Pro's who stay shredded all year round. Could you enjoy that lifestyle?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Do you think you would enjoy staying shredded all year round? There are some pro's out there that do this. Every month they have a photo shoot with someone and have to stay extremely lean and cut all year due to this as its their job.

Hypothetically speaking, would you be able to do the same? These are the type of guys who cannot enjoy the simple things in life that we can. I would think it would really **** with your mindset and many go into depression because of it and have serious mood swings. How about the pro's that do shows all year round? Traveling to Europe and Japan taking no breaks. Things like going out for pizza and a beer may happen once a year as a special treat if that. I mean honestly there comes a time where you say who gives a **** if I have 8 pack abs! I'm gonna go out and enjoy a six pack with the guys, shoot some guns or chase women and live a little. The gym will always be there tomorrow!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
I cant even get to that point so cant imagine staying there year round

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I mean being on gear and having some pizza here and there wont ruin your physique will it? Gear is the answer to these 'pros' :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never done. I really don't see the point though

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I mean being on gear and having some pizza here and there wont ruin your physique will it? Gear is the answer to these 'pros' :)
Great point. You can get away with more on gear. Take some ****ing tren and torch fat like crazy!

LukeHobbs

LukeHobbs

Awards
With gear all bets are off as protein synthesis is increased and so much more in the body. Just like CompeteNPC said, take some tren, and the fat will melt away.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're a thinker arent you? :) haha I knew it was your thread before reading it. Now I'm not gonna call myself a pro but I got decent experience. Yes and no, I feel like I'm eating 80% perfect all year, I never eat **** but I tend to miss a meal on my diet once I'm a while. I think I'm quite happy being where I'm at. I'm not looking to compete , never had and never will. There are way more important things for me out there

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are missing a HUGE factor here....they’re genetic outliers. They’re the best of the best. They’re naturally large and lean. Follow Phil Heath on IG, look at what he eats...even new North American Overall winner Seth Shaw has stayed relatively lean eating whatever he wants and “cleaning out” for the last month plus and still holding 275.

These guys can stay on their diet 75%% of the time and will look better than us. I’ve seen it first hand. I have to stay 95% on my diet if I want to even stay relatively lean.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are missing a HUGE factor here....they’re genetic outliers. They’re the best of the best. They’re naturally large and lean. Follow Phil Heath on IG, look at what he eats...even new North American Overall winner Seth Shaw has stayed relatively lean eating whatever he wants and “cleaning out” for the last month plus and still holding 275.

These guys can stay on their diet 75%% of the time and will look better than us. I’ve seen it first hand. I have to stay 95% on my diet if I want to even stay relatively lean.
Insulin

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here’s lee priest off season eating whatever he wants versus contest. Clearly he’s off anabolics in the off season and it makes a 10000 percent difference

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No guys, they’re just better than us and that’s why they’re pros. Just like Lebron James, Tom Brady, Clayton Kershaw, Bo Jackson etc...

Sure but its a very small sport and the chances of an average gymguy having better genetics are quite big. The fact that they don't do anything else than focusing on their body , they have full access to everything they need and they take steroids insulin and hgh so much more than the average guy. You're not gonna find many people willing or that has the energy to weigh 300 pounds with 6% body fat. Most people wanna be just a little above average and not a god damn monster that can't move properly and with an increase in heart size.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure but its a very small sport and the chances of an average gymguy having better genetics are quite big. The fact that they don't do anything else than focusing on their body , they have full access to everything they need and they take steroids insulin and hgh so much more than the average guy. You're not gonna find many people willing or that has the energy to weigh 300 pounds with 6% body fat. Most people wanna be just a little above average and not a god damn monster that can't move properly and with an increase in heart size.
And pros aren’t either. No one is 300lbs and 6%bf any more. Rami would be the closest thing. Most other guys are sitting in the 250-270 range and not ripped. The guys who stay leaner year round are just better than us. It’s simple as that, they don’t have to try as hard to be lean and no, it’s not bc of their drugs either. Sure there’s guys who abuse them but look at Matt Porter? Granted he’s a nut job and is religious with cardio/diet/training but also naturally a skinny kid so staying leaner is easier for him.

50% of the guys in here don’t do ANY cardio nor train with the intensity needed to a cure that much muscle mass to stay lean. John meadows is another prime example. Admittedly eating like a bird and holding 230 and sun 8%. Only on TRT regimen of test/GH.

