Test/Tren A/Peptides stack.

MagedMost

Awards
Hello everyone,

I'am taking reviews of a certain cycle in my mind.

TEST E (400mg/week for 8 weeks)
Tren A (100mg eod for 9 weeks)
Ghrp6 (200 Mcg twice daily upon waking up and before going to bed) for 4 weeks)
PEG-MGF (1000 mcg weekly for 4 weeks)
Arimidex and dostinex on hand too.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
MJ

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
GHRP2 works better for me. 6 makes me too hungry. I would use the peptide strait through. Tren Ace 100 mg EOD can be a bit of a rollar coaster. I like it subQ in the shoulder 5/7 days at no more than 50 mg/d. Less side effects like that for me.

MagedMost

Awards
GHRP2 works better for me. 6 makes me too hungry. I would use the peptide strait through. Tren Ace 100 mg EOD can be a bit of a rollar coaster. I like it subQ in the shoulder 5/7 days at no more than 50 mg/d. Less side effects like that for me.
Do you think peptides have a local effect other than its systemic effect ?

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
Do you think peptides have a local effect other than its systemic effect ?
Ghrelin, which GHRPs mimic, has many functions over many tissues and organ systems including bone, immune action, pacreatic fucntions and others. It is a complex topic and still being studies intensly. I refer you to this review for further information. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863518/. Since I cannot post links yet you will have to cut and paste into your browser.

MagedMost

Awards
Ghrelin, which GHRPs mimic, has many functions over many tissues and organ systems including bone, immune action, pacreatic fucntions and others. It is a complex topic and still being studies intensly. I refer you to this review for further information. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863518/. Since I cannot post links yet you will have to cut and paste into your browser.
Thanks a lot very productive article

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone,

I'am taking reviews of a certain cycle in my mind.

TEST E (400mg/week for 8 weeks)
Tren A (100mg eod for 9 weeks)
Ghrp6 (200 Mcg twice daily upon waking up and before going to bed) for 4 weeks)
PEG-MGF (1000 mcg weekly for 4 weeks)
Arimidex and dostinex on hand too.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
MJ
Im asking myself why you run tren a with test e and why you keep test e for 8 weeks.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
Im asking myself why you run tren a with test e and why you keep test e for 8 weeks.
Not sure why OP is doing so but Test e will give a good stable base of testosterone vs Test P or another short ester that will need to be injected more frequently and give larger spikes in plasma levels. For some of us the spikes in T lead to more sides like acne. The short duration is probably in anticipation of the aggressive nature of Tren Ace. The longer one is on it the more the side effects, epecially the mental ones. I think it's smart to limit the length.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure why OP is doing so but Test e will give a good stable base of testosterone vs Test P or another short ester that will need to be injected more frequently and give larger spikes in plasma levels. For some of us the spikes in T lead to more sides like acne. The short duration is probably in anticipation of the aggressive nature of Tren Ace. The longer one is on it the more the side effects, epecially the mental ones. I think it's smart to limit the length.
You'll start getting the real effects from test e at maybe week 6. Thats when I personally notice a huge difference in my body. I'm curious why one would end it at week 8. Test p is faster acting and will therefore give faster results. You want test to take effect at the same time as tren. Yes youll have to pin more but you're already pinning tren so there would be less pinning with test p actually.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
You'll start getting the real effects from test e at maybe week 6. Thats when I personally notice a huge difference in my body. I'm curious why one would end it at week 8. Test p is faster acting and will therefore give faster results. You want test to take effect at the same time as tren. Yes youll have to pin more but you're already pinning tren so there would be less pinning with test p actually.
Test E should not take 6 weeks to see effects. The esters begin releasing the hormone base immediately. The ester dictates the rate. So with the onger ones vs the shorter ones you end up with a longer shorter curve when equal amoiunts of hormone are applied. Personally and many of the older guys I know that TRT now, we split out TRT dose into several doses over the week. On blood work the test levels are higher, estrogen conversion is lower and we feel better probably due to the schedule. Test Prop is often much more painful than TC or TE. My previous post reflects my experiemnce over 30 years. See what works for you. I hope my experience helps.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test E should not take 6 weeks to see effects. The esters begin releasing the hormone base immediately. The ester dictates the rate. So with the onger ones vs the shorter ones you end up with a longer shorter curve when equal amoiunts of hormone are applied. Personally and many of the older guys I know that TRT now, we split out TRT dose into several doses over the week. On blood work the test levels are higher, estrogen conversion is lower and we feel better probably due to the schedule. Test Prop is often much more painful than TC or TE. My previous post reflects my experiemnce over 30 years. See what works for you. I hope my experience helps.
Im not talking about what you feel but what you see, and In my opinion it takes around 6 weeks to see a noticeable change in your body. you can feel test e very fast but it doesn't take full effect until maybe week 4.

If I'd would be running test e, I would go 10 weeks at least, and start earlier than with the tren a, Finnish them at the same time or test e a bit later. Just my opinion though

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
Im not talking about what you feel but what you see, and In my opinion it takes around 6 weeks to see a noticeable change in your body. you can feel test e very fast but it doesn't take full effect until maybe week 4.

If I'd would be running test e, I would go 10 weeks at least, and start earlier than with the tren a, Finnish them at the same time or test e a bit later. Just my opinion though
Do what works best for you. I'll go by my experience. You go by yours.

MagedMost

Awards
I put the test E to be the base of the cycle i am mainly expecting gains from tren as i am only running test low as the high receptor affinity for tren. As for the test E i might continue it to another 4 weeks but will drop the tren and put on some stanazol

MagedMost

Awards
Test P causes a lot of back acnes to me, I tried it once and never did it again.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put the test E to be the base of the cycle i am mainly expecting gains from tren as i am only running test low as the high receptor affinity for tren. As for the test E i might continue it to another 4 weeks but will drop the tren and put on some stanazol

Test is actually a better bulker than tren alone. Tren is best suited in a combination with other things. Not saying you're not gonna get results but id do it differently that's all. I'd suggest test for 10 weeks and run stano while esters are clearing

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GHRP2 works better for me. 6 makes me too hungry..
An even better / cleaner option would be Ipamorelin. I love this more than GHRP2 or 6. No hunger spikes, no cortisol issues

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
An even better / cleaner option would be Ipamorelin. I love this more than GHRP2 or 6. No hunger spikes, no cortisol issues
It's much more expensive and I've seen a bunch of blood work that shows it doesn't work as well.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
Fair enough. I've always had great results when used along with mod-grf
Seems like the peptides are very individual. Some guys do great with GH Frag 176-191. I never got anything out of it. I do best with GHRP2 and CJC 1295 DAC stacked together.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking at the OP's post again and I would prefer to see/use something like this myself:

Test Prop - (50-75mg ed for 10 weeks)
Tren Ace - (50-75mg ed for 10 weeks)
Aromasin - 12.5mg eod

+ peptides
+ prami/caber

The reason I would use test prop is that 8 weeks on Test E doesn't make sense. Test E is for longer cycles. Takes longer to kick in and wear off. Also, if using Tren Ace, I would pin everyday to keep levels stable. I've tried ED vs EOD, and ED produced less sides (no acne, etc) and more stable levels. May as well pin the prop with the ace as well. These tips are from experience. I also like going 10 weeks with prop/ace and I prefer to really keep estrogen controlled when using Tren as I find sides are almost non-existent this way, which is why I prefer Aromasin. It's either that or use low dose test to keep sides down when using Tren. 400mg/week isn't low dose, more like 100mg/week. I find I get no sides with Tren with test at that dose.