How to increase estrogen?

1. How to increase estrogen?

Does anyone know what meds should I take to boost my estrogen levels from 17 to 25 ?

2. typically you need to boost test production which will in turn boost free test available to aromatize. Something like CEL M-Test could help to boost test and hopefully estrogen as well.

why such exact values needed? Just curious...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    typically you need to boost test production which will in turn boost free test available to aromatize. Something like CEL M-Test could help to boost test and hopefully estrogen as well.

why such exact values needed? Just curious...
    I took 1mg of arimidex ed without taking any aas, only because my nipples were sensitive . My nipples are sensitive even now , so I don't think was estrogen related gyno. I never fully recover after the arimidex. My test and free test are very high. Could high doses of arimidex shout me down like this ?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Victor30 View Post
    I took 1mg of arimidex ed without taking any aas, only because my nipples were sensitive . My nipples are sensitive even now , so I don't think was estrogen related gyno. I never fully recover after the arimidex. My test and free test are very high. Could high doses of arimidex shout me down like this ?
    adex is not even a suicidal ai so it would only temporarily block the aromataze enzymes from converting free test to estrogen. Nipple sensitivity without a cycle or some dramatic hormonal imbalance is 99.999% nothing. Just stop touching your nips

adex should clear your system in a couple days max.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 01:08 AM
  2. Magnesium, how to increase
    By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 05:16 PM
  3. How to increase appetite
    By jsp0882 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 03:37 PM
  4. How to Increase my Squat