I’m no all star but I’ll look better than most on this board with my sub par genetics on only TRT. Wasn’t doing anything crazy here. Just being solid with my diet 90% of the time and doing fasted cardio. Only on 200mg test and 2iu GH here holding 193 in the morning at 5’8ish. I had a refeed/cheat every Saturday of Sunday. It wasnt horrible terrible. I still went out had drinks/treats etc. probably not optimal but I was pretty damn lean and going from where I was. I’m trying to say those guys you say “wtf” to....they’re just better man, plain and simple. You can point to drugs to make yourself feel better but no...they’re just better.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you just said most people don't do cardio. Regardless of genetics they are taking it to another level. And to believe they aren't abusing steroids insulin etc is just ignorant. Staying lean is not hard for me at all, gaining muscles and staying lean is. I don't think anyone on this board are willing to be as serious as these guys. It's not normal for the average guy to have the time, the money and the mentality to be the best in the world. This (sport) is probably the most expensive one known to man if you want to be the best.

Aesthetics is something each person have different opinions about, even if everyone could look like Ronnie Coleman and had the money and time, there would only be a few people willing to do it. Most peoples goals are not to be above 200 lbs.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you just said most people don't do cardio. Regardless of genetics they are taking it to another level. And to believe they aren't abusing steroids insulin etc is just ignorant. Staying lean is not hard for me at all, gaining muscles and staying lean is. I don't think anyone on this board are willing to be as serious as these guys. It's not normal for the average guy to have the time, the money and the mentality to be the best in the world. This (sport) is probably the most expensive one known to man if you want to be the best.

Aesthetics is something each person have different opinions about, even if everyone could look like Ronnie Coleman and had the money and time, there would only be a few people willing to do it. Most peoples goals are not to be above 200 lbs.
No I agree the desire and money have to be there, no doubt.

Guys don’t use as much stuff as you think, it’s boners in this board and other Internet forums who use too much and look like dog sh!t that make you believe everyone and their brother is juiced out of their minds. It’s their genetic superiority. Why are you willing to accept NBA, NFL, MLB are just better but not BB? Even if you had the desire, money and time you would never be able to throw 100mph. That’s god given, just like their ability to be 225lbs+ and 6-8% bf is.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I agree the desire and money have to be there, no doubt.

Guys don’t use as much stuff as you think, it’s boners in this board and other Internet forums who use too much and look like dog sh!t that make you believe everyone and their brother is juiced out of their minds. It’s their genetic superiority. Why are you willing to accept NBA, NFL, MLB are just better but not BB? Even if you had the desire, money and time you would never be able to throw 100mph. That’s god given, just like their ability to be 225lbs+ and 6-8% bf is.
The more people doing something the more competition = harder to be the best. It has a ton to do with genetics but it's one of these things well never know who has the best genetics since 99% lack all these things like money and time and mentality and the few that has the genetics might not even be on steroids or having the desire to compete at that level. I don't know my full potential cause id never touch things like insulin and I would never wanna be that big mostly cause of health reasons and I think most people are in the same boat. We just don't know cause were not willing to go there. I always thought about how many sports there are and I wonder how good people would be if they tried something out of the ordinary. For example basketball is big in America, what if the guys that won't make it decides to play tennis? What are their potential there? We will never know. If everyone knew exactly what to eat, when to rest, when to train and what gear to use and what dosage we would see much more people with amazing astetics.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more people doing something the more competition = harder to be the best. It has a ton to do with genetics but it's one of these things well never know who has the best genetics since 99% lack all these things like money and time and mentality and the few that has the genetics might not even be on steroids or having the desire to compete at that level. I don't know my full potential cause id never touch things like insulin and I would never wanna be that big mostly cause of health reasons and I think most people are in the same boat. We just don't know cause were not willing to go there. I always thought about how many sports there are and I wonder how good people would be if they tried something out of the ordinary. For example basketball is big in America, what if the guys that won't make it decides to play tennis? What are their potential there? We will never know. If everyone knew exactly what to eat, when to rest, when to train and what gear to use and what dosage we would see much more people with amazing astetics.
Actually it’s funny you bring that up. semi off topic but a close fiend of mine is Turkish and we were discussing soccer and the US national team.

I tried making the point we don’t dominant bc we don’t play it. Lebron James, Michael Jordan, derek Jeter etc never fully maximized their potential with it bc they chose different paths. In turkey and Europe (most of the world) that’s it, soccer,only choice they have so they do.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually it’s funny you bring that up. semi off topic but a close fiend of mine is Turkish and we were discussing soccer and the US national team.

