Why didn't Zyzz compete?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I would agree that he likely would have had more potential as an online/social media celebrity/personality than as an actual successful competitor.
    Yes I agree also. We both know that many athletes become famous when never ever being successful as a pro or needing to win at that level. Social media has opened doors for many who never would have made a living in the fitness industry before it was created.

2. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Yes I agree also. We both know that many athletes become famous when never ever being successful as a pro or needing to win at that level. Social media has opened doors for many who never would have made a living in the fitness industry before it was created.
    If he wasn't so busy partying
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    If he wasn't so busy partying
    Some people use partying and that extravagant lifestyle as part of their image/brand. Of course, dying usually doesnít help much though.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Some people use partying and that extravagant lifestyle as part of their image/brand. Of course, dying usually doesnít help much though.
    Burn.

5. It's odd to me how people idolize this clown, but will attack a guy who wants to drink a beer or two on an andro cycle. Lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    It's odd to me how people idolize this clown, but will attack a guy who wants to drink a beer or two on an andro cycle. Lol
    Because alcohol is detrimental to gains and your health while on and off cycle. One of the ten commandments of bodybuilding is that you agree to not drink booze. Stims are fine even though I don't dabble in anything more than pre workout powder. Cocaine is one of the most used recreational drugs in the bodybuilding community. What do bodybuilders do when they are out who choose to party? Snort lines and drop X while sipping on a bottle of water. Also many take liquid G. Some of these guys even snort lines at the gym.

7. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Because alcohol is detrimental to gains and your health while on and off cycle. One of the ten commandments of bodybuilding is that you agree to not drink booze. Stims are fine even though I don't dabble in anything more than pre workout powder. Cocaine is one of the most used recreational drugs in the bodybuilding community. What do bodybuilders do when they are out who choose to party? Snort lines and drop X while sipping on a bottle of water. Also many take liquid G. Some of these guys even snort lines at the gym.
    Lol but cocaine and MDMA are not detrimental to health and gains?

8. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Lol but cocaine and MDMA are not detrimental to health and gains?
    I wouldn't think so considering their are plenty of pros and high end amateurs who dabble in it but never touch alcohol.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    I wouldn't think so considering their are plenty of pros and high end amateurs who dabble in it but never touch alcohol.
    Just like most things in the world, moderation is key. Obviously drinking every day is bad for you whether your lift weights or not. As is any other illicit drug.

11. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Yeah, I just can’t help but wonder if he didn’t do the recreational drugs, and party, and basically live that “lifestyle,” would anyone have remembered him or would he have gotten so popular? I’m not condoning his behavior by any means, and it’s sad he’s gone regardless. I suppose that even if those actions were vital in his “rise to fame,” maybe he could have kicked those bad habits and continued building a following and his physique going forward.
    That's kind of like asking if the Jersey Shore Guys would have been household names of of their builds if they hadn't been on Jersey Shore... Answer is NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    No doubt!

Jeez man there are no 10 commandments of bodybuilding just levels of douchery trying to act like idealism has any place in a sport that is perfectly okay with illegal drug use....

Also pretty ridiculous to think that illegal stimulants like cocaine and methamphetamine are safer on gear than alcohol... Most MDMA out there has amphetamine in it now a days. Gear tends to increase BP quite a bit and it is "healthy" or even "not unhealthy" to use something that could easily exacerbate the issue and cause a stroke or worse... NO NO NO!

When a gearhead OD's on cocaine they blame it on the coke not gear but it was the COMBINATION... When coke is involved is one of the few times that gear won't be unjustifiably demonized and blamed for everything gone wrong.

Plenty of pros who do drink on occasion also... by the way cocaine on it's own kills more than gear, or gear and alcohol, same with MDMA... So what you are saying is the health isn't the concern here. Being slightly less efficient at gains is the far worse bodybuilding sin? Last time I checked Death was very catabolic!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Popular doesnít mean right, thatís fallacious logic.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That's kind of like asking if the Jersey Shore Guys would have been household names of of their builds if they hadn't been on Jersey Shore... Answer is NO!
    No doubt!

Jeez man there are no 10 commandments of bodybuilding just levels of douchery trying to act like idealism has any place in a sport that is perfectly okay with illegal drug use....

Also pretty ridiculous to think that illegal stimulants like cocaine and methamphetamine are safer on gear than alcohol... Most MDMA out there has amphetamine in it now a days. Gear tends to increase BP quite a bit and it is "healthy" or even "not unhealthy" to use something that could easily exacerbate the issue and cause a stroke or worse... NO NO NO!

When a gearhead OD's on cocaine they blame it on the coke not gear but it was the COMBINATION... When coke is involved is one of the few times that gear won't be unjustifiably demonized and blamed for everything gone wrong.

Plenty of pros who do drink on occasion also... by the way cocaine on it's own kills more than gear, or gear and alcohol, same with MDMA... So what you are saying is the health isn't the concern here. Being slightly less efficient at gains is the far worse bodybuilding sin? Last time I checked Death was very catabolic!
    I miss those coke days. God what a fukkin addicting drug

14. Mushrooms > Coke, imo
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Mushrooms > Coke, imo
    Shrooms had me tripping hard as a teen... Very bad experience!

Recently, I've been researching low dose shrooms for anxiety, PTSD, depression etc.

Very low dose. Like one cap.

It works.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I miss those coke days. God what a fukkin addicting drug
    Lucky for me, I never liked the way it made me feel I remember doing it with some friends who had an 8ball and being all paranoid and way too hyped up. I wasn't enjoying myself at all but I wanted more when I was coming down. I knew it wasn't for me at that point. Anything that made me feel that unpleasant but was so addictive I wanted more when the effects were wearing off was just a big NO for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Mushrooms > Coke, imo
    Agreed, any hallucinogenic for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Shrooms had me tripping hard as a teen... Very bad experience!

Recently, I've been researching low dose shrooms for anxiety, PTSD, depression etc.

Very low dose. Like one cap.

It works.
    Very interesting... lots of places around my area to go shrooming. We had a couple friends that would go with an igloo cooler and fill it up in the pastures and then come back and we would all divy it up. So many of them he just filled gallon bags full of them and gave them to his friends...

Some wild trips from that... Once one of the guys went to go to the bathroom and got distracted looking in the mirror and pissed himself... totally forgot to unzip and everything... We called his sister and made her take him home... fool ate like 15 caps!!!!
    Current Training Log -
  17. Why didn't Zyzz compete?

Well this is false. Getting **** canned every night is bad for you. Having a glass of wine or a whiskey isn't. Snorting 8 balls every night is bad for you. Snorting a line off a strippers booty hole isn't.

Also, endorsing cocaine over alcohol seems... idk. Odd? Weed is the drug of choice for most lifters i know
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Well this is false. Getting **** canned every night is bad for you. Having a glass of wine or a whiskey isn't. Snorting 8 balls every night is bad for you. Snorting a line off a strippers booty hole isn't.

Also, endorsing cocaine over alcohol seems... idk. Odd? Weed is the drug of choice for most lifters i know
    I think for most people I know for that matter.
    Current Training Log -

19. Never liked any recreation drugs except weed which I use daily and has improved my level of life enormously. I always wanted to stay away from ****ty coke and pills which I have no idea at all what they may have inside.

Go green people.

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Lucky for me, I never liked the way it made me feel I remember doing it with some friends who had an 8ball and being all paranoid and way too hyped up. I wasn't enjoying myself at all but I wanted more when I was coming down. I knew it wasn't for me at that point. Anything that made me feel that unpleasant but was so addictive I wanted more when the effects were wearing off was just a big NO for me.

Very interesting... lots of places around my area to go shrooming. We had a couple friends that would go with an igloo cooler and fill it up in the pastures and then come back and we would all divy it up. So many of them he just filled gallon bags full of them and gave them to his friends...

Some wild trips from that... Once one of the guys went to go to the bathroom and got distracted looking in the mirror and pissed himself... totally forgot to unzip and everything... We called his sister and made her take him home... fool ate like 15 caps!!!!
    LMAO. I just had a similar experience... Maybe you had bad yayo. I would get the **** right off the boat... Sounds like yours was cut with a stim...

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

I live by joshua tree... Take a cap. Go hike.

22. Quote Originally Posted by lukinosnake View Post
    Never liked any recreation drugs except weed which I use daily and has improved my level of life enormously. I always wanted to stay away from ****ty coke and pills which I have no idea at all what they may have inside.

Go green people.
    Is it just me or does weed give you a knarly pump???

23. Blow is a drug that tortures you after a while. In the beginning when you discover and start to do it it feels great. Lots of confidence and you just want to be nice to everyone and stay out all night long with no worries. Then for some reason after a while of going out and doing the drug, it starts making you feel geeked out and pyranoid and you just want more when you come down. Even though you don't want to be social with anyone and are on edge looking for the first place to go and hang out in private. Then after a weekend you are so pissed at yourself cause you blew a bunch of money you could have used for more worthwhile things.

24. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Blow is a drug that tortures you after a while. In the beginning when you discover and start to do it it feels great. Lots of confidence and you just want to be nice to everyone and stay out all night long with no worries. Then for some reason after a while of going out and doing the drug, it starts making you feel geeked out and pyranoid and you just want more when you come down. Even though you don't want to be social with anyone and are on edge looking for the first place to go and hang out in private. Then after a weekend you are so pissed at yourself cause you blew a bunch of money you could have used for more worthwhile things.
    Yep. Weird huh?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Yep. Weird huh?
    Yeah in my early 20's I did lots of it. Once I built up a tolerance to it, I had nights where I would go through a half ounce on my own. There were times where I Would have a bunch on a cd case and I would just lick it off cause I loved the way it numbed me up. Plus I was nervous someone was going to walk in the room and see it. I don't miss those days one bit. I could write a chapter in a NA book about how much of a waste of time it is.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why didn't NMDAA increase testosterone?
    By Eric Mar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2017, 01:20 PM
  2. Why didn't PES ABE make me Shift my pants?
    By tin gorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 06:31 PM
  3. Why do you workout/compete?
    By njphysique in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 05:50 PM
  4. Why didn't my post go through on anabolic section?
    By mudkip777 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 09:35 AM
  5. Why the hell didn't I get into this business???
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 11:23 PM