EPISTANE!

eddie409

Awards
what doesage would be good for a 8week cylce for EPI????

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
30-45mg

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^^good recommendation. Do you have any cycle supports OP? CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA will protect your organs and liver while on cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
^^^^good recommendation. Do you have any cycle supports OP? CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA will protect your organs and liver while on cycle.
You love yourself some cycle support supps

Arnold_strong

Awards
I would start at 20 mg and then up it to 40 mg
You will need to stack it with something non methyl
I had good results with Epistane/Trenavar cycle , lean mass and fat loss
I would do the same cycle again in summer

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would start at 20 mg and then up it to 40 mg
You will need to stack it with something non methyl
I had good results with Epistane/Trenavar cycle , lean mass and fat loss
I would do the same cycle again in summer
You don't "need" to stack it with anything. And you "could" stack it with a methyl or non. It's all personal preference

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree that you don't need to stack it, but Epi-Tren sure is a sweet combo! The addition of Trenavar brings it to an entirely different level.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Plenty of great options, treat, dmz, real 4ad. Of course some real test would be better then all of them but I'm assuming pinning isn't a option here

eddie409

Awards
hmm thanks ill keep that in mind i was told to start off with just epi

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
30-45 the whole thing?
sure. 30mg is a pretty typical dose and 45 is towrds the high end. some crazy people run up to 60 but thats way overkill imo.

and no, you don't need to stack it with anything, that's just unnecessary. if you do, a test base would be my first suggestion (trest is great, but not for a first cycle; a simple 4 andro or dhea really would be plenty to still let the epi do the work).

for your first cycle, stick to just epi. have your cycle assist, tudca, and taurine for on cycle and line up that serm and the rest of your pct and go for it.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is trest a better option for test base than dermacrine/4-ad/dhea for someone worried about hairloss? I read trest helps with lethargy and all that stuff because of estrogen rather than dht?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is trest a better option for test base than dermacrine/4-ad/dhea for someone worried about hairloss? I read trest helps with lethargy and all that stuff because of estrogen rather than dht?
honestly, the level of your base you should be running should be very low so the hairloss with anything should be very minimal at most. IMO trest is WAY too difficult to control on a first cycle, especially stacked with another compound.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree that you don't need to stack it, but Epi-Tren sure is a sweet combo! The addition of Trenavar brings it to an entirely different level.
For next cycle after PCT - I have some Super Trenabol and Dien Diol (X-Tren transdermal) from PRE. I'm thinking a German Pharma Epi 20 and finish off this BSL SuperTren and maybe dip into Dien Diol after that to harden up my ectodragon pet. He is finally getting good at this bulk thing, now needs to learn to shred.

Any of you guys research Epi and Trest Oral (7 Alpha Ace from PRE) with your pets? Thinking pre-workout boost with 7 alpha would make my dragons' Epi cycle shine. It would be his first Epi primary cycle, not as a support for other PH. Only researched with BSL's Epi-Smash (10mg) daily doses before, thinking this Epi 20 from GP should be a good research cycle for him.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For next cycle after PCT - I have some Super Trenabol and Dien Diol (X-Tren transdermal) from PRE. I'm thinking a German Pharma Epi 20 and finish off this BSL SuperTren and maybe dip into Dien Diol after that to harden up my ectodragon pet. He is finally getting good at this bulk thing, now needs to learn to shred.

Any of you guys research Epi and Trest Oral (7 Alpha Ace from PRE) with your pets? Thinking pre-workout boost with 7 alpha would make my dragons' Epi cycle shine. It would be his first Epi primary cycle, not as a support for other PH. Only researched with BSL's Epi-Smash (10mg) daily doses before, thinking this Epi 20 from GP should be a good research cycle for him.
Personally, I have not taken any of the products you specifically mentioned. I just took Epi-Tren RX by IML maybe 4 or 5 years ago and was very impressed :)

Much more strength, energy, and desire than just epistane solo...