Do you feel that women bikini girls are ****s?

  1. Do you feel that women bikini girls are ****s?


    Sorry to throw this question out there but do you feel they are hard to deal with? Otherwise known as major ****s? Your thoughts? Have a wonderful thanksgiving and many pumps to everyone.


  2. Any time one attempts to make broad, sweeping generalizations, painting large and diverse groups with a single brushstroke, they only serve to make themselves look ignorant. I would wager to say that anyone who thinks all “bikini girls are ****” is probably pretty bigoted in their views and/or has some sort of personal vendetta with someone who was a bikini competitor. Either that or your just a troll, which seems more likely.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Any time one attempts to make broad, sweeping generalizations, painting large and diverse groups with a single brushstroke, they only serve to make themselves look ignorant. I would wager to say that anyone who thinks all “bikini girls are ****” is probably pretty bigoted in their views and/or has some sort of personal vendetta with someone who was a bikini competitor. Either that or your just a troll, which seems more likely.
    I just can't stand how ditzy they are. I just can't get over it and no they don't lift all that much either. Their workouts are pretty ****ing lazy compared to other divisions. Lets be honest, most of what they do in the gym is light weight with high reps and lots of cardio. Pu$$y division completely which is fitting considering many are female bimbos.

  4. I think you have issues with yourself and that's why you make all these rediculous threads. Why do so many things bother you?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    I just can't stand how ditzy they are. I just can't get over it and no they don't lift all that much either. Their workouts are pretty ****ing lazy compared to other divisions. Lets be honest, most of what they do in the gym is light weight with high reps and lots of cardio. Pu$$y division completely which is fitting considering many are female bimbos.

    But I’ll bite anyway.

    I’m sure what you lift is also lightweight compared to pros and powerlifters, so keep that in mind. Also, I’d rather deal with someone who’s “ditzy,” not that all of them are anyway, than someone who’s a condescending ignoramus who would rather point out imaginary flaws in everyone else than consider looking at himself in the mirror.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post

    But I’ll bite anyway.

    I’m sure what you lift is also lightweight compared to pros and powerlifters, so keep that in mind. Also, I’d rather deal with someone who’s “ditzy,” not that all of them are anyway, than someone who’s a condescending ignoramus who would rather point out imaginary flaws in everyone else than consider looking at himself in the mirror.
    Feel free to think what you want, thats why we have the right to state our opinions. But don't come here and tell me that my opinion is wrong when in fact many of these women are in fact ditzy bimbos. If you deny that, you are living in denial and quite naive. Have a good day sir, and don't choke on your turkey. IF you find a bikini competitor, give her some. She may in fact enjoy eating it.
  7. Do you feel that women bikini girls are ****s?


    Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Feel free to think what you want, thats why we have the right to state our opinions. But don't come here and tell me that my opinion is wrong when in fact many of these women are in fact ditzy bimbos. If you deny that, you are living in denial and quite naive. Have a good day sir, and don't choke on your turkey. IF you find a bikini competitor, give her some. She may in fact enjoy eating it.
    I can tell you that when I say that not ALL bikini competitors are ****/ditzy/etc, that is not my opinion, it is a fact; one only needs to find one bikini competitor who isn’t to prove your opinion incorrect. Now, you are entitled to maintain an incorrect opinion, but to remain firm in a belief when you have been made aware that it is incorrect is not the strength of a healthy person, but of a madman, and is not admirable but foolish. Are some bikini competitors ditzy? Sure, but so are some powerlifters, bodybuilders, teachers, doctors, lawyers, etc. Either way, what concern is it of yours if bikini competitors are ditzy? If you don’t like ditzy people, don’t associate with them, if you do, then do, bikini competitor or no. What is the purpose of generalizing and insulting large groups of people? Is an ex of yours a bikini competitor by chance?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  8. Do you feel that women bikini girls are ****s?


    Yea I met someone once who was training for a bikini show and some guy asked her what her lats were and she pointed to her shoulders. The guy told her she should be done lifting forever (jokingly). But still yea I've met plenty of ones who are ditzy and simply rely on drugs because they don't know how to workout properly

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Yea I met someone once who was training for a bikini show and some guy asked her what her lats were and she pointed to her shoulders. The guy told her she should be done lifting forever (jokingly). But still yea I've met plenty of ones who are ditzy and simply rely on drugs because they don't know how to workout properly
    Plenty of amateur male competitors, and especially just “gym bros” also rely on drugs and don’t have training and/or diet nailed down; this is not something exclusive to bikini competitors.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Plenty of amateur male competitors, and especially just “gym bros” also rely on drugs and don’t have training and/or diet nailed down; this is not something exclusive to bikini competitors.
    Exactly

  11. You just never stop!
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    You just never stop!
    He can’t control it, brother. Running in the blood.

  13. I was honestly wondering when is this guy going to open a new thread.

    Let me give you some free advice. STOP thinking about what’s wrong with everything. The weight of the world is not on your shoulders. Just focus on how you can make yourself better.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Yea I met someone once who was training for a bikini show and some guy asked her what her lats were and she pointed to her shoulders. The guy told her she should be done lifting forever (jokingly). But still yea I've met plenty of ones who are ditzy and simply rely on drugs because they don't know how to workout properly
    Exactly my point. They are morons! Not all but most of them. Last night one of them went off with a black dude, gave him some ***** for a bag of cocaine. How do I know this? Cause they left the gym for 10 minutes and when she came back she was so wired she couldn’t do more than one set without pacing back and forth all over the gym like a crazy person. Just my opinion.

  15. Opinions are like a55holes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

    Except mine. Mine smells like lilac with a touch of cinnamon. It's lovely.
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Exactly my point. They are morons! Not all but most of them. Last night one of them went off with a black dude, gave him some ***** for a bag of cocaine. How do I know this? Cause they left the gym for 10 minutes and when she came back she was so wired she couldn’t do more than one set without pacing back and forth all over the gym like a crazy person. Just my opinion.
    Does you a** ever get jealous of the sh** that comes out of your mouth?

    For one, how do you know what she exchanged for what you claim to be cocaine?

    Sure, you can say that it’s just your opinion and you’re entitled to it, but that doesn’t mean that any logical, reasonable person won’t make their own opinion that you’re a sad, angry man.

    If you say we should just form opinions based on nothing, then I’ll make an opinion that you’re angry because you got fired from your job at the sperm bank for drinking on the job.

    Just my opinion...
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  17. You are seriously one insecure weird raciest mother ****er. You need to take your ass to a psychiatrist before you end up killing yourself because your bikini model girlfriend leaves you for a black guy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    You are seriously one insecure weird raciest mother ****er. You need to take your ass to a psychiatrist before you end up killing yourself because your bikini model girlfriend leaves you for a black guy
    Name:  srcstc.gif
Views: 131
Size:  431.3 KB
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  19. There is a lady at my old gym that had her card and she was in bikini. You should she the work she would put in. I couldn't keep up with her if I wanted to. Very well spoken and polite as well. She always stayed focused even tho every hard di ck in the gym was staring at her.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do you feel about deca?
    By grkbadass in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:20 PM
  2. How do you feel on....
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 11:54 PM
  3. Newbie question: How do you feel on ephedrine?
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 07:10 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 01:39 AM
  5. how would/do you feel...
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 02:28 PM
Log in
Log in