Do you feel that women bikini girls are ****s?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Sorry to throw this question out there but do you feel they are hard to deal with? Otherwise known as major ****s? Your thoughts? Have a wonderful thanksgiving and many pumps to everyone.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any time one attempts to make broad, sweeping generalizations, painting large and diverse groups with a single brushstroke, they only serve to make themselves look ignorant. I would wager to say that anyone who thinks all “bikini girls are ****” is probably pretty bigoted in their views and/or has some sort of personal vendetta with someone who was a bikini competitor. Either that or your just a troll, which seems more likely.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Any time one attempts to make broad, sweeping generalizations, painting large and diverse groups with a single brushstroke, they only serve to make themselves look ignorant. I would wager to say that anyone who thinks all “bikini girls are ****” is probably pretty bigoted in their views and/or has some sort of personal vendetta with someone who was a bikini competitor. Either that or your just a troll, which seems more likely.
I just can't stand how ditzy they are. I just can't get over it and no they don't lift all that much either. Their workouts are pretty ****ing lazy compared to other divisions. Lets be honest, most of what they do in the gym is light weight with high reps and lots of cardio. Pu$$y division completely which is fitting considering many are female bimbos.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think you have issues with yourself and that's why you make all these rediculous threads. Why do so many things bother you?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just can't stand how ditzy they are. I just can't get over it and no they don't lift all that much either. Their workouts are pretty ****ing lazy compared to other divisions. Lets be honest, most of what they do in the gym is light weight with high reps and lots of cardio. Pu$$y division completely which is fitting considering many are female bimbos.

But I’ll bite anyway.

I’m sure what you lift is also lightweight compared to pros and powerlifters, so keep that in mind. Also, I’d rather deal with someone who’s “ditzy,” not that all of them are anyway, than someone who’s a condescending ignoramus who would rather point out imaginary flaws in everyone else than consider looking at himself in the mirror.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards

But I’ll bite anyway.

I’m sure what you lift is also lightweight compared to pros and powerlifters, so keep that in mind. Also, I’d rather deal with someone who’s “ditzy,” not that all of them are anyway, than someone who’s a condescending ignoramus who would rather point out imaginary flaws in everyone else than consider looking at himself in the mirror.
Feel free to think what you want, thats why we have the right to state our opinions. But don't come here and tell me that my opinion is wrong when in fact many of these women are in fact ditzy bimbos. If you deny that, you are living in denial and quite naive. Have a good day sir, and don't choke on your turkey. IF you find a bikini competitor, give her some. She may in fact enjoy eating it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to think what you want, thats why we have the right to state our opinions. But don't come here and tell me that my opinion is wrong when in fact many of these women are in fact ditzy bimbos. If you deny that, you are living in denial and quite naive. Have a good day sir, and don't choke on your turkey. IF you find a bikini competitor, give her some. She may in fact enjoy eating it.
I can tell you that when I say that not ALL bikini competitors are ****/ditzy/etc, that is not my opinion, it is a fact; one only needs to find one bikini competitor who isn’t to prove your opinion incorrect. Now, you are entitled to maintain an incorrect opinion, but to remain firm in a belief when you have been made aware that it is incorrect is not the strength of a healthy person, but of a madman, and is not admirable but foolish. Are some bikini competitors ditzy? Sure, but so are some powerlifters, bodybuilders, teachers, doctors, lawyers, etc. Either way, what concern is it of yours if bikini competitors are ditzy? If you don’t like ditzy people, don’t associate with them, if you do, then do, bikini competitor or no. What is the purpose of generalizing and insulting large groups of people? Is an ex of yours a bikini competitor by chance?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea I met someone once who was training for a bikini show and some guy asked her what her lats were and she pointed to her shoulders. The guy told her she should be done lifting forever (jokingly). But still yea I've met plenty of ones who are ditzy and simply rely on drugs because they don't know how to workout properly

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I met someone once who was training for a bikini show and some guy asked her what her lats were and she pointed to her shoulders. The guy told her she should be done lifting forever (jokingly). But still yea I've met plenty of ones who are ditzy and simply rely on drugs because they don't know how to workout properly
Plenty of amateur male competitors, and especially just “gym bros” also rely on drugs and don’t have training and/or diet nailed down; this is not something exclusive to bikini competitors.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You just never stop!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was honestly wondering when is this guy going to open a new thread.

Let me give you some free advice. STOP thinking about what’s wrong with everything. The weight of the world is not on your shoulders. Just focus on how you can make yourself better.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Exactly my point. They are morons! Not all but most of them. Last night one of them went off with a black dude, gave him some ***** for a bag of cocaine. How do I know this? Cause they left the gym for 10 minutes and when she came back she was so wired she couldn’t do more than one set without pacing back and forth all over the gym like a crazy person. Just my opinion.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Opinions are like a55holes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

Except mine. Mine smells like lilac with a touch of cinnamon. It's lovely.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly my point. They are morons! Not all but most of them. Last night one of them went off with a black dude, gave him some ***** for a bag of cocaine. How do I know this? Cause they left the gym for 10 minutes and when she came back she was so wired she couldn’t do more than one set without pacing back and forth all over the gym like a crazy person. Just my opinion.
Does you a** ever get jealous of the sh** that comes out of your mouth?

For one, how do you know what she exchanged for what you claim to be cocaine?

Sure, you can say that it’s just your opinion and you’re entitled to it, but that doesn’t mean that any logical, reasonable person won’t make their own opinion that you’re a sad, angry man.

If you say we should just form opinions based on nothing, then I’ll make an opinion that you’re angry because you got fired from your job at the sperm bank for drinking on the job.

Just my opinion...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You are seriously one insecure weird raciest mother ****er. You need to take your ass to a psychiatrist before you end up killing yourself because your bikini model girlfriend leaves you for a black guy

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are seriously one insecure weird raciest mother ****er. You need to take your ass to a psychiatrist before you end up killing yourself because your bikini model girlfriend leaves you for a black guy
srcstc.gif

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a lady at my old gym that had her card and she was in bikini. You should she the work she would put in. I couldn't keep up with her if I wanted to. Very well spoken and polite as well. She always stayed focused even tho every hard di ck in the gym was staring at her.