Why didn't Zyzz compete?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Why didn't Zyzz compete?

Anyone remember Zyzz? How come he didn't pursue competing?

2. Because his rig was average at best? Annnnd hes dead
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]
    •   

3. Steroids.

4. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Because his rig was average at best? Annnnd hes dead
    Average? He was a god to many.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Average? He was a god to many.
    So was Brad Pitt in Fight Club. That doesnít mean he would have done well in a bodybuilding/physique competition.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Average? He was a good tranny.
    Fixed

Seriously though he was nothing special physique wise. Really the way that he lived and died should not be anything anyone looks up to in my opinion
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

7. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Fixed

Seriously though he was nothing special physique wise. Really the way that he lived and died should not be anything anyone looks up to in my opinion
    Lol ok.....You are very very mistaken. Guy could have easily been competitive in the NPC.

Name:  DBA725E6-F5C4-4FAF-B689-AEA4A23592BC.jpeg
Views: 203
Size:  66.1 KB

8. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Lol ok.....You are very very mistaken. Guy could have easily been competitive in the NPC.

Name:  DBA725E6-F5C4-4FAF-B689-AEA4A23592BC.jpeg
Views: 203
Size:  66.1 KB
    Competitive in what regard? Win some local competitions? Sure. Beyond that, Iíd argue probably not on an Olympia level. Wasnít he known to using a good bit of drugs? His lifestyle and drug use clearly wasnít sustainable either, so thereís that.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Every time I hear Zyzz I just think of the "I'm fawking zyzzz bruh" school story
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

10. Did he have a great body? Sure. Is he over hyped? Yes and no. A lot of people want to be like him, not too big and just in good shape. Is he anything you haven't seen before? Absolutely not. It all comes down to what you like yourself and personally I rather look like him than Ronnie Coleman but I'm also aware that they are not in the same league and I'm sure they could never be either.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Did he have a great body? Sure. Is he over hyped? Yes and no. A lot of people want to be like him, not too big and just in good shape. Is he anything you haven't seen before? Absolutely not. It all comes down to what you like yourself and personally I rather look like him than Ronnie Coleman but I'm also aware that they are not in the same league and I'm sure they could never be either.
    The only division that is worthwhilie in my opinion is physique and classic physique. Other than that the guys look way too unnatural and not really my cup of tea.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    The only division that is worthwhilie in my opinion is physique and classic physique. Other than that the guys look way too unnatural and not really my cup of tea.
    Then look not further. I rather be able to move like a teenager

13. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Then look not further. I rather be able to move like a teenager
    Exactly and even though those guys in the heavyweight division are massive. they still move around like they are fat men. Ever see how they walk? They waddle like a penguin. No thanks I'll stay lean and cut.

14. I actually googled the find Yourself zyzz song to listen to it, and came to this forum and zyzz is the first thread haha.

Anyways I believe he could’ve competed down the road, he was just getting started, died pretty young. Also, I believe his audience was captured on a different platform.

Look at Slywalkers physique, it’s incredible and aspirable, but beyond social media I dont know that’d he’d have a big chance in competing either. It’s a different goal set.

15. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Name:  Waddling penguin.png
Views: 156
Size:  517.8 KB
    Maybe you should change your name to.... Competezyzz
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

16. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    I actually googled the find Yourself zyzz song to listen to it, and came to this forum and zyzz is the first thread haha.

Anyways I believe he couldíve competed down the road, he was just getting started, died pretty young. Also, I believe his audience was captured on a different platform.

Look at Slywalkers physique, itís incredible and aspirable, but beyond social media I dont know thatíd heíd have a big chance in competing either. Itís a different goal set.
    Itís true he was just getting started in the sense of him being young and not in the game for that long, but it seems that his lifestyle sort of proved to be unsustainable. If he didnít have that attitude and lifestyle, maybe he could have built a competitive physique over a few years, but itís also possible that without his persona/personality/lifestyle he never would have been famous, so well known, but just another guy with a very solid physique.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    It’s true he was just getting started in the sense of him being young and not in the game for that long, but it seems that his lifestyle sort of proved to be unsustainable. If he didn’t have that attitude and lifestyle, maybe he could have built a competitive physique over a few years, but it’s also possible that without his persona/personality/lifestyle he never would have been famous, so well known, but just another guy with a very solid physique.
    Yeah I believe he was also involved in drugs outside of Fitness....a lot of rumors involve him and cocaine, etc....all that could’ve been kicked and I believe he would still be here today. The whole aesthetics build type got so much attention because of his personality and social media presence I think, so I’m a sense he did kick start that movement’s popularity.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Yeah I believe he was also involved in drugs outside of Fitness....a lot of rumors involve him and cocaine, etc....all that couldíve been kicked and I believe he would still be here today. The whole aesthetics build type got so much attention because of his personality and social media presence I think, so Iím a sense he did kick start that movementís popularity.
    Yeah, I just canít help but wonder if he didnít do the recreational drugs, and party, and basically live that ďlifestyle,Ē would anyone have remembered him or would he have gotten so popular? Iím not condoning his behavior by any means, and itís sad heís gone regardless. I suppose that even if those actions were vital in his ďrise to fame,Ē maybe he could have kicked those bad habits and continued building a following and his physique going forward.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. He was too into partying... Just wanted attention etc.

20. Leaving the joking around out of it for this post as to know that the guy passed away young in a sauna while on vacation in Thailand. Very unfortunate to see that happen. There are assumptions he passed away while hungover from a night of heavy partying and taking a heavy stimmed pre workout containing DMAA the day he was found dead after a training session.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Yeah I believe he was also involved in drugs outside of Fitness....a lot of rumors involve him and cocaine, etc....all that could’ve been kicked and I believe he would still be here today. The whole aesthetics build type got so much attention because of his personality and social media presence I think, so I’m a sense he did kick start that movement’s popularity.
    He never consumed alcohol but believed that recreational drug use with stimulants was acceptable from what I have read. Lets be honest even though he may have never reached the pro ranks he easily could have been a multi millionaire through marketing in social media and fitness modeling.

22. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    He never consumed alcohol but believed that recreational drug use with stimulants was acceptable from what I have read. Lets be honest even though he may have never reached the pro ranks he easily could have been a multi millionaire through marketing in social media and fitness modeling.
    I would agree that he likely would have had more potential as an online/social media celebrity/personality than as an actual successful competitor.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why didn't NMDAA increase testosterone?
    By Eric Mar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2017, 01:20 PM
  2. Why didn't PES ABE make me Shift my pants?
    By tin gorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 06:31 PM
  3. Why do you workout/compete?
    By njphysique in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 05:50 PM
  4. Why didn't my post go through on anabolic section?
    By mudkip777 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 09:35 AM
  5. Why the hell didn't I get into this business???
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 11:23 PM