do them it shouldn't bother you what other people do just be happy and focus on your own goals my friend :) have a nice day

Country

Awards
I see yalls point besides my day job it brings me an extra 2900 to 3k per month which helps with food and stuff