How to increase estrogen?

Victor30

Victor30

Awards
Does anyone know what meds should I take to boost my estrogen levels from 17 to 25 ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
typically you need to boost test production which will in turn boost free test available to aromatize. Something like CEL M-Test could help to boost test and hopefully estrogen as well.

why such exact values needed? Just curious...

Victor30

Victor30

Awards
typically you need to boost test production which will in turn boost free test available to aromatize. Something like CEL M-Test could help to boost test and hopefully estrogen as well.

why such exact values needed? Just curious...
I took 1mg of arimidex ed without taking any aas, only because my nipples were sensitive . My nipples are sensitive even now , so I don't think was estrogen related gyno. I never fully recover after the arimidex. My test and free test are very high. Could high doses of arimidex shout me down like this ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I took 1mg of arimidex ed without taking any aas, only because my nipples were sensitive . My nipples are sensitive even now , so I don't think was estrogen related gyno. I never fully recover after the arimidex. My test and free test are very high. Could high doses of arimidex shout me down like this ?
adex is not even a suicidal ai so it would only temporarily block the aromataze enzymes from converting free test to estrogen. Nipple sensitivity without a cycle or some dramatic hormonal imbalance is 99.999% nothing. Just stop touching your nips ;)

adex should clear your system in a couple days max.