I tried making the point we don’t dominant bc we don’t play it. Lebron James, Michael Jordan, derek Jeter etc never fully maximized their potential with it bc they chose different paths. In turkey and Europe (most of the world) that’s it, soccer,only choice they have so they do.
Absolutely, imagine if youd started bowling, who knows right?. (Assume you dont). Us is getting better though and their women especially is definitely top level.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I’m getting to the point where the investment to compete outweighs my priorities in life. I can work with my coach and train but investing thousands of dollars in anabolics and on posing along with traveling and entry fees is just silly. I’m happy just working out for the love of bodybuilding and looking my best.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely, imagine if youd started bowling, who knows right?. (Assume you dont). Us is getting better though and their women especially is definitely top level.
Yeah but what if you started bowling and had good genetics? That's the question

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but what if you started bowling and had good genetics? That's the question
Haha sure but what I mean is that especially in these smaller sports theres little competition. The odds for you being great at bowling is far higher than soccer.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m getting to the point where the investment to compete outweighs my priorities in life. I can work with my coach and train but investing thousands of dollars in anabolics and on posing along with traveling and entry fees is just silly. I’m happy just working out for the love of bodybuilding and looking my best.
It takes money. Junior Nationals costs maybe 800-1000 this past summer and I stayed in motel 6 down the road, which worked fine for me this time. The host hotel would have been a few hundred more.

I drove eight hours one way as well. There's a guy that got plane tickets online for fifty dollars I talked with

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The actual shows are the only expensive part. Off season isn’t very expensive typically 125 for your card, 125 entry fee and 150-200 on a hotel for 2 nights then gas.

I can look at average people and their spending. Few weeks ago for the OSU/UM football game the bar tab was $150 and that was for 2 people just drinking and watching football for 5ish hours.

When you think about it, done rather regularly (at least in the Midwest)

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
I think the big part that you guys missed in this discussion is the amount of HGH and insulin these guys are actually using. The quality of what they are actually using. Yes, they train and eat, and genetics play a role when you are competing against the top 15-25 in the world.

But what truly seperates a top-pro from an top-amateur pro is 3 major factors.
1. Their financial situation
2. The consistency of their Gear source
3. The quality of their Gear

What seperates a pro from an olympian
1. Quality and Dosage they can afford of their growth hormone
2. Consistency of their Growth Source
3. Genetics

Put anyone on 10-15IUs of pharmacy grade growth hormone, an insulin regime and a couple grams of gear, and if they actually have an appetite, they will blow the **** up. I know because I have had several friends that were scrawny dudes that would get beat up in high school with no athletic ability win big shows and get NQ and they have ****ty genetics.

When having your insulin regime down to a T, you will stay huge. Especially when running T3.

Big thing is growth tho, combined the three above with 1500mg test and low dose of Tren and a DHT base, you will be a monster.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I think the big part that you guys missed in this discussion is the amount of HGH and insulin these guys are actually using. The quality of what they are actually using. Yes, they train and eat, and genetics play a role when you are competing against the top 15-25 in the world.

But what truly seperates a top-pro from an top-amateur pro is 3 major factors.
1. Their financial situation
2. The consistency of their Gear source
3. The quality of their Gear

What seperates a pro from an olympian
1. Quality and Dosage they can afford of their growth hormone
2. Consistency of their Growth Source
3. Genetics

Put anyone on 10-15IUs of pharmacy grade growth hormone, an insulin regime and a couple grams of gear, and if they actually have an appetite, they will blow the **** up. I know because I have had several friends that were scrawny dudes that would get beat up in high school with no athletic ability win big shows and get NQ and they have ****ty genetics.

When having your insulin regime down to a T, you will stay huge. Especially when running T3.

Big thing is growth tho, combined the three above with 1500mg test and low dose of Tren and a DHT base, you will be a monster.
Is it true that some of these athletes get involved and connected with doctors who in fact work with monitoring them with their use? Yes Or no? Not saying all but there has to be some out there who have doctors that know what they are doing and help them out so they don't hurt themselves. For example I'm sure Phil Heath's doctors have always made sure to monitor him during this career with blood work and so forth. Also making sure he is taking the right doses and combinations that work the best.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Is it true that some of these athletes get involved and connected with doctors who in fact work with monitoring them with their use? Yes Or no? Not saying all but there has to be some out there who have doctors that know what they are doing and help them out so they don't hurt themselves. For example I'm sure Phil Heath's doctors have always made sure to monitor him during this career with blood work and so forth. Also making sure he is taking the right doses and combinations that work the best.
Of course. It’s like the due diligence for doctors to do their job: keep you healthy at all costs, and kinda push what you do on the side under the table.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Of course. It’s like the due diligence for doctors to do their job: keep you healthy at all costs, and kinda push what you do on the side under the table.
A doctor is taking a huge risk though doing that correct? I'm sure some have lost their licenses over it?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
A doctor is taking a huge risk though doing that correct? I'm sure some have lost their licenses over it?
I don’t know much of their laws, I do know they often have malpractice insurance, but I’m sure some could’ve lost jobs over this topic. I can’t say I’d want to do it myself for somebody!

