Why didn't Zyzz compete?

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I feel like a lot of women who would criticize Zane’s pics wouldn’t say the same thing in person, particularly when he wasn’t in contest shape (super shredded). I know I may be biased as someone who likes bodybuilding, and I’m not a woman or attracted to men, but I think Zane looked 100x better than Zyzz.

I don’t know about facial aesthetics and whatnot, but that’s not really in our control anyway.
    Just depends on the person doing the looking. Anyone related to Bodybuilding is going to agree with you on Zanes physique because he IS THE IDEAL! He is the measuring stick that bodybuilding balance and symmetry are measured against.

Looking at Zyzz I wouldn't put him at any level other than Physique, he is too small for Classic where Zane was basically the person they modeled the Classic Physique height and weight classes from. Literally... they used his contest height and weight to create the classes. He competed @ 5'8" and 185, and for every inch up or down they assessed it was 7lbs per inch to keep the height to weight ratio in the same proportions...

However most (not all) women would prefer the physique type of physique over the larger guys.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Just depends on the person doing the looking. Anyone related to Bodybuilding is going to agree with you on Zanes physique because he IS THE IDEAL! He is the measuring stick that bodybuilding balance and symmetry are measured against.

Looking at Zyzz I wouldn't put him at any level other than Physique, he is too small for Classic where Zane was basically the person they modeled the Classic Physique height and weight classes from. Literally... they used his contest height and weight to create the classes. He competed @ 5'8" and 185, and for every inch up or down they assessed it was 7lbs per inch to keep the height to weight ratio in the same proportions...

However most (not all) women would prefer the physique type of physique over the larger guys.
    True. I suppose a lot of women probably wouldn’t complain if their boyfriend/husband magically looked like either one of them though haha.

It sort of reminds me of when guys say a women competitor, even bikini, is too lean/muscular looking for a show/shoot, but then they say she looks amazing in the off-season with a healthier amount of body fat on the curves.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    True. I suppose a lot of women probably wouldn’t complain if their boyfriend/husband magically looked like either one of them though haha.

It sort of reminds me of when guys say a women competitor, even bikini, is too lean/muscular looking for a show/shoot, but then they say she looks amazing in the off-season with a healthier amount of body fat on the curves.
    Yep, that and there are A LOT of BEAR LOVERS!!!!

It took me a long time to realize this because to me what is aesthetic is a lean and defined physique. However I know a lot of women that love how I am naturally. Just a big thick muscular dude. No abs, no major vascularity, just a big strong looking type. I have heard them labeling the look as being a Bear. I am okay with that. It's nice to know that my look is in with some people even if it isn't the one I am striving for right now. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why didn't NMDAA increase testosterone?
    By Eric Mar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2017, 01:20 PM
  2. Why didn't PES ABE make me Shift my pants?
    By tin gorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 06:31 PM
  3. Why do you workout/compete?
    By njphysique in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 05:50 PM
  4. Why didn't my post go through on anabolic section?
    By mudkip777 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 09:35 AM
  5. Why the hell didn't I get into this business???
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 11:23 PM