First cycle

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
I'm 19 and want to take my physique to a higher level! I have great genetics I believe, and want to go on one cycle. What do you think of it's safety? And can you guys tell me how I should minimize the sides and what a proper PCT would look like. Should I totally avoid orals? And should I stick to simple compounds? Maybe test and EQ? Or should I go heavier with some Tren and Deca? What is the best approach? My goals is to gain mass that I can retain even after the cycle and more timee after that. I've been all natural aside from using Mesomorph. Again, I'm 19, anything is helpful.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do yourself a favor and wait a few more years. Your young and still developing mentally and physically. You don't wanna to something now that could screw you up 10 years down the road. In your late teens and early 20's if your eating and training right you should have no problem growing, and if your not growing at that age then I'd second guess those genetics.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^^^This right here.
At 19, you have so much more to grow naturally, and have no reason to run a cycle right now. If you cant gain from proper nutrition, heavy lifting, and enough sleep. Then you might want to second think those genetics. Do more research on AAS. Hell, do all the research you can. I approve of that 100%. But, don't jump on cycle now. Eat, lift, sleep, research, repeat.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running one cycle at 19 can ruin your hormones for the rest of your life
so make sure you do research

celticthug

Awards
Think your first step is to research all the questions you asked. I can tell by those questions what your base level of understanding of steroids is. By no means is it informed enough to make a educated decision. Start googling, join some forms,start getting your information. Alot of your questions,I can't answer for you! Why? Because you probably don't have a grasp of the basics. I'd look into possible side effects at taking steroids at your age first.