Tamoxifen + Proviron or Arimidex?

1. Tamoxifen + Proviron or Arimidex?

Hi, im 25years old. Im 74.8 inches and 187,4lbs. And im starting my first cycle soon, from 500mg sustanon and 250mg deca.
    My question is. I have pubertal gynecomasty, so I think im gyno prone. What should I use and in wich proportions? Tamoxifen + Proviron or Arimidex?
    Thanks for your comments!

2. Tamoxifen should not be used with the non-sterodial aromatase inhibitors (arimidex and letrozole). For unknown reasons, SERMs (such as tamoxifen) decrease effectivness of the nonsteroidial AIs.

So, you could combine tamoxifen (or raloxifene if you are interested. Some evidence it is better for gyno, but less suited for PCT) with a steroidial aromatase inhibitor, the best option being aromasin or exemestane. Proviron by itself probably wont provide much antiestrogenic activity, but certainly wont hurt and will probably feel nice in the process.

Best thing to do would be moderate antiaromatase activity from the get-go rather than waiting for it to become a problem. Maybe even take aromasin for a week or so before starting the cycle.

Common dosage for on cycle:
    tamox 10 mg per day
    ralox 30-60 mg per day
    aromasin 12.5 mg per day or 25 mg every other day, or 25 mg per day if heavy effect is desired
    proviron 50 mg per day

Also if you access to raws, you can make transdermal DHT and apply directly to nipple. I have done this my last cycle and it really seemed to help rapidly with sensitivity, pain, itchiness, and puff.

Good luck!
    •   

3. Well, considering your running deca, you may want to consider dostinex at 0.25mg twice weekly and stick with 0.5mg adex daily, although you really should get blood work at some point and make sure your estrogen levels are not to low.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Letro or Arimidex
    By Link24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 05:01 PM
  2. Proviron or No Proviron
    By Chemist63 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 02:19 PM
  3. Nolva or arimidex
    By BIG NAP N.J. in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 03:16 PM
  4. Clomid, Nolvadex, Femera, or Arimidex?
    By TheMyth in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2005, 02:45 PM
  5. Gear to increase libido, Proviron or Andriol?
    By lancelot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 12:26 AM