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
Doctors can't stop you from using steroids, they can only advise you on proper ways of using. And yes, most have doctor's that they see monthly for blood work. When in prep for a big show, many see the doctors several times a month for blood work of not weekly. Not only to have some blood taken out because of thickness from the compounds but also to measure vitals and levels of hormones.

A doctor is not taking risk advising you on how to use it, as it is his job to give you the knowledge but 99% of the time, your basic General medicine doctors are clueless when it comes to what is actually going on with a pro bodybuilder. The use of 100s of units of external insulin, or 20-30 ius of growth hormone, 4-6 grams of testosterone plus another 5-6 grams of compounds they have never heard of is taboo and something medical school doesn't teach.

A doctor can give you the ancillaries to assist you with problems like high blood pressure, liver or kidney function, cholesterol, gyno, etc. And can also refer you to specialist for certain conditions or attention.

But a doctor is only taking a risk if he is under the table hooking it up as a source or over prescribing. But at the end of the day, steroids have never been linked to a single death. Diuretics, plasma expanders, DNP and insulin have. And they will always cover themselfs by stating something like "it's in your best interest to remove those compounds, but if you are staying on by your own choose, yada yada yada."

And these pros are not going to a pediatrician or everyday HRT therapists. They work the best in the world. As they are walking chemistry sets. When you become an IFBB pro, you are connected with people that have dealt with other in the same ball park as you. And while their source for stage goodies may not be in the discussion between bodybuilders, their source for doctors to ensure their safety for what they do since it is extreme and extremely dangerous is def given out.

They want to win but not at the expense of people dying and certain doctors have a reputation for working with some of the biggest guys and knowing their actual regimes to ensure the best care they can. And it's a HIPPA violation which in turn can cause then to lose their license if they discuss doses of other patients.

This is something I was just discussing with an Open IFBB olympian. If you are spending 6 figures a year on gear, growth and food, best believe you are seeing the best doctors in the world and consistently. This includes chiropractors, endocrinologist, HRT specialist, and hemologist on a regular.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doctors can't stop you from using steroids, they can only advise you on proper ways of using. And yes, most have doctor's that they see monthly for blood work. When in prep for a big show, many see the doctors several times a month for blood work of not weekly. Not only to have some blood taken out because of thickness from the compounds but also to measure vitals and levels of hormones.

A doctor is not taking risk advising you on how to use it, as it is his job to give you the knowledge but 99% of the time, your basic General medicine doctors are clueless when it comes to what is actually going on with a pro bodybuilder. The use of 100s of units of external insulin, or 20-30 ius of growth hormone, 4-6 grams of testosterone plus another 5-6 grams of compounds they have never heard of is taboo and something medical school doesn't teach.

A doctor can give you the ancillaries to assist you with problems like high blood pressure, liver or kidney function, cholesterol, gyno, etc. And can also refer you to specialist for certain conditions or attention.

But a doctor is only taking a risk if he is under the table hooking it up as a source or over prescribing. But at the end of the day, steroids have never been linked to a single death. Diuretics, plasma expanders, DNP and insulin have. And they will always cover themselfs by stating something like "it's in your best interest to remove those compounds, but if you are staying on by your own choose, yada yada yada."

And these pros are not going to a pediatrician or everyday HRT therapists. They work the best in the world. As they are walking chemistry sets. When you become an IFBB pro, you are connected with people that have dealt with other in the same ball park as you. And while their source for stage goodies may not be in the discussion between bodybuilders, their source for doctors to ensure their safety for what they do since it is extreme and extremely dangerous is def given out.

They want to win but not at the expense of people dying and certain doctors have a reputation for working with some of the biggest guys and knowing their actual regimes to ensure the best care they can. And it's a HIPPA violation which in turn can cause then to lose their license if they discuss doses of other patients.

This is something I was just discussing with an Open IFBB olympian. If you are spending 6 figures a year on gear, growth and food, best believe you are seeing the best doctors in the world and consistently. This includes chiropractors, endocrinologist, HRT specialist, and gemologist on a regular.
Good posts.

These plasma expanders?

Blood and plasma volume expanders  Plasma expanders are agents that have relatively high molecular weight and boost the plasma volume by increasing the osmotic pressure.  They are used to treat patients who have suffered hemorrhage or shock.

Never knew they were common in bodybuilding

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
Yes sir. They are extremely common with the top pros and where many of the big problems start to occur. Not so common with the up and coming guys nor necessary.

