What’s up with Mike Ohearn? Is he sick?

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Looks shredded to me. Probably getting ready for a guest posing or something.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Looks shredded to me. Probably getting ready for a guest posing or something.
Not talking about his physique here. It his face, it looks a little off but you are probably right.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Not talking about his physique here. It his face, it looks a little off but you are probably right.
I should have clarified myself better in my initial post as I was also talking about his face. I've seen a few people really get that freakish look in their face when they get super dialed in. Also, it might be the angle of the shot too. But yeah, he does kinda look like a horse.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well the hairstyle doesn’t help matters any..

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I should have clarified myself better in my initial post as I was also talking about his face. I've seen a few people really get that freakish look in their face when they get super dialed in. Also, it might be the angle of the shot too. But yeah, he does kinda look like a horse.
As you know once a person is cutting for a show , people who haven't seen them for a while may say things like "Are you ok?" "You are looking really gaunt!" "You are getting too thin!"

Then when the guy takes his shirt off they go "Wow, look at that!"

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
As you know once a person is cutting for a show , people who haven't seen them for a while may say things like "Are you ok?" "You are looking really gaunt!" "You are getting too thin!"

Then when the guy takes his shirt off they go "Wow, look at that!"
It’s the lighting and angle of the pic. It’s obviously a horrible pic of him. you can see updated pics daily that look much better.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s the lighting and angle of the pic. It’s obviously a horrible pic of him. you can see updated pics daily that look much better.
Lol at daily what’s up man is there something you need to tell us?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Too funny, I know dude on the right personally. Funny seeing him on AM.

Country

Awards
Could be Photoshop i tell u though he has a hell of a phyic i mean on point and strong as an ox