What’s up with Mike Ohearn? Is he sick?

  1. What’s up with Mike Ohearn? Is he sick?


    Name:  F3748CE7-3C30-4E6B-821A-3D5F76827DED.png
Views: 249
Size:  1.24 MB

    Extremely gaunt here... Name:  F3748CE7-3C30-4E6B-821A-3D5F76827DED.png
Views: 249
Size:  1.24 MB


  2. Looks shredded to me. Probably getting ready for a guest posing or something.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cstallion View Post
    Looks shredded to me. Probably getting ready for a guest posing or something.
    Not talking about his physique here. It his face, it looks a little off but you are probably right.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Not talking about his physique here. It his face, it looks a little off but you are probably right.
    I should have clarified myself better in my initial post as I was also talking about his face. I've seen a few people really get that freakish look in their face when they get super dialed in. Also, it might be the angle of the shot too. But yeah, he does kinda look like a horse.

  5. Well the hairstyle doesn’t help matters any..
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Well the hairstyle doesn’t help matters any..
    Lol!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Not talking about his physique here. It his face, it looks a little off but you are probably right.
    Maybe he's got facial lipoatrophy: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4436232/

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cstallion View Post
    I should have clarified myself better in my initial post as I was also talking about his face. I've seen a few people really get that freakish look in their face when they get super dialed in. Also, it might be the angle of the shot too. But yeah, he does kinda look like a horse.
    As you know once a person is cutting for a show , people who haven't seen them for a while may say things like "Are you ok?" "You are looking really gaunt!" "You are getting too thin!"

    Then when the guy takes his shirt off they go "Wow, look at that!"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats up with TeamLifeResearch?
    By db682 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 09:19 AM
  2. Whats up with the short set amount?
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 05:25 AM
  3. whats up with pro hormones and me?
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 09:26 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 07:30 AM
  5. whats up with the store
    By BodySlam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in