I've always said utilizing diuretics to pull water from the body and then a plasma expanders to force water into the muscles as the diuretic is trying to pull water from it. Extremely contradicting and extremely hard on the body.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. They are extremely common with the top pros and where many of the big problems start to occur. Not so common with the up and coming guys nor necessary.

I've always said utilizing diuretics to pull water from the body and then a plasma expanders to force water into the muscles as the diuretic is trying to pull water from it. Extremely contradicting and extremely hard on the body.
Learn something new everyday and ive been around fifteen years. No Thanks to this.

Ive heard of some top pros, like Jay, back five or ten years ago, lose 15 lbs in a day or so , water weight,none the less, still 15 lbs scale weight !

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think you would enjoy staying shredded all year round? There are some pro's out there that do this. Every month they have a photo shoot with someone and have to stay extremely lean and cut all year due to this as its their job.

Hypothetically speaking, would you be able to do the same? These are the type of guys who cannot enjoy the simple things in life that we can. I would think it would really **** with your mindset and many go into depression because of it and have serious mood swings. How about the pro's that do shows all year round? Traveling to Europe and Japan taking no breaks. Things like going out for pizza and a beer may happen once a year as a special treat if that. I mean honestly there comes a time where you say who gives a **** if I have 8 pack abs! I'm gonna go out and enjoy a six pack with the guys, shoot some guns or chase women and live a little. The gym will always be there tomorrow!
You forget that once you get to that level, it's far easier to maintain than you think - plus, those guys will know their bodies and how they respond to anything and everything, so will (or should) know how to manipulate whatever they do to ensure their conditioning stays as they want it to be, when they want it. And stuff "like going out for pizza and a beer" does not have to be "once a year as a special treat" - some of them may choose that, but you CAN actually "enjoy the simple things in life" and "live a little" AND stay in excellent condition. At the end of the day, it is each individual's choice what and how their lifestyle is.

SDLocalBoy

Awards
I think many need to look at bodybuilding in the more organic sense. Look at the essence of the word. Body-building. That means making the body stronger... Historically this meant having a surplus of maybe 20 extra pounds of muscle, and taking the fat down to a level that shows the muscles but doesn’t hamper performance. Original bodybuilders (1850-1920’s) in this country could work hard in real life because of this build.. They would live longer lives with better quality as a byproduct.

That is what I consider “bodybuilding”.. I compete with the man in mirror. I set goals for myself. I achieve the goals, then my self esteem and sense of accomplishment rewards me. I suggest making achievable goals and executing them to anyone passionate about this. This process can be applied to everything in life. Just my two cents friends ☮

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Agreed. The top pros train and eat like you cannot imagine. Yes, they also take huge amounts of gear, supps, slin, and growth..but every minute of the day is devoted to the sport. I train 3 hours a day, eat 6 meals a day, sleep 8 hours. I've been doing it for years..I don't work out..I have a life style that revolves around training. I'm not a body builder, I'm too tall. But I was 225 in my mid twenties, now I'm a solid 335. Personally, I can't imagine doing more for the sport then I already do..unless I quit my job and separate from my family. But, very few people on the planet can do what is required to be a phil, dexter, ramy, jay, dorian, etc. It's not all genetics, it's about making the sport your entire life..most of us simply can't do that.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Dr knows what I do, how much I do, and when I'm doing it. He runs my bloods etc..at least once a month. He also helps with some of the side effects through script writing..insomnia, water weight, BP, estrogen issues etc..I'm pretty lucky. He is also a huge fan of the sport and used to compete himself

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lived a natural strict bodybuilding life for many years like 8, ate every 2-3 hours, trained hard, had a good physique, got compliments and was even accused of being on steroids, which was a nice compliment. I was big and looked good.

That said, now a days I enjoy life, and while I stay on my diet, I give myself time to do things socially in my relationship or with friends. Going out socially to me is important and I neglected it for years. You can stay on your diet and go out, just pre pack your food or shakes with you.

fowon

Awards
:)

Country

Awards
Its a lot easier to prep for a show this way plus a lot of guys have photo shoots

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:)
Same here, nor would I want to, but to each his own... (I like pizza and beer way too much)...
Never had a desire to compete, never will...

Country

Awards
I stay pretty lean all yr for photos and sych its my job. I just use the mirror if i start to slip i fall back plus dirty bulking which ive done is too much stress on me i stay around 7% bf yr round give or take easier pre contest plus its my job. I still enjoy stuff im not weighing food i just judge myself with the mirror but i never stray to far where if something comes up a few weeks i